100% Ego lifter!

Comments

• badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    What exactly is your goal in the long run?

short term goal (atleast 3 months)?

where do you think you are right now in terms of development versus your goal?

it's hard for me to tell if your on the right track kasi i dont know where you're coming from. 59 kilos is around 130lbs tapos 61 kilos ka before (around 134lbs). are you cutting? how long did it take you to get that 2 kilo drop?
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    Sana masagot ko ng maayos sir hehe I'll try my best :
    What exactly is your goal in the long run?

Well to get leaner and lighter since I've been practicing Tricking. After this 12 weeks of cut or depends on the result will do the full 2 weeks diet break ( as per Lyle McDonalds for hormonal reset ) then slow bulking for another 12 weeks for lean massing again then whatever the result is may vary for another 12 weeks.. so on and so fort. It's a non stop process.
    short term goal (atleast 3 months)?

First goal, cut for 3 months 12 weeks for leptin sensitivity and insulin advantage and to become lighter when practicing tricking basics, it's a requirement since I need to get lighter first.

Then the above statement for the next..
    where do you think you are right now in terms of development versus your goal?
    it's hard for me to tell if your on the right track kasi i dont know where you're coming from. 59 kilos is around 130lbs tapos 61 kilos ka before (around 134lbs). are you cutting? how long did it take you to get that 2 kilo drop?

Started doing the cutting phase on April 28 to be exact ( I was doing body recomp +20/-20 since I was just a skinny fat on nov-jan messed up program ) so that'll make I'm on the first month of it. Gained strength seeing some results based on my progression pictures. So I'd say even exceeding or not hitting my macros some of the time, still seeing some good resutls.

So my starting weight on that date April 28 64.5 kilos to my current 59 kilos May 4 for a month ( 4 weeks )
    here's the thing man, i get the logic behind your plan (of course lyle knows his shit) but i would love to see you cement your foundation first before going too technical on the dieting aspect. culking is a solid approach however, in my opinion most of these cut and bulk cycles are designed for those who've gained substantial experience in the dieting part and development part. when you said minsan hindi mo nasusunod, you wont know the impact of that deviation unless you have experienced it alot of times. about hormonal reset, have you experienced the symptoms of it before? if not, its hard to tell if your metabolism and receptors are f*cked up. baka naman hindi and your body can handle the diet and you could push it for 2 more weeks (stoping @12 weeks might be too early). are body is very good at adjusting so everytime you introduce something new it might fight back (its easy to gain back weight much worse fat in 2 weeks). with leptin, this is very touchy since i only give much attention to it when im very lean, why? it doesnt drop right away. i also dont feel that 12 weeks is enough for insulin sensitivity to kick in.

kaya ako nalito is because @ 130lbs

2221 calories on training days = 17calories/lbs of bodyweight (surplus)
    1414 calories on RD = 10calories/lbs of bodyweight (deficit but too low)

if you train 5x a week= calorie surplus for 5 days, 2 days deficit= mass gain trend

if you train 3x a week= calorie surplus for 3 days, 4 days deficit= wieghtloss trend but with the risk of muscle loss kasi your deficit is too low

based on your pics, your muscle mass is getting there. go with that flow and dont hold back on your growth by short term cutting and bulking. pack on more muscle (eat), shape it (train more), then refine it (technical dieting).
    Nice thanks that fueled my knowledge with regards to this one... such as books ( internet obviously ) vs experience ( like yours )

I'd like to say that I guess even If i am doing the cutting method but my body still responses on the newbie gains kaya that's why even on TD days may surplus ako but still gaining some. Kaya my strength still shooting up ( i hope so )

About the diet break, it's just a possible future back up option.. If my body still in good response and yes baka sakali lang mag fail pero as you've mentioned hindi pa anman long term cut so no bothering for the hormonal shitty problems for a newbie like me.

Yes sir, the insulin sensitivity. I'll have to agree with you with this one, iba iba ang katawan pero wala naman masama sumubok hehehe as long as I am seeing the good vs the bad since I always tracking my progress every 2 weeks with pictures and weighing and every month body measurements and fat % ( using the calipers ) sana eh malaman ko if I am fuckin up my body.
    1414 calories on RD = 10calories/lbs of bodyweight (deficit but too low)

Yes sir, ina- up ko yan if I am doing tricking sesion for an 1hour more like 1700 since semi cardio na rin sya due to lots of cart wheels, double leg jumps and back flips as the basic for tricking.
    if you train 3x a week= calorie surplus for 3 days, 4 days deficit= wieghtloss trend but with the risk of muscle loss kasi your deficit is too low

This what I am doing, minimalistic approach with the Reverse Pyramid Training with another compound exercises for each days

Monday DL + OHP RPT, Weigted Chins/pulls 3x5
    Wed BP + Weighted Dips RPT, BB curls 2x8, some random ab workout for 2 sets
    Friday Squat + front clean squats + depending if I have some energy left hehehe..

lasted for max 1:30 hour because lots of rest time ( max 7mins for DL's , 5mins for top sets )
    based on your pics, your muscle mass is getting there. go with that flow and dont hold back on your growth by short term cutting and bulking. pack on more muscle (eat), shape it (train more), then refine it (technical dieting).

