From Scrawny to Brawny

1303132333436»

Comments

• riddlerriddler Posts: 1,018
    Anyway, sensya na sa short notice. Ngayon ko lang na-confirm yung schedule ko eh. Too busy with a lot of stuffs.
    Dusting off this journal.

Progress update, I'm up +8kg from last year's weight (55kg -> 63kg). Last time I went up like this, I looked like a big fat whale. Measurements wise, I'm around 31 inch waistline at the moment while the last time I had this weight, it was around 34 inch. That tells me that I didn't gain that much fat this time around. I'm guessing I'm around 16-18% body at the moment. I am also definitely stronger than before with new PR's (both weight and reps-wise). I have also better work capacity, doing more training stuffs within a given amount of time.

Still lifting as consistent as possible despite the thing we call "LIFE" interfering with my daily activities. As of now, I'm sidelined again for almost a week now due to asthma attack. I'm looking to get back to training again in a week or two.

Work-wise, I'm almost done with my project which takes most of my freetime the past few months. Hopefully, once I get to conclude this, I'll have more time to participate again in the forums.

Despite all of this things happening right now, I'm still committed to be a better me one step a time. I'm still grinding and striving to move forward on a daily basis. No matter how small that step/progress is, as long as it is moving forward, I'm more than happy with that.

That's it for now.

PEACE OUT!
    Been out of the gym for almost a month now due to some kind of illness and busy work schedule. Sucks big time, but it's beyond of my control so I just suck it up and move forward. I'm feeling better now though and hoping that I can get back on track next week.

PEACE OUT!
    As we leave 2015 behind, I do wish that 2016 will treat me better, health and fitness wise.

Same to all of you guys, may we have a prosperous and happy new year! :)

PEACE OUT!
  • scorchedscorched Posts: 253
    Welcome back sir! Kamusta naman ang meetup ng group? Natuloy ba? Sama naman ako next time!
    scorched wrote:
    Welcome back sir! Kamusta naman ang meetup ng group? Natuloy ba? Sama naman ako next time!
    Hindi natuloy due to very short notice eh. Babakasyon ulit ako ng April or May, hopefully, matuloy na. Haha!
  • scorchedscorched Posts: 253
    @riddler sa sunod, sama naman ako sa group workout or meetup. willing meet and hear your opinions PBB senior guys.
    @scorched
    As far as I know, regular ata yung group workouts nina @badass_vinch together with some PBB members. Not sure though. You could try to approach them and I think you'll have better luck doing a successful group workout/meetup than with me. Nasa ibang bansa ako most of the time eh and I usually go home once a year for a month long vacation. And of course, medyo busy pag nandiyan ako sa pinas kasi very limited lang yung time ko to spend with the family.

Anyway, I'm still hoping makapag-group workout pa rin with the badass boys here in PBB. No promises, but hopefully, sana nga matuloy na sa next vacation ko. Haha!
    Just got back to training last week after a 5 week hiatus and man, it sucked big time! Strength and work capacity dropped dramatically. :(

Not worried though because I know that I'll get back where I left off as long as I get to lift consistently again.

PEACE OUT!
    5 weeks consistent with the training (3x per week). Getting back on track on day at a time! The nutrition part is a bit lousy though. Haha!

PEACE OUT!

Welcome back PBB! :smiley: