Whey VS Mass Gainer

Guys, I've been taking different brands of Whey, ON(I think is the best buy), Dymatize elite 12(has an aftertaste), Ultimate Nutrition Prostar(I hate the taste). Along with the whey, i put 2 whole eggs, so i consume around 6 whole eggs a day.

Now, I've been thinking of mass gainers, PVL mutant mass, serious mass or whatever cheap mass gainers there is.

Question: Pwede bang hindi sundin ang dosage ng mass gainers? Medyo magastos kasi kapag sinunod. Meron din kayang gain or benefit?

Comments

• boss_jboss_j Posts: 1,243
    IMHO, for calories requirement (bulking) - you should go weight x 18 or x 20 in the extreme cases

example: you weigh 130 Lbs = 130lbs x 20 = 2,600 calories / day

while for the protein intake take at least 1g per body weight in lbs

Another thing is magastos yung mass gainer, if i were you natural food ka nalang like Kamote . Then bili ka nalang ng whey + creatine ok na ok na yun :)
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    riverflow wrote:
    Guys, I've been taking different brands of Whey, ON(I think is the best buy), Dymatize elite 12(has an aftertaste), Ultimate Nutrition Prostar(I hate the taste). Along with the whey, i put 2 whole eggs, so i consume around 6 whole eggs a day.

Now, I've been thinking of mass gainers, PVL mutant mass, serious mass or whatever cheap mass gainers there is.

Question: Pwede bang hindi sundin ang dosage ng mass gainers? Medyo magastos kasi kapag sinunod. Meron din kayang gain or benefit?

Pwede bro na hindi sundin. Meron gain yun, one product that I know na meron is Muscle Juice. Ganon kasi gamit ng friend kong ecto. Pero siempre nasa routine and diet mo talaga yan.

follow what jerielm stated. and as far as i can remember 1000 ang calories ng isang scoop ng Muscle Juice.. Massive.

Good luck
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    you can take it by half but of course the effect will be as half also. if youre after the protein content i recommend that you should stick to your usual whey supplement. its much more cheaper than buying mass gainers, less hassle to drink and taste much better than most of the mass gainers out in the market. if you want to ups your calorie then simply add in some scoop of oats in your whey every time you take it.
  • LOUISLOUIS Posts: 4
    Whey protein is one of two types of protein that comes from milk (the other being casein protein). It's made during the process of cow's milk being turned into cheese.
    Whey protein supplements is good for the weight gainer.

chino hills diet
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    Kung ako tatanungin

Whey ako tapos ang Mass Gainer ko eh foods