Thanks sir, appreciated it.. will do
    that was just my opinion because i was once a slave of all the internet info and books (which is a good investment) but after doing this for years, it gets more simple. i was complicating myself all those years. atleast good learning experience. there is always the other side of the story which is reality. minsan kasi hindi maalis na mahaluan ng misleading info yung mga books at sa internet or else it wont sell. kaya din hindi ako tumigil sa bodybuilding kasi i doubted everything i know and wanted to prove something to myself.

Balitaan moko if you encounter something weird especially during transitions.
    yes sir... kaya nga lumaki mata ko nung nakita ko sa journal mo yung "Culking" eh parang na pipintahan ko na parang yun yung gagawin ko sa sarili ko.

I'll make sure I'll put it all here.. every 2 weeks picture progress... every day TDEE recounting that depending what I have done with the activity.. every week calibrating my nutrition... if weight changes matic adjustment.. after a month with a result re adjust the +/- on TD/RD.

Everything, gusto ko rin documented para personal goal at personal inspiration since as my page 1 ( if you read it sir ) i was before zero confidence due to my skin "vitiligo".Update... When going home decided to buy the new coffee blend ek ek sa coffee bean nakihype... kahit mahal tinesting ko ayun kargado ako nung workout.. yun nga lang sugar sugar sugar!

Anyways, here's my update... same people same faces on the gym..somewhere fuckingaround at the gym, lifting and smiling on the mirror, few were serious lifting their usual habit na all chest workouts on the book did, some were cardio cardio cardio abs abs abs... and there's me the smallest frame arrives and conditioning myself...someone approach me "pre ano ka ngayon? Panoorin ko buhat mo, mabigat na daw ginagwa mo eh" and me "chist koya" ( chist talaga kasi bisayang accent siya hehe not being a racist tho bisaya rin kami ) and "hindi naman kuya tama lang yung bigat"

So I call this day as a brave soul lifts because I jump my increase to 220lbs BP instead of just 200lbs lang. Andito na ko so itatry ko lol

Warming up for Bench Press

45 lbs x 8
    65 lbs x 7
    85 lbs x 6
    125 lbs x 5
    155 lbs x 4
    175 lbs x 3

Warming up for Dips
    body weight x 15

after sets some random abs

Hanging leg raise x 12 and x 10
    crunches x60 non stop

2dtci37.png

During my top sets with 220lbs BP :

1st rep : I was alone and my spotter just hanging his hands on the bar..Scored nailed!
    2nd rep : I was lagging and my face getting screwed and leg driving like a mad.. nailed pa rin!
    3rd rep : After the positive, I was lagging and my face looks like it will break and his two fingers ( looking like a gun ) assisting me now and slightly tapping the bar up on my negatives.
    4th rep : think of the 3rd rep with reddish face, screwny grunts and the spotter PUSH PUSH PUSH with his fingers tapping the bar like a mad man.
    5th rep : I know anytime I will fail, so his hands change with semi mix grip hoving his hands to the bar and alas.. same face, same pattern, same arching back same tapping the bar and after the nearly impossible lifts for me nailed it with super groggy face.
    6th rep : Tried the negatives but it all went down as fast and he grabs the bar and I was like "yoko na di na kaya, mamatay na ata ako whilst the bar still on my chest level with his hands" laughing my ass of after..

Those were his story habang tinitingnan nya ko at the same time spotting.. he's my friend btw at tarantaduhan kami sa gym.

after workout here's my meal.

30kbrr4.jpg
    6 pcs egg, soft boild 4 pcs ( nakain ko isa dahil dapat hard boiled egg to amps ) 2 were scrambled with 1 ham.
    200g chicken breast fillet

1 scoop whey protein mixed with 100g oatmeal, 140g white rice ( measured on bigas mode )
    And a 1 scoop PM7 shake drink.

funny thing is sa sobrang kabusugan when gulping down the PM7, nasuka ko agad good thing is eto lang lumabas.. natawa ako at naurat dahil sayang.. so literally not counted haha.. malamig pa nung naisuka ko.. this is the first time nangyari sakin to..
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    but i would love to see you cement your foundation first before going too technical on the dieting aspect. culking is a solid approach however, in my opinion most of these cut and bulk cycles are designed for those who've gained substantial experience in the dieting part and development part.

