What is the fat belly fat loss exercises?

I am doing couple of different types of abdominal exercises for fat loss, i have worked out completely one month with abdominal crunches and cardio but my body result is very slow in burn fat at abs. I am sticked on fat loss diet structure. Here my question is,there is any great exercise for FAST fat loss at belly and effective to turn my body into six pack ripped with in short period of time?

Comments

• SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    sabi nga nila sir “Abs Are Built In the Kitchen”

so tandem yan.

pero IMO more on yan sa cardio and sa kinakain mo. kasi kung active ka naman sure ako may abs ka na natatakpan lang.

and kung gusto niyo in short period of time, medyo mahirap yan boss.

i myself hirap sa abs pero bulking ako now so its not on top of my list sa ngayon, sa cutting yes
  • DariaenDariaen Posts: 4
    Hey....
    Here are some tips to lose belly fat...
    1 Small meals Vs 3 main meals
    2 Regular exercise
    3 dont use Soft drinks, juices, caffeine
    4 drink water
    5 take a normal Sleep
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Dariaen wrote:
    Hey....

Kindly elaborate and put some science behind this claim.
  • Mighty_Oak wrote:
    Dariaen wrote:
    Hey....

Taken from: http://www.livestrong.com/article/389576-smaller-frequent-meals-and-weight-loss/

Smaller Frequent Meals and Weight Loss

Overview
    Although eating frequent meals may seem as though it would be a hindrance to weight loss, some fitness experts suggest that eating more often can help you eat less overall. Smaller, frequent meals are purported to be more beneficial than consuming large meals with long, hunger-inducing gaps between them. Despite the purported benefits, you should talk to a doctor before altering your diet.

Theoretical Benefits
    According to bodybuilder Gregg Gillies, eating small, frequent meals is beneficial for several reasons. Gillies suggests that larger meals send a signal to your body that you won't be eating again for a long time, which triggers fat storage to preserve energy. Gillies also suggests that your body enters starvation mode during long gaps between meals, and may begin breaking down your muscle for energy, which can slow your metabolism. By eating frequently, you can avoid these problems, according to Gillies. Eating frequently is purported to stoke the metabolic fire more significantly because of the thermic effect of food, which refers to the calories burned during digestion.

Starvation Mode
    The Weight Watchers Research Department suggests that starvation mode is difficult to reach, and would not be the result of long gaps between meals. The department explains that starvation mode, or a slowing of the metabolism, only occurs when you drastically limit calorie intake, such as by eating 800 calories per day over a period of time. Thus, eating small frequent meals is not necessary to avoid starvation mode.

Thermic Effect of Food
    Although the idea of an increased thermic effect of food, and thus increased calorie burn, from more frequent meals may seem logical, it is untrue. As Certified Sports Nutritionist Erik Ledin explains, the thermic effect of food also depends on the size of a meal, so if total overall calorie intake is the same, you would have the same thermic effect from eating six meals one day and one meal the next.

Actual Benefits
    Although Ledin explains that many of the purported advantages of small, frequent meals for weight loss are untrue, he does note that there are benefits to this style of eating. Ledin notes that it can be easier to manage your hunger because you don't have long gaps between meals. In addition, eating frequently may help keep your blood sugar level stable. This is important because rapid fluctuations in your blood sugar level can make you sluggish.

Bodybuildingforyou.com; Eat 6 Meals a Day to Lose Fat; Gregg Gillies
    Weight Watchers; The Starvation Myth; Weight Watchers Research Department
    NxLabs.com; The Meal Frequency Myth; Erik Ledin; May 28, 2009

About this Author
    Brian Willett began writing in 2005. He has been published in the "Buffalo News," the "Daytona Times" and "Natural Muscle Magazine." Willett also writes for Bloginity.com and Bodybuilding.com. He is an American Council on Exercise-certified personal trainer and earned a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from the University of North Carolina.
    jongjong24 wrote:
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    Dariaen wrote:
    Hey....

Taken from: http://www.livestrong.com/article/389576-smaller-frequent-meals-and-weight-loss/

Smaller Frequent Meals and Weight Loss

Overview
    Although eating frequent meals may seem as though it would be a hindrance to weight loss, some fitness experts suggest that eating more often can help you eat less overall. Smaller, frequent meals are purported to be more beneficial than consuming large meals with long, hunger-inducing gaps between them. Despite the purported benefits, you should talk to a doctor before altering your diet.

Have you heard of intermittent fasting? Why are those people the most leanest individuals on earth when they fast for 16 hrs and eat huge meals instead of small ones?

