Monching11: Project Pogi

Comments

• monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Hahahaha. May bukas pa half natty brah. Pero I might still stick to being natty til oct
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    kaya yan sir monching! marami pa pwede mangyari hangang october :)
    ^uu nga brah, I've given myself that deadline talaga e. Kaso matagal na namin balak talaga na magsabay sumanib sa darkside ni papa dalts un lang im not ready at this time.
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Anong titirahin nyong cycle paps
    ^di ko alam kay Sith Lord Darth Sidious eh. Basta before mag october ultimo size ng needle alam ko lahat yan heheheheh
    Nag babalak din ako eh hehe
    For me ha, I don't want to force anyone to do steroids unless it's your own choice. So if you're determined and well informed about it then go.

It took me close to 5 years of BB'ing hits and misses and knowing my body's responses inside and out (If i decide to go on gear on OCT/NOV). I've seen my full potential in bulking but I'm yet to see myself with single digit BF with decent mass which I hope to attain this oct.

Tagal ko nang curious what would be the effects of gear on me pero kailangan ko lang ng reference photos talaga for comparison and benchmarking so when I look I back I can say that "this" is what I achieved before going beast mode lol.
  • This is interesting. Subbing to this just to see how sir Monch reacts to the juice.

Personally, I wouldn't hop on it, I would only run a bike if i'd compete in bodybuilding, which I won't. Tbh, I don't really see the need for juice for recreational/hobby lifting. The only drug I would consider is Clen.

Still interested on how this pans out though.
    Ganyan din nga plano ko, if ever after ng bulk and cutting cycle ako gagamit nyan pero i really havent made up my mind since mabilis pa naman gains ko as of now.

Malay mo hyper responder ka pala mala ronnie coleman kalabasan mo lol
    This is interesting. Subbing to this just to see how sir Monch reacts to the juice.

Personally, I wouldn't hop on it, I would only run a bike if i'd compete in bodybuilding, which I won't. Tbh, I don't really see the need for juice for recreational/hobby lifting. The only drug I would consider is Clen.

Still interested on how this pans out though.

This is my stance before first 2 years of BB'ing. But then again, we humans want more! lol. I am interested in Clen right now, currently researching on it. Maybe I'll start my cycle on Sept.

I will inform here in my journal when I'm about to join the darkside. Of course, I don't want to mislead anyone when the time comes. Lalo nung Nov-Feb got a lot of PM's in FB if I used steroids might as well make those claims real hahahaha.
    sisingit lang ako sir monching :)

eto advice ko lang lang na sa mga nasa early 20's at mga teens, Im not against steroids or any performance enhancing drugs because they have their place. it has it's pros and cons and its up to the individual to deal with the consequences while enjoying the gains. it's a crazy decision. but ask yourself first if you deserve it, if you need it and if it's worth the risk. if you haven't done crazy things in your training, diet, nutrition or whatever, then i think juice is not the best way to get crazy. have you tried training twice a day or 3x a day? have you tried training 1 month straight with no rest days? have you tried wasting so much money on a supplement stack worth 10k per month? have you tried eating the worst tasting meal plan (i rarely see one) for a long time? the list of crazy and unorthodox things is very long and if you haven't explored those things yet then you might be missing out on a critical part of your journey.

Arnold said: "whatever it takes" step 1 yan, pag graduate mo pwede mo na siguro magconsider ng other options hehehe

ask yourself bro, you're young.... how crazy can you get? :)
    ^No worries, anyone's thoughts are welcome here. Pero arnie was on the juice on his teens hehehehe

On topic, very well said. Sayang kasi ung gear if no sufficient experience on how their body responds to these factors which I personally saw in my gym (nagturok parang wala lang amp). And of course, the adverse effects of it.

I think this video sums up my thoughts by my idol Elliott Hulse:
    hindi ko maview dito yung video pero malamang nakita ko na yan kasi napanood ko na lahat halos ng videos ni Elliot hulse.
    ^most probably brah. Video is titled "How to use Steroids"
    haha oo napanood ko na yan.
    ^hahaha. Subscriber ka din pala ni Eliott Hulse hehehe.

Off to the gym extra joss and creatine is starting to kick in. Time to squat and shut up!Whew, just got back. Did front squats ang sarap mas masarap kesa sa conventional squats un lang nung umpisa mali patong ko sa balikat kahit magaan lang ung naka kasa sumakit delts ko lol
    2nd day rest day. Medy nawala sa hulog kahapon ang meal napa 2 slice ng cake dahil bday ng baby ko.

