What's your favorite exercise?

:D:D:D:D:D :D

Comments

• Squats for 140Kls = 8-10 Reps!
  • Pull-ups. Pagkagising, bago matulog o kaya basta nadaanan ko yung pintuan.
  • Deadlift. Sumo at Conventional. :D
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    1. Push Ups
    2. Dips
    3. Bench Press
  • LEUCINELEUCINE Posts: 264
    DL
    sumo DL
    squat
    dips
    calves raises
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    DoDo press coz i like big Dodos!
  • DL
    BB squat
    BP
    PU
    leg raise,plank
    calf raise
  • my top 3:

1. champagnes
    2. preacher curls
    3. bench press

i find these 3 to be the most effective exercises for me.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^What about Squats and Deadlifts?
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Ano yung champagnes?
    Mighty_Oak wrote:

Kuya di ba po delikado sa tuhod mga yan?

Sakit din sa back niyan e.

Hehehe
    Delikado pag wala kang belt na gawa sa leather at ang brand ay Mc Jim's.
  • Mighty_Oak wrote:

i very rarely powerlift. i also have a bad lower back, so i do squats/deadlifts maybe once a week only.
    Powerlifting is not a pre-requisite to doing squats and DL. These main lifts should be a staple in your program no matter what your goal is.

Although seeing the word "maybe" in your response makes me think you're not yet that serious with this endeavour.
    Mighty_Oak wrote:

Hahaha talagang may particular brand pa
  • Mighty_Oak wrote:
    Powerlifting is not a pre-requisite to doing squats and DL. These main lifts should be a staple in your program no matter what your goal is.

Although seeing the word "maybe" in your response makes me think you're not yet that serious with this endeavour.

from my undestanding, powerlifting is composed of squats, bench and DLs. my cousin was a competitive power lifter and these are his primary exercises.

and yes, you are correct, i am far from a serious power lifter. i'm more into bodybuilding.
    allen101 wrote:
    Ano yung champagnes?

champagnes is laying on a bench and holding 2 DBs together parallel to your body and then press up and down. the motion resembles a seated row, except you're doing a press to pump your chest. i used to be flat chested, but this exercise really blew my chest out.
  • Mighty_Oak wrote:

seryoso meron ang Mc jims weightlifting belt? McJims mga belt ko lagi. kung meron bibili talaga ako hehehe
    from my undestanding, powerlifting is composed of squats, bench and DLs. my cousin was a competitive power lifter and these are his primary exercises.

and yes, you are correct, i am far from a serious power lifter. i'm more into bodybuilding.

Well you are greatly mistaken then, some pics from the greatest of them all.

Squats
    arnold-squats.jpg

Deadlift
    Arnold_Schwarzenegger_powerlifting_deadlift.jpg

Bench
    arnold-schwarzenegger-bench-press.jpg

Nuff said.

frabz-I-clearly-dont-lift-But-lemme-tell-you-what-supplements-to-take-e7681f.jpg
    LMFAO dun sa meme pic.

Arnold, greatest shredded mofo of them all brah.
    Fuuuark! 'mirin so hard brah!
    allen101 wrote:
    Ano yung champagnes?

21969997.jpg
    Di ba iniinom yun? Hehe

"2 DBs together parallel to your body and then press up and down. the motion resembles a seated row, except you're doing a press to pump your chest"

^ Sounds lika a DB press to me.

". i used to be flat chested, but this exercise really blew my chest out."

^ I'm happy for you brah.
  • Mighty_Oak wrote:

Well you are greatly mistaken then, some pics from the greatest of them all.

Squats
    arnold-squats.jpg

Deadlift
    Arnold_Schwarzenegger_powerlifting_deadlift.jpg

Bench
    arnold-schwarzenegger-bench-press.jpg

whoa! no way!! you actually have pics of arnold doing squats, deadlifts and bench!!??! damn, i guess that proves you right. lol.

in all seriousness, i never said bodybuilders dont do SQ, DL and bench. i said, those exercises are powerlifting-focused. regardless whether you're a bodybuilder or a strongman, you'll need those 3 exercises to increase strength. its just a matter of the degree in which you do them. i'm not a powerlifter and i have a bad back, therefore i can only do SQ and DLs once a week. if you wanna argue further, then i'll forward you my chiropractor's contact info and you can show him pics of arnold and your cute memes.
    allen101 wrote:

^ Sounds lika a DB press to me.

". i used to be flat chested, but this exercise really blew my chest out."

^ I'm happy for you brah.

its essentially a variation of a DB press. i get a better contraction when both arms are close together and my chest is squeezed at the top of each rep. i still do regular DB press (arms to the side), but i like the feel and the results of champagnes.
  • oh contactin nyo na. lolz
    whoa! no way!! you actually have pics of arnold doing squats, deadlifts and bench!!??! damn, i guess that proves you right. lol.

in all seriousness, i never said bodybuilders dont do SQ, DL and bench. i said, those exercises are powerlifting-focused. regardless whether you're a bodybuilder or a strongman, you'll need those 3 exercises to increase strength. its just a matter of the degree in which you do them. i'm not a powerlifter and i have a bad back, therefore i can only do SQ and DLs once a week. if you wanna argue further, then i'll forward you my chiropractor's contact info and you can show him pics of arnold and your cute memes.

Let me answer you with your own replies
    i very rarely powerlift. i also have a bad lower back, so i do squats/deadlifts maybe once a week only.

Care to expound on these statements and prove otherwise that you didn't mention anything about these 3 main lifts not a requirement if you're into "bodybuilding"?

Please elighten us with your knwoledge "Manila Muscle" :)

Oh and I don't care about your chiro-quack-tor since I didn't argue about you having a bad lower back.
  • @oak
    familiar yung posting nya sakin. and may pinsan din cya? parang galing sa tpc, nalimot ko lang ung name eh.
    ^Di ako familiar sa mga "characters" sa TPC, ilan ilan lang.

Mukhang dapat nga natin kontakin kasi kahit sya pinupuntaha nya! NO WAY!

24327184.jpg
    Bili na ba ko popcorn?
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    hehehe galing ako sa tpc, parang kilala ko talaga yun :) hehe.. anyways...

Squat, DL, BP lang talaga ako sa ngayon ( since hindi ko pa na-experience mga isolation programs )
  • 1zowwhh.jpg

[size=large]nag bebenta ka ba nito?[/size]alam mo ba yung manila exposed?
  • dimzon03dimzon03 Posts: 1,552
    ^hahaha....lahat ng manila may kinalaman sya?
    bka si alfredo lim or si erap sya?hehehe:P
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    naku di na pwede magswimming ang may tatoo sa manila!