Theoretical Benefits
    According to bodybuilder Gregg Gillies, eating small, frequent meals is beneficial for several reasons. Gillies suggests that larger meals send a signal to your body that you won't be eating again for a long time, which triggers fat storage to preserve energy. Gillies also suggests that your body enters starvation mode during long gaps between meals, and may begin breaking down your muscle for energy, which can slow your metabolism. By eating frequently, you can avoid these problems, according to Gillies. Eating frequently is purported to stoke the metabolic fire more significantly because of the thermic effect of food, which refers to the calories burned during digestion.

[/i].

Starvation Mode
    The Weight Watchers Research Department suggests that starvation mode is difficult to reach, and would not be the result of long gaps between meals. The department explains that starvation mode, or a slowing of the metabolism, only occurs when you drastically limit calorie intake, such as by eating 800 calories per day over a period of time. Thus, eating small frequent meals is not necessary to avoid starvation mode.

Doesn't this just totally contradict your first two arguments??? :D

Thermic Effect of Food
    Although the idea of an increased thermic effect of food, and thus increased calorie burn, from more frequent meals may seem logical, it is untrue. As Certified Sports Nutritionist Erik Ledin explains, the thermic effect of food also depends on the size of a meal, so if total overall calorie intake is the same, you would have the same thermic effect from eating six meals one day and one meal the next.

The first bolded part just totally contradicts your first two arguments, AGAIN. The final bolded part is what I just mentioned above.

Actual Benefits
    Although Ledin explains that many of the purported advantages of small, frequent meals for weight loss are untrue, he does note that there are benefits to this style of eating. Ledin notes that it can be easier to manage your hunger because you don't have long gaps between meals. In addition, eating frequently may help keep your blood sugar level stable. This is important because rapid fluctuations in your blood sugar level can make you sluggish.

The bolded part is merely for one's eating preference since we have different lives and daily acticities but doesn't prove anything about fat loss or muscle gain.

[/b]
    Bodybuildingforyou.com; Eat 6 Meals a Day to Lose Fat; Gregg Gillies
    Weight Watchers; The Starvation Myth; Weight Watchers Research Department
    NxLabs.com; The Meal Frequency Myth; Erik Ledin; May 28, 2009

About this Author
    Brian Willett began writing in 2005. He has been published in the "Buffalo News," the "Daytona Times" and "Natural Muscle Magazine." Willett also writes for Bloginity.com and Bodybuilding.com. He is an American Council on Exercise-certified personal trainer and earned a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from the University of North Carolina.

• Here are some tips for losing weight

1. Regular Exercise
    2. Take small meals
    3. Drink lemon juice
    4. Take green tea
    5. take normal sleep
    6. Walking and jogging daily
  • El-bad4ssEl-bad4ss Posts: 265
    Sparrow wrote:
    Here are some tips for losing weight

1. Regular Exercise
    2. Take small meals
    3. Drink lemon juice
    4. Take green tea
    5. take normal sleep

so, i should drink lemon juice and green tea and im on my way to getting a six pack. wow thats easy, 6 pack here i come!
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    El-bad4ss wrote:
    Sparrow wrote:

1. Regular Exercise
    2. Take small meals
    3. Drink lemon juice
    4. Take green tea
    5. take normal sleep

so, i should drink lemon juice and green tea and im on my way to getting a six pack. wow thats easy, 6 pack here i come!

sorry no offense pero di totoo yang drink lemon juice at green tea
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    Bro kung hindi ako nagkakamali nakakatulong talaga ang green tea sa pag papapayat.

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=green+tea+to+lose+weight

also yung lemon na yan ganyan ginawa ni sir dalton kamote sometime in his weight lose weight journey and thus helped him to cut down fat.

• El-bad4ssEl-bad4ss Posts: 265
    Aldrin wrote:
    El-bad4ss wrote:
    Sparrow wrote:

1. Regular Exercise
    2. Take small meals
    3. Drink lemon juice
    4. Take green tea
    5. take normal sleep

sorry no offense pero di totoo yang drink lemon juice at green tea

dude, i'm being sarcastic.