This.
    I think for newbie like us, most of the things should be simple.
    I agree with vinch. "Cement our foundation before going too technical on the dieting aspect."
    Old school still works.
    Train. Eat. Sleep. [/quote]
    @jettie: have you tried spliting your meals into smaller portions? Kasi kahit efficient yung stomach natin there is still a chance that we encounter digestion problems, clogging, bloat and poor absorption of nutrients. Kaya minsan may mais pa sa tae at amoy jollibee dighay mo sa gabi pag naglunch ka ng burgersteak at 2pc chicken. Perfect example of poor digestion and clogging.@allen: TNDO.. take no days off! everything we do in building our physique from waking in the morning until we sleep at night is all part of the plan... so literally there's no day off. Haha
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    ^^

you mean 6meal a day? so on so fort? nah...
    @jettie: have you tried spliting your meals into smaller portions? Kasi kahit efficient yung stomach natin there is still a chance that we encounter digestion problems, clogging, bloat and poor absorption of nutrients. Kaya minsan may mais pa sa tae at amoy jollibee dighay mo sa gabi pag naglunch ka ng burgersteak at 2pc chicken. Perfect example of poor digestion and clogging.

Yes, it was on nov-january, hindi sir applicable sa lifestyle ko. I can't eat 6 meals a day. I am not happy doing it, dba sir agree ka naman na kung masaya naman sa ginagawa eh magiging efficient yun, pero ako, i can't do eating 6 small meals a day. Masyado hassle, sagabal at mahirap sa timing.

About sa jebbings, wala namang mais maisan.. Hindi naman ako bloated, whenever I wake up back to normal.. Wala namang dighay na problems, maliban sa fishoil na amoy hehe.

I was really enjoying the 2 bigmeals a day since I was a a kid ginagawa ko na yun.

Ang problema ko lang about my digestion is when eating fresh fiber veggies, sumasakit talaga tyan ko ( sumakit tyan ko and nag trial an error ako kung bakit nasakit and yun nga sa gulay ) at nung nag pa check up ako sa gastro ko, she found out na mahina yung enzymes ko dahil hindi daw kasi ako nagkakain ng gulay noon especially fresh. So dinadahan dahan ko muna and lahat ng gulay ay luto para medyo malambot na yung fibers.
    I mean during the feeding window. 3 instead of 2? And How much bcaa do you take during the fast?
    I mean during the feeding window. 3 instead of 2? And How much bcaa do you take during the fast?

Currently, my schedule won't allow me to train fasted. So I am doing the fed training, ate 20-30% of my TD during 12pm then train at 6pm eat at 7ish or 8pm, done 9pm.. Sleep on full stomach. If I do train fasted, i take 10g of BCAA ( dun sa gym nagbebenta hehe lunok na lang agad lol kahit awkward ) before workout.

Since 2.2k cal is easy to eat for me splitting it up for 2 meals a day and syempre rest day 1400 kahit isang kainan lang.. Sometimes I do the 24hrs fasting once a week.
    24hrs? any whey or bcaa?
    water or black coffee to curve the hunger issues.. Injecting the idea of Brad Pilon's Eat stop eat once a week on my regular 16/8 IF leangains. No whey ( mostly 130 cal ) and no BCAA ( i don't have it at the moment since I never trained fasted , if ever meron man dun na ko sa gym nagamit )

Pag napasobra ako ng busy talagang madalas last meal lang talaga ako during that day makakakain. Example :

Wednesday last meal 8pm then thursday 8pm ulet ako makakain with all the required caloric intake 1440ish on my rest day, that's 24 hrs fasting.
    Low batt due to antok na antok sa gym.. tho nakatulog naman ng maayos.. oh well papel... same weight like last week I wanna try the top set my own pero talagang need talaga ng semi assist on my back sa squat.. Pero for sure graduate na ko neto next week..

Warm up sets Squats ( 1-2mins rest )

45 lbs x 10
    65 lbs x 8
    95 lbs x 8
    135 lbs x 6
    165 lbs x 5
    195 lbs x 3
    220 x 1

Clean Warmup
    hang clean bar weight x ewan
    60 lbs x ewan

Wasn't able to finish the 2nd and 3rd due to the fact na inaantok nga ako and feeling down... gusto ko kasi gumala talaga hahaha ngangati ang paa ko , wala naman kasma kaya binuhat ko na lang pero dapat talaga naka mind set pag mag gym.. lol

678kcw.png

The meal after it... tinesting ko lang upgrade appetite ko :

800 g Chicken breast ( 3 breast part ) fried and deep fried style ( wala na ko choice lol )
    100g white rice ( bigas weighted ) with 100g oatmeal + 1 scoop ProMatrix7

zwe177.jpg

Still hits my macros :D

213P 63 F 263C for the day
    After watching alone After Earth ( pinagbigyan ko yung utak ko na gumala kahit magisa ) kumain ako ng nagaraya yung malaki at Shawarma after it sumakit yung left singit ko lol.. Hanggang ngayon may kirot hehe... ewan ko ano tawag dito
    Good workout day.. I'm on gear today...yeah.. motivated dahil "ON GEAR" ako lolz.

So manly ng new bed sheet, green florals !

2w74jmc.jpg

Well anyways, good workout tho I tried doing the "Kiss & Go" by sir DS di ko pa kaya hahaha... naka mind set ako dun pero ayaw mag response ng katawan ko haha... too heavy pa siguro.

Warm up DL set

120 LBS x 6
    160 LBS x 5
    200 LBS x 5
    220 LBS x 4
    260 LBS x 3
    280 LBS x 1

OHP warm up
    45 LBS x 8
    65 LBS x 8

Pull warm up Body weight x 5

343n6oh.png

Done..

After DL's masarap ang pain sa hams and cavles due to the low but form na tinry ko.. good naman hehe no pain no gain!
    Here's my full workout every Monday.. Mga master, please check my form especially on my DL, tinry ko yung low hips at start parang hindi ako sanay at naglower back. That's my take.. But no pain or struggles or doms or negative effects naman.. Tingin ko nag round yung lower back ko.
  • DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    Yep your lower back was definitely rounding sa 320 top set mo. about dipping your hips lower you should do it in an "explosive" manner. Actually you'll have to work on your explosiveness as well a bit though it might require you to add something else in your program to address "speed work". Saka use your legs more sa bottom ng lift while keeping you upper back and core tight. para di mag round ung back mo kasi you seem to be pulling the weight using your back.

In fairness medyo controlled na ung baba ng bar mo pero hanggang midway lang bagsak todo pa din pag lampas ng tuhod hehehe. pero tuloy mo till magawa mo yung "kiss and go" technique sa DL.
    Yep your lower back was definitely rounding sa 320 top set mo. about dipping your hips lower you should do it in an "explosive" manner. Actually you'll have to work on your explosiveness as well a bit though it might require you to add something else in your program to address "speed work". Saka use your legs more sa bottom ng lift while keeping you upper back and core tight. para di mag round ung back mo kasi you seem to be pulling the weight using your back.

True to, na observe ko to during the lift. The first pull was my mind set pushing my heels on the ground , the rest was pull the weight kaya ganyan..

About sa explosive, hehe ang pang add ko lang yung warmup set haha pero yun nga try ko talaga mag add na ng speed work.
    In fairness medyo controlled na ung baba ng bar mo pero hanggang midway lang bagsak todo pa din pag lampas ng tuhod hehehe. pero tuloy mo till magawa mo yung "kiss and go" technique sa DL.

Yes sir, I'll have to stay here muna sa current top set ko until makuha ko ng tama lahat. Hindi muna ako magprogress till I get it right...

Itry ko yung isang technique na parang dito sa hot chik na to.. How she started the pull up momentum
    that could work. just work on your explosiveness and taking "more air" before you do the lift and don't let go lahat while you are pulling paunti unti lang dapat.
    okay sir! will do.. na excite ako tuloy sa monday lols.. About the breathing, I was doing on that video yung valsava maneuver tho hindi ganun ka strict, baka kasi pag nagkamali ako himatayin ako hehe
    hahaha normally mas kakailanganin mo ung valsalva while wearing a belt and pulling "maximal" (1RM) loads. Just try to fill you tummy w/ lots of air and keep your core tight that should not let your back round.
    Ah oo nga no, ( nag demo sa office chair lol ) sige sir try ko..
    oh and another thing para mas maactivate mo legs moduring lift-off squeeze your glutes a bit just when you are about to pull. it does wonders in keeping things tight.
    noted sir :

Pulling :
    1. Push the heels on the ground.
    2. Fill the air on my stomach, slowly release it on the lockouts.
    3. Squeeze off the butt.
    4. Use the technique on the girl posted above.

Negatives :

1. control the bar even after the knee level.
    2. kiss and go.

Tambay talaga muna ako sa 320 lbs mark
    its gets harder talaga one you reach pulling 1.5x your BW pero tyaga lang at consistency makukuha mo din yan.
    sir actually lagpas na. I'm currently at 130 lbs so that;s twice my body weight hehe kaya siguro nangangamote na sa strict form
    oh dba? kung tutuusin halos magkasing lakas lang tayo considering BW mo and your lifts or maybe mas malakas ka pa nga
    Hindi naman siguro sir. naka focus lang kasi workout ko sa big 3's kaya siguro napwersa lang.. ( i'm on a cut )