Slow Progress is better than No Progress

293y7om.jpg

I still have a lot of weight to lose hehehe. But hopefully I'll get there.

I found that lifting weights was the most effective fitness regimen for me. I used to be one of those girls who thought lifting weights will make me more bulky. Well, I proved myself wrong.

I am currently working on my nutrition right now since I have no problems working out. I train 4-5x a week.

START: March 2013

[size=x-large]/edit NEW PROGRESS! 06/25/2014 [/size]
2ah7ghy.jpg

[size=xx-large][size=large]/edit 04/04/2015[/size][/size]
snjn92.jpg
[size=x-large]//edit: NEW PROGRESS: June 2015, Baby Traps :))))[/size]
WhEdv0ul.jpg

Comments

• JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    nice progress sis! sobrang laki pinagbago in 7 months
  • Jettie wrote:
    nice progress sis! sobrang laki pinagbago in 7 months
    Salamat! Hehe Sa pagkain talaga ako hirap na hirap kaya right now, doon ako naka-focus. :)
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Nice progress girl! Good job! And +1slow progress is better than none at all.
  • Nice progress ma'am :)
    Slow Progress is still a Progress.

BTW great lifting stats, those DLs and Squats
  • riddlerriddler Posts: 1,018
    You are underselling your achievement ma'am. That is one helluva of progress in just 7 months! Keep lifting them weights girl. :)

Oh, and btw, welcome to PBB!
  • Awesome! Mas malakas ka mag deadlift sa dalawang lalake kong kaibigan kasi 4 sets of 12 mo tinitira yang weight na yan! haha. Good job mam!
  • RockcenaRockcena Posts: 603
    wow awesome progress :)
  • BraSoBraSo Posts: 785
    looking spot on Ate... its a never ending process but you got it going already.. all the best!

Edit: diggin those tats! and... youre tall!
  • JaeJae Posts: 60
    Galing ! Nice Progress ms. Go go go!
  • DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    Nice progress on physique and strength. You lift even more (poundage-wise) than some of the guys i know in my gym hahaha.
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    ate, you really should join us on our GWO's one of these days. we also have a female members who loves to lift like you!

cheers for the difference you have made with your body! keep it up!
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Squats- check
    Deadlift-check
    Heavy-check

Nice! :)
  • milksworth wrote:
    ate, you really should join us on our GWO's one of these days. we also have a female members who loves to lift like you!

Thank you! I probably will :) Sa gym ko kasi bihira lang ako may makasabay na girls na nagbubuhat hehe nasa treamill sila lahat I feel so alone hahaha
    ayos to! Jin and Des lifting heavy's..

naku jusmiyo, mas malakas pa kay Yatez tong mga to! Smuckers ang reward galing kay Yatez!
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    ^no comment lol!
    yatez, maganda to , kasi for sure si Sis des I'm guessing she can eat like a man!

So pwede natin isama si Jin , which is a big eater na rin and si sis des sa GWO postworkout meal natin after the GWO!! hehe
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Bahala ka dyan Jettie! Hahahaha yung sbarro gawin mo na dadala ko ng pera next time haha
  • xtend1220xtend1220 Posts: 121
    Wow! Great progress! Congrats po mam des ^_^
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    for me very WOW talaga mga babae na involve sa proper training, lalo na with squats and deadlifts. goodjob ate.
  • ndgllbndgllb Posts: 104
    great job. mas mataas pa squats at DL mo sa akin. subbed. will show it to my gf.
    I'm curious, how heavy do you bench? Since you stated your big two lifts might as well make the big 3. By the way I like the way you train.
  • milksworth wrote:
    I'm curious, how heavy do you bench? Since you stated your big two lifts might as well make the big 3. By the way I like the way you train.

Only 65lbs and 8-10 reps only per set hahaha! Thanks!
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    desbuncio wrote:
    milksworth wrote:

Thank you! I probably will :) Sa gym ko kasi bihira lang ako may makasabay na girls na nagbubuhat hehe nasa treamill sila lahat I feel so alone hahaha

Cause they were brainwashed that lifting weights will make them bulky and running endlessly on a conveyor machine is good way to go...
    Welcome to the iron side on the gym. Nice progress, BTW.
    desbuncio wrote:
    milksworth wrote:

Only 65lbs and 8-10 reps only per set hahaha! Thanks!

65lbs aint no joke specially for a lady. i think your instructor/mentor is giving you good advise when it comes on training.
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    What a lovely female weightlifter :)
    bagay kayo niel pareho kayo matangkad!
  • vhin_14vhin_14 Posts: 65
    congratz...
  • nice one mam. grats
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    Hi Miss Des

sama ka sa next group workout namain :)
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Welcome to PBB Ms. Des!