One muscle group per day

Hello guys, pwede ba na everyday mag wourkout pero ibang muscle group kada araw. Balak ko kasi na monday chest, tuesday triceps, wednesday back, thursday biceps, friday shoulder and saturday legs, sunday abs. Effective kaya yon? Ano ang pros and cons? Maraming salamat.

Comments

  • primouno01primouno01 Posts: 93D-Class

    @semper_fi said:
    Hello guys, pwede ba na everyday mag wourkout pero ibang muscle group kada araw. Balak ko kasi na monday chest, tuesday triceps, wednesday back, thursday biceps, friday shoulder and saturday legs, sunday abs. Effective kaya yon? Ano ang pros and cons? Maraming salamat.

    biceps triceps are small muscle group why not to include it to one of your big muscle group days to exercise like chest and triceps for your monday routine back and biceps in your tuesday and shoulder and abs by wed... ma wawalan ka ng rest day pag inaraw araw mo....

  • Ang adviseable bro 3x a week. Let your muscles rest hehe pero pwede ka rin naman magsplit. Hanap ka nalang ng magandang program.

  • ironhornironhorn Posts: 7

    @semper_fi

    I assume your not taking any male enhancement drugs.
    Base on experience.

    Pros:
    You may lose weight (fats and muscle) really fast.

    Cons:
    Money and time consuming
    You might overtrain
    Less muscle growth
    Persistent muscle fatigue
    Less recovery time

    Ano goal mo?

  • primouno01primouno01 Posts: 93D-Class

    @toushirojaylee said:
    Ang adviseable bro 3x a week. Let your muscles rest hehe pero pwede ka rin naman magsplit. Hanap ka nalang ng magandang program.

    Pull push legs splits this one is very good to enhance muscle growth

  • EdoEdo Posts: 2

    Can you recommend a basic program? let say 3x a week then start sa threadmill den ano po ang susunod.. pls help

  • @Edo said:
    Can you recommend a basic program? let say 3x a week then start sa threadmill den ano po ang susunod.. pls help

    I-separate mo yung cardio on the other day. wag mo isabay sa lifting days. Di mo din kailangan ng madaming exercise per muscle group. 1-2 exercise is enough. Just focus on perfecting that exercise. Mag focus ka muna sa free weights like Barbell (BB) or Dumbbell (DB) and progressively overload it for better result. Pick up the weight na kaya mo lang, until you can perfect the form, and don't ego lift.

    Mon - Push (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps)
    Tue - Cardio
    Wed - Pull (Back, Biceps)
    Thu - Cardio
    Fri - Legs (Quads, Hams, Calves)
    Sat & Sun - Rest

    Push:
    BB Bench Press 4x8
    BB Overhead Press 4x8
    DB Triceps Extension 4x8

    Pull:
    BB Row 4x8
    Lat Pulldown 4x8
    BB Biceps Curl 4x8

    Legs:
    BB Squat 4x8
    DB Romanian Deadlift or Stiff-leg Deadlift 4x8
    Calf Raise 4x8

Sign In or Register to comment.


Today's Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search