Is clean eating is a scam?

Comments

• JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    JJD Alaso wrote:
    Baka nakakalimutan nyo na lahat ng sobra ay masama. That applies too for calorie intake. You can do your own research. Or you can stick to what you believe in

true enough but please try to link here about all of your scientific resources before we jump something or people here answer with precise based on their experience.

A 500 caloric surplus or more won't kill us due to the caloric in and out.

Baka akala mo yung sobra eh hindi pa pala? Remember, we have to eat more inorder for our muscles to build up especially if you are working out lots of days over rest days during the week.
  • Yatez wrote:
    "Baka nakakalimutan nyo na lahat ng sobra ay masama. That applies too for calorie intake. You can do your own research. Or you can stick to what you believe in"

And that's why you're 120lbs at 5'7, do you even have a journal to back-up your claims brah? I suggest make one and then impress us.

And you think thats still my stats? Hahaha. At lahat ng sinabi ko di ko gawa gawa. Its your job to google for it
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    O hindi na pala ganyan stat mo eh ba't hindi ka gumawa ng journal to shut us up and to prove yourself?
    and yun na nga problema masyado kang nag rerely kay google.
    If you believe that article then wag ka na pumunta sa mundo ng bodybuilding, dahil nag cocontradict yan sa pinasukan mo there is no effin way na lalaki ka without a caloric surplus LOL.
    well sorrry bro, it clearly shows that you have to look around more.

Again, google, read, absorb and apply.. then share it on your journal if you happen to have.

Then if you have a journal now, we can look and read a lot on your own claims to yourself para we know that someone from here in the Philippines doing your claims to break your current stat at 5'7 120 lbs bulking na hindi sobra.. Let us know if you can make big gains via strength numbers and body measurements.

Good luck brah
  • Yatez wrote:
    If you believe that article then wag ka na pumunta sa mundo ng bodybuilding, dahil nag cocontradict yan sa pinasukan mo there is no effin way na lalaki ka without a caloric surplus LOL.

I've made alot of gains already. Started to go to gym feb 2013 noon kht walang plate hirap ako magbench ngayon 60 lbs kabilaan a total of 120lbs bench ko
    JJD Alaso wrote:
    Yatez wrote:

I've made alot of gains already. Started to go to gym feb 2013 noon kht walang plate hirap ako magbench ngayon 60 lbs kabilaan a total of 120lbs bench ko

Make a journal sir, post your before and after picture and lifting numbers. Thanks.
    IMO pwede lumakas yang lifts mo ng hindi naman lumalake o lumalapad katawan o sobrang minimal changes lang lalo na at ka sisimula mo palang. Yon nga gumawa ka ng journal post pictures, stats, routine and sama ka GWO minsan.
  • Jettie wrote:
    JJD Alaso wrote:
    Yatez wrote:

Make a journal sir, post your before and after picture and lifting numbers. Thanks.

I will. Ill take a picture later post workout

Too bad wla akong pics nuon na nakahubad. Ill post a pic na nakadamit kita naman dun ganu kapayat braso ko noon haha
    It's better to post a picture PRE WO dahil don mo talaga makikita ang changes, hindi yung POST WO na pumped with blood muscles mo, it will create an illusion that you are more than what you are just saying.
    JJD Alaso wrote:

Sir marami po training approach like if you just want to lift big numbers , consider strength trainign pero aesthetically medyo matatagalan ka due to... another science shit basta..

Strength focus training it takes years and years to achieve your desired look.

BB focus eh pump pump and lifting big numbers it takes years to achieve.

so that's why make a journal, post your stats , measurements and diet.. You can post pictures later on as long as may journal ka na so that we can see your progress para mainspired naman din kami sa claims mo :)
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    teka ha mukhang wala naman pinag tatalunan dito since JJD is also in a bulk and of course that means hes also in a surplus state right?

JJD, about the article you gave sure there are proven experiments and also alot of common sense in that article but try to think of it na those experiments were done with normal living people and animals which has a normal lifestyle right? if you try to apply it in the bodybuilding world which i thing we are in including you sa palagay mo ba we will progress to be strong and big if we will restrict ourselves from eating more than we need to? i think you know it well dahil mahilig kang mag re search.
    another thing is napaka daming factor o dahilan kung bakit mas mabilis mamatay ang isang tao based from his eating habits not only just by eating to much calories well its one but thats not the end of it.

just an advise some times if we make claims or give advises just make sure na you have considered all the factors kung magiging tama ba yung sasabihin mo or may mali para maiwasan ang mga di pagkaka intindiahan at misinformations.

yun lang and hope you enjpy your stay here!
  • @milksworth true, wala naman talagang pinagtatalunan eh. Wala naman akong sinabing do not eat in caloric surplus. I just said caloric surplus could reduce your lifespan..

@Yatez wala akong pic noon na nakahubad eh. But you can tell here kung gano ako kapayat noon..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=278484622166252&set=a.278481165499931.86670.100000141499236&type=3&theater

at ang pic ko kakakuha ko lang ngayon eto
    Sa journal mo nga i post boss OT ka dito

unavalable nga pala picture mo mag embed ka nalang sa tinypic
  • im sorry eto http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33dfleq&s=5#.Umq2fHCkpuh

pano gumawa ng journal? bago lang ako dito e
    http://pinoybodybuilding.com/Forum-Personal-Journals

upper right look for post thread
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Napakamot puwet ako dun sa "Calorie Surplus will reduce your lifespan ah!"

Ilang taon nga pala namantay si Weider? Si Arnold ilang taon na din?

Too early for a lot of BS!!!
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    Too much internet google bullcrap, lahat ata pagmay nagsabi agad or nabasa ka agad eh papaniwAlaan mo? Kita ko mga link na bigay mo, lol lang,

Actually may pinagtatalunan dto, 1st of all pano mo mlalaman na sobra na ang caloric surplus mo? So pag hard gainer ka 3000cals a day will reduce you lifespan? Cmon bull$hit it is, go get and gather your internet link to backup your claims, dont link us to a bb.com or bullcrap magazine,
    Oo iikli talaga life span mo kung naka surplus ka araw araw sa letson, crispy pata at bagnet hahaha.
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    Let the googling begin lol
  • BraSoBraSo Posts: 785
    Tempted to join the fun.... but saw his journal... weh! not worth the debate... added to ignore list.

Good luck in all your future claims without substantial medium to back it up...

sometimes, personal experience is contrary to the conclusion - E.Coneho
    ^join usss lol!
  • kulafu25kulafu25 Posts: 292
    i doubt na kapag kumain ka ng marami e marereduce ang lifespan mo, not unless kung ang mga tinitira mong pagkain e yung mga nabanggit ni yatez sa taas...=)

marami din bodybuilder or any athlete na marami kinakain and yet mahaba naman ang buhay nila, not unless kung gusto mo mabuhay ng 150 years old..=)
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Too much love will kill you!

Yan ang claim ko at proven na ahahahahaha!
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    This thread.....

Yatez kaw na bahala sa mga ganto forte mo to eh hahaha
    Flamer lolz
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Busy kasi ako this week di masyado maka online. Ngayon long weekend pag nagtuloy tong thread na to enjoy to
    Laugh trip lang hanap mo eh hahaha
  • aloy0511aloy0511 Posts: 948
    no offense sa IIFYM users, pero dapat di lang macronutrients ang nafu-fulfill natin, pati micronutrients, na mostly wala or kung meron man eh kakaunti sa mga process at junk foods kung ikukumpara sa mga whole foods.