@t4g4y said:
    hahahahaha tinitiis ko na nga yung dryness nun eh lol

Heres two kilos....:( puro chili chao sauce for taste

• ler4_warler4_war Posts: 186

Sir, baka pwde po gmitin yan for shawarma. hehehe

• TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308

Not anymore, i bought four kilos of beef with it, halo ko nalang

If you can find Mexican Taco Seasoning (Powder), I sometimes use chicken mince (ground chicken) to prepare mexican salad but I prefer boneless skinless chicken thighs. :)

edited July 2016
    Here's a snapshot of my mexican salad
    7Ls4REH.jpg

Post edited by ler4_war on

@ler4_war said:
    If you can find Mexican Taco Seasoning (Powder), I sometimes use chicken mince (ground chicken) to prepare mexican salad but I prefer boneless skinless chicken thighs. :)

I did thigh fillet for 6 months....just got tired of the taste, opted for beef for the meantime, problem is the protein to calorie ratio is too high, i just add breast for volume...

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

haha may mga stock pa ako sa ref sir na ganyan din luto may hot sauce sarap pala hehehe

@ler4_war said:
    Here's a snapshot of my mexican salad

kaaktapos ko lang kumain pero parang na gutom ako ulit ah haha

@t4g4y said:

Hahaha, 6 kilos of meat(poultry and beef) at home only last for 6-7 days...my wife and kid only eats fish...

• Sir @TRoll_W_a_Heart galing ng journal nyo po detailed talaga hehehe.

Flying ipis at the opis...ala atapang

Apparently cockroaches are rich in protein and the milk that they produce is considered to be a protein powerhouse. ;)
    edited August 2016
    Hahaha nice one sir troll. I have encountered ipis daga ahas dito sa bahay pero ang ayoko sa lahat ang gagambang bahay yung malaki na parati sa banyo. I hate and at the same time afraid of them so I kill them; when they get inside the house that's my rule hehe
    Post edited by t4g4y on
  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77
    So sir troy, you eat a kg of meat everyday?... how bout for a guy around 140+lbs, could 500g be enough?
    I mean 500g of meat not including count of whey, wheat bread, etc...
    And by the way, beef has sat fat which can cause heart disease
  • @BLUE said:

You are misinformed young one, do some research , its sugar thats the problem, ive been doing keto style dieting for years, do bloodwork every quarter....my doctor removed all my maintanance meds coz my bp was already too low, 90/68, my resting heart rate is 57bpm, im 6 1/2, 203lbs, 32in waist....and im near my mid 40s

Forward to 3:40

Yes, 500g of beef/chicken plus whey is more than enough for your size...

• Didnt get to eat too much today:(

• B6nMPMo.jpg
    Sr0Ip3F.jpg

Wow, plato lang magkamukha..
  • Pang alis ng bad trip

@BLUE said:

You are misinformed young one, do some research , its sugar thats the problem, ive been doing keto style dieting for years, do bloodwork every quarter....my doctor removed all my maintanance meds coz my bp was already too low, 90/68, my resting heart rate is 57bpm, im 6 1/2, 203lbs, 32in waist....and im near my mid 40s

Lol i do research on google more of a reader. Thanks for the video anyway, its informative. :)
    Sugar, my aunt and granny always tell me to stop taking sugar, and im almost in a month with no sugar or junk food. Feels good.
    And by the way, got another noob question, if carbs are bad, ill stop rice or wheat bread, uhm where can i get energy frm? More meat?
    And nice hobby you got there :)
  • @BLUE said:
    TRoll_W_a_Heart;143837" said:

BLUE said:

Lol i do research on google more of a reader. Thanks for the video anyway, its informative. :)
    Sugar, my aunt and granny always tell me to stop taking sugar, and im almost in a month with no sugar or junk food. Feels good.
    And by the way, got another noob question, if carbs are bad, ill stop rice or wheat bread, uhm where can i get energy frm? More meat?

Carbs is not bad, the processed ones are, rule is, if it comes from the ground like vegtables, rice, corn, carbs that is not processed in any shape or form, its ok.....if carbs like bread, pasta, donuts, sweets, bagels,.....carbs that didnt came from the ground, its better to take in moderation, btw i still snack on a snicker bar every evening.....i stay lean by being in a 500 deficit everyday, my total calories a day is around 2400-2800, depends on what my fitbit watch tells me, if the watch says, i already burned 3200 calories on that day, my ill increase my food so that ill comsumed around 2800cal on that day

Nice, maybe we can jam some time, I also play the guitar. I started when I was 14 and have played with a few bands when I was in college, more of a hobby and not professionally. What sort of guitar and effects do you have? B)

• ler4_war wrote: »
    Nice, maybe we can jam some time, I also play the guitar. I started when I was 14 and have played with a few bands when I was in college, more of a hobby and not professionally. What sort of guitar and effects do you have? B)

I started round the same age also, a few summers at yamaha, also did the rounds at the clubs in college and after getting a degree studied classical music which is a different discipline, didnt stick to it, i went to bussiness after that, my current gear is very minimal, a vox ac30, a flashback delay and a wampler dual fusion, i dont rely on effects,
    Just a hint of delay, my setup when i was gigging was just a peavy classic 30 amp and a 20 year old tube screamer. Plus my fender AM std tele, been through a lot of gear, ibanezes, charvels and marshalls, but when you get older you just want to plug and play. Vox are ok, really cuts through the mix

Awesome, I have 3 guitars: Takamine GN93CE Acoustic Guitar, Takamine EGB2S Electric-Acoustic Bass Guitar, and my baby is a Gibson Les Paul (influenced from Slash-GNR). I owned different amps in the past and my personal favorite was the Hiwatt Max Amp, however, I sold it coz it was very loud and noisy for home use.

What I now use are: Marshall amp, Ashton Acoustic Amp, and a 4 channel mixer with individual EQ which I use at church (Mic,Guitar,Bass,Keyboard all plugged in the mixer). As far as guitar effects, I only have one which is a Zoom G1xon multi effects pedals, it has 100 effects (plenty amp models) but I only use around ~10 including effects that I've made. What I love about this is that it has a 30 second looper and you can add real drum beats and practice your lead. This is relatively cheap for what it's worth, you can check this out at JB Music.

I also have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface (package) and Cubase software when I do my personal recordings. I do different layers of bass, drums, rhythms, lead, and vocals. Again, this is relatively cheap, well a lot cheaper than college days. I get really addicted to this.......

• Rock on!!!