Controlled Labs' White Flood

monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273B-Class
This is going to be my 3rd review on this section and I'll give my initial thoughts on Controlled Labs' White Flood. I'll be updating this thread as I go thru my first tub.

I bought this yesterday (courtesy of my wife :D ):

MIXABILITY - 10/10

Excited like the boy I am, I decided to mix my initial serving of White Flood the moment I got home. I followed the instruction on the label which is half a scoop for 6-8oz of water. As expected, it turns out to mix very well with a spoon with just few flakes that settle at the bottom of my bottle, kept it in the fridge overnight and no clumps.

TASTE - 9/10

I was torn on choosing between Fruit punch or Electric Lemonade(they also have White Raspberry) but I chose the lemonade flavor coz it has an additional 6 grams LOL. I read a lot of reviews on the net claiming that they love CL products taste and I agree. It tasted like lemonade juices you get from supermarkets (tang,eight o clock etc). But my bro swore that it tastes like medicine again (as to my ON whey pro review strawberry flavor).

VALUE - 8/10

For 2.3k you get 100 servings which could last approximately 3-4 months, depending on how many days you train in a week. I can say that I got good value for my money.

EFFECTIVENESS - 9/10

I took half a scoop and mixed it with 8oz of water. Today is my cardio + shoulders/triceps day so i took my white flood the moment i woke up and did my cardio. According to the label, you should take White Flood 30min before working-out, I jogged for about 20 mins went back home and got my water bottle and hit the gym all for 30 min. As i got thourgh my shoulder workout I noticed that my working set improved a lot coz I felt like I can do another set as compared to my pre-WF training. the PUMP that i felt in my shoulders is very different, I felt like my delts are rounder at that moment.

FOCUS - 10/10

Being a Pre-workout supplement, I like the focus that I got from White Flood. I usually take coffee (cold) before working out and white flood gave me the same only much better.

CONCLUSION

I'm happy that White flood lived up to what I expected from it. I didn't get any bloating or stomach upset compared to what I've read from other reviews. Great value and great product. CHEERS!

Comments

• monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273B-Class
    2nd day on taking WF, 1.5 hours after breakfast. It kicked in after 15min, slower than yesterday maybe because I took it on an empty stomach.

Got me going with my intense back workout. At the end i felt I could do another set but that would be counter productive :)
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,138
    nice review sir! im still afraid of trying another PWO sup cause the last time i took one i didnt feel anything different. no shit no nothing, in short i wasted my 2k for lemonade lol! just hoping that i wouldnt spend too much finding a really good PWO sup that will have a kick in me.
    ^

boss, what PWO did you use?

I avoid coffee, tea and chocolate a week before i bought this just so my body won't tolerate stimulants.
  • chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    Nice nice Idol. ^_^
    ^

thanks thanks idol! :D
    monching11 wrote:
    ^

boss, what PWO did you use?

I avoid coffee, tea and chocolate a week before i bought this just so my body won't tolerate stimulants.

i bought jack3d by usplabs. not worth the buck! for me at least.
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    @monch

very nice bro ang bilis ng review mo dito solid ka talaga. kaka tempt!

@milk

pareho kayo ng tropa ko bro hindi gumagana sa kanya jack3d
    @skkin

hahah thanks bro! solid ang white flood!

@milk

I read some user's feedback from other reviews that white flood/jack3d don't work for them.

But give white flood a try, maybe this time it'll be different.

But WF is 2.3k for 100 servings while jack3d is 1.3-1.4k, benta mo nalang bro if di effective :D^

took half a scoop of WF today for my leg workout. Didn't take the whole serving coz i think i just need some buzz.

BTW, my faced tingled all day yesterday when i took a scoop of WF. I read that beta alanine component of WF has this effect and is good for working out but it bothered me. So maybe i'll take half a scoop and will up my serving to a full scoop if i wont get the whole day tingling on my face again.
    monching11 wrote:
    @skkin

hahah thanks bro! solid ang white flood!

@milk

I read some user's feedback from other reviews that white flood/jack3d don't work for them.

But give white flood a try, maybe this time it'll be different.

But WF is 2.3k for 100 servings while jack3d is 1.3-1.4k, benta mo nalang bro if di effective :D^

took half a scoop of WF today for my leg workout. Didn't take the whole serving coz i think i just need some buzz.

BTW, my faced tingled all day yesterday when i took a scoop of WF. I read that beta alanine component of WF has this effect and is good for working out but it bothered me. So maybe i'll take half a scoop and will up my serving to a full scoop if i wont get the whole day tingling on my face again.

fak! ive been reading about those tingling feeling that people gets everytime they take PWO's. i want to feel it toooo!
    ^

try WF bro! hehehe
  • boybanatboybanat Posts: 92D-Class
    @monch,

hey bro..thanks again for the informative review.
    will definitely look into it.@monch,
    one more thing, ano pala back excersises mo?. thanks.
    ^

thanks bro!

Currently im on Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program.

Pero before:

Wide Pull-ups (weighted)
    Close-grip Pull-ups (weighted)
    Barbell row
    Deadlift
    Single arm row

4th day on WF.

Took wf today, 1 scoop as soon as i woke up from a goodnight's sleep. 10 min after, I felt the tingling sensation all over my body that made me scramble and hurry up to the gym.

Finished my chest/bicep routine today with no problem, had energy to do more but I'm sticking to my program :D
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    nice one bro monch. soon ma trtry ko din to hopefully
    ^

thanks bro!

One more thing, di ako makatulog sa bus pag papasok nako sa work. due to the caffeine content parang dati nung nag lipo6x ako. Hindi naman ako nagc-crash pero pag uwian ko na sa work, ayun tulog na tulog ako lagi ako ginigising ng conductor.

I hope hindi mag build ng tolerance ang katawan ko hehehehe.
  • boybanatboybanat Posts: 92D-Class
    @monch,

thanks sa back excersises.

And wow Dorian Yates... 6 timer Mr. Olympia! I wish you goodluck on your way up.
    ^

program lang un bro hahahaha. I dont aim to be him napakalaki nun at grabe ang pagdadaanan ko kung sakaling gusto kong maging ganun.
  • El-bad4ssEl-bad4ss Posts: 265

maganda lang ang mga pwo pag fisrt week once yung katawan moy mag adapt eh parang walang silbi. kaya ginagawa ko 2 weeks on pwo then 2 weeks off at tsaka importante talaga wala laman tiyan mo. Try nyo mag power nap mga 2 hours then gamit ng pwo before hitting the gym, off the charts yung energy nyo. Na try ko yun feeling ko kaya kung gawin lahat para akong nka cocaine.
    +1 ako sa empty stomach para mag take effect agad.

About sa tolerance, we'll see. hehehehe :D
    5th day on WF.

Just finished shoulders/triceps today.

took 1 scoop of WF after 3 hours of a heavy meal. Took effect 10min after.

I added 5 lbs on my dumbbell presses last week - 100lbs today 110lbs.
    definitely gave me STR on my workout, I felt i couldve added 5more lbs but i trained alone and dont want to injure myself in case i came up short.

felt the pump on my shoulders and tri's and im loving it! :)