Di ako nakapag oats this week dahil naubos, pansin ko di swabe ang poops. Will hit shoulders tomorrow.
    Hit shoulders today. I was off I don't know why. Maybe because eto na lang ule ung time this month na nag train ako ng umaga.

Duringmy working set sa DB press, i was in the middle of lifting the DB's to the starting position at hindi ko kinaya. I can feel the effects of my deficit in this stage. Pressed 60lbs DBs instead of 70

Also, found new motivation vid before hitting the gym.

Note vid at 1:50 epic motivation!
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    ^ bro, seated ba yung DB press mo ?
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    nrg500 wrote:
    ^ bro, seated ba yung DB press mo ?

tingin ko oo. since di ko maimagine kung panu iaangat yung 70lbs DBs para magawa ung standing DB press :D
    @nrg

Yep seated press.

Trained Back pero so-so workout lang. May onting sipon kasi ako pag gising ko with matching namamaga pa ang mga mata lol.
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    @ monching

curious lang ako, naisip ko mag-switch to seated DB press for the mean time

does it make sense to do it seated but not lying your back to the bench ? iniisip ko kasi na may ab work o mas matindi ang ab work pag di ka sumandal sa bench

na-try mo na ba ang seated press na ganun ?

ang lakas mo kasi sa press kaya ikaw natanong ko :)

thanks
  • @nrg: risky at hindi practical kung hindi ka sasandal sa seated presses. Kung core engagement na din lang better do it standing atleast your spine is in a much safer position. If you want a strong core you need to work it directly. Core involvement is always there when you are stabilizing your body kahit sa pagtayo lang sa MRT. But to rely on compounds lifts for core strength without direct core work is not the way to do it.:)
    @nrg

nasabi na ni vnich about seated press and the correct way to do it.

Mahirap na lalo na pag heavy na ung OHP, prone sa injury at ung likod ko ang pinaka nilo-lookout ko. we can strengthen naman thru other lifts ung core so ang focus ko dito is ung delts talaga.
  • and maganda seated wlaang daya, hindi tulad sa standing, mapapatulak ka kasama lower body.
    ^+1

nagiging push press kasi minsan.

wasnt able to hit the gym since monday up to today. ung sipon ko nung sunday natuloy sa slight hika which I haven't had in the last 5 years. Napagod kasi ako nung weekend bday kasi ng baby ko lol.

Tapos ngayon OT pa. Bawi na lang sa susunod na 4 days!
    No gym for 5 days. Medyo nagkasakit pa pero hindi naman malala dahil sa pagod nung weekend and sobrang busy sa work. Ngayon lang ule nakabuhat and damn it feels good! Mas nanghihina at di maganda pakiramdam ko pag di nakakabuhat. Slowly getting back in the zone.

Ang benefit lang nakainuman ko si former NU Dj Andie and Itchyworms frontman Jugs :)
    1236878_652548004758154_1088293277_n.jpg
    Legs day earlier. Nasira ung smith machine samen while im loading 35plates para sa 140lb na set ko. Poor quality ung bar na naka kasa sa smith machine. Nag try kasi ako ng ATG squat para maiba naman from parallel. ayun nakasira pa lol punta sa freeweights hehehehe.

Did single legged squats, kahit pinaka magaang DB's di ko pa kaya dahil first time gawin. Raised my hands in front of me to add tension.
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    monching11 wrote:
    Legs day earlier. Nasira ung smith machine samen while im loading 35plates para sa 140lb na set ko. Poor quality ung bar na naka kasa sa smith machine. Nag try kasi ako ng ATG squat para maiba naman from parallel. ayun nakasira pa lol punta sa freeweights hehehehe.

Did single legged squats, kahit pinaka magaang DB's di ko pa kaya dahil first time gawin. Raised my hands in front of me to add tension.

parang bulgarian squats boss? sarap nun ! langya tapos sinabayan ko ap ng walking lunges dati, la na , may sariling utak yung binti ko, ayaw na kumilos lol
    ^don't know lung yun nga ung tawag dun. Pero tama ka jan sa may sariling utak lol. Gumagalaw at bumibigay mag isa hahahahaha!