...you cannot burn fat without consuming energy, otherwise everyone would be like sitting around drinking green tea or what not to stay in shape.
  • Hi dear,
    Best exercises for belly fat loses are the following.
    Running,
    Jogging,
    Cycling,
    Swimming,
    and Yoga.
  • taking the lemon diet for 7 - 10 days are effective, this is for loosing weight and some fats. pero at the same time you loose muscle as well. so kung belly fats ang problem mo eh problem din namen lahat yan, haha! hindi po madadaan sa 1month lang yan, it takes time. malake po ang effect ng diet diyan, so talagang strict diet po tayo para ma achieve ang goal.
    Russell wrote:
    Hi dear,
    Best exercises for belly fat loses are the following.
    Running,
    Jogging,
    Cycling,
    Swimming,
    and Yoga.

Says who?!

So these are more superior than weightlifting? Would you guarantee that the belly fat will be isolated and simply melt away while doing these?

Broscience at its finest.
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    there is no such thing as spot reduction. plastic surgery lang po yun! :)
    so kung belly fats ang problem mo eh problem din namen lahat yan, haha! hindi po madadaan sa 1month lang yan, it takes time. malake po ang effect ng diet diyan, so talagang strict diet po tayo para ma achieve ang goal.

+1000
  • tangina hindi ko akalaing ganito kahirap tanggalin to the word hard is an understatement, sana by january maliit na talaga tyan ko kundi sayang ung OEP na binili ko, btw from 204 - 194 nalang ako
  • Hey guys,

Exercises are necessary for the fitness and weight loss.
    The best exercises for the belly fat loss are the following.
    Walking,
    jogging,
    swimming,
    running,
    cycling,
    and yoga.
  • sinabi ni russell for "belly fat loss"
    -running - absolutely yes
    -jogging - yes
    all of the above....

ibang usapan na ang weightlifting etc, kung baga basics/starting pa lang un mga sinabi nya e inadvanced mo agad. bro honestly isipin halos lahat ng post mo, ewan ko ha kung ako lang nakakapansin, parang naghahanap ka ng away, nagbibida, hindi healthy discussion/argument ang hanap mo. observation ko lang. walang pikunan =)
  • The best fat belly exercise are cardio, situps, pushups, and of course proper diet.
  • 197lbs197lbs Posts: 331
    try niyo mag crossfit or mma

you can't target a specific area ng body to lose fat

your body will decide where to lose the fat

or you can go to belo hehe
  • ipisipis Posts: 223
    mag exercise kang pumunta kay belo :))
  • bodyweightbodyweight Posts: 112
    I am doing couple of different types of abdominal exercises for fat loss, i have worked out completely one month with abdominal crunches and cardio but my body result is very slow in burn fat at abs. I am sticked on fat loss diet structure. Here my question is,there is any great exercise for FAST fat loss at belly and effective to turn my body into six pack ripped with in short period of time?

1. nutrition
    2. wind wiper exercise

• aloy0511aloy0511 Posts: 948
    fat is burned by the process of oxidation.

so aerobics exercise would be a > than anaerobic exercise.
    ^Hope your not srs.
    he can do whatever fits him, sir.
    its just a suggestion.

we're all different, not all human responds the same in everything.
    You presented something that is not a suggestion although it's not really factual.

Check on EPOC and see what it means and its correlation to aerobics and weightlifting so you'll have an idea which is more beneficial when it comes to fat loss between the two.

"Not all human responds the same in everything" does not apply in this case.

sirs,

care to elaborate po kung ano po ba talaga:

RE: What is the fat belly fat loss exercises?
    ^Wala since there's no such thing as spot reduction.
  • Noobie12Noobie12 Posts: 648
    Fastest way is liposuction. Kasama din yung pera mo ma burn hahaha.
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    ^Wala since there's no such thing as spot reduction.

ok sir noted.
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    You presented something that is not a suggestion although it's not really factual.

Check on EPOC and see what it means and its correlation to aerobics and weightlifting so you'll have an idea which is more beneficial when it comes to fat loss between the two.

"Not all human responds the same in everything" does not apply in this case.

there are too many aerobic exercise for me to list them one by one here. thats why i presented a general idea on fat loss exercise sir.

anyway, "most" bodybuilders on cutting phase adds a Cardio Exercise on their routine.

the best thing about cardio is you're breathing much properly while just running, using stationary bike, etc etc (on most cases), than lifting weights, because of the valsalva maneuver performed breathing Sometimes and most of the time is impaired when lifting. ganyan din ako nung beginner, i use to hold my breathe especially when its the last three heaviest reps on the set.

pero we can still practice proper breathing while lifting weights which would take a lot of practice :D

thanks for the answers sir Might, and yes sir might is 110% correct that there is no such thing as spot reduction,
    once youre trying to burn fats, youll burn not only the one on your belly but also on every part of your body.