Comments

• YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    I didn't do the clean grip sir i did the crossed arm grip
  • Ahh okay ugh yatez pls i'm 15 hahahaha you're probably older than me =))

Edit: I realized just now when you said bodybuilder's stance you meant crossed-arm. W h o o p s
    Hoping to get stronger in this asap
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    Yatez wrote:
    Anyone here from Sumulong?

sumulong antipolo?

ako boss. sa may bandang lacolina, sa GOLDS marikina ako ngaun nag ggym, binabike ko lang every gym day,
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Agree with sir Vinch - ditch the fst7. It's not designed for someone working out only 4 months. More important is to grow strength and size at your level of development to build a solid base.

8 exercises for back - too much. Doing vbar & cg pulldowns in same workout is redundant - choose 1, not both. Move your rows & dead up closer to the beginning of your workout so you have more energy on them - they build more muscle than cables, so make them more of a priority. Also agree with B_V about the pump - it's not the most important factor, so indeed you should be doing some type of pullup in place of a pulldown. In short, 15 weeks of training = try to get stronger on every exercise every workout, ie, if you did 300 for 8 last week, try your best to get it for 9 this week. Good luck.

Btw, cool avi - Yates ruled. :)
    Yatez wrote:
    Anyone here from Sumulong?

sumulong antipolo?

ako boss. sa may bandang lacolina, sa GOLDS marikina ako ngaun nag ggym, binabike ko lang every gym day,

Ayun haha sa may La colina ako mismo, tengene binabike mo hanggang golds solid ah haha, magkano don sa gold's marikina? Dun ako ngayon sa may kingsville short nga lang sa dumbells
    Big Dawg wrote:
    Agree with sir Vinch - ditch the fst7. It's not designed for someone working out only 4 months. More important is to grow strength and size at your level of development to build a solid base.

8 exercises for back - too much. Doing vbar & cg pulldowns in same workout is redundant - choose 1, not both. Move your rows & dead up closer to the beginning of your workout so you have more energy on them - they build more muscle than cables, so make them more of a priority. Also agree with B_V about the pump - it's not the most important factor, so indeed you should be doing some type of pullup in place of a pulldown. In short, 15 weeks of training = try to get stronger on every exercise every workout, ie, if you did 300 for 8 last week, try your best to get it for 9 this week. Good luck.

Btw, cool avi - Yates ruled. :)

Thanks sir! :)
    8/10/13

Meal 1:

4oz Chicken Breast 25g protein 1g fat
    3 Whole Eggs 18g protein 15g fat
    200g Oats 126g carbs 30g protein 16g fat
    24oz milk 36g carbs 27g protein 27g fat
    32g skippy 16g fat 7g protein 7g carbs
    32g skippy 16g fat 7g protein 7g carbs
    20g smuckers 13g carbs
    20g smuckers 13g carbs
    2pcs Wheat Bread 33g carbs 8g protein 2g fat

25+18+30+27+7+7+8 = 122g protein
    126+36+7+7+13+13+33 = 235g carbs
    15+16+27+16+16+2 = 93g fat

Total : 2265 calories
    Update again

Weight 174.5lbs

Meal 2:

100g Rice 84g carbs 10g protein
    8oz Spicy Chicken Breast 50g protein 2g fat
    1 Scoop O.N. Whey 24g protein 3g carbs 1g fat
    8oz Milk 12g carbs 9g protein 9g fat

2 tablets vit c 2000mg
    6 tablets Iron-Mag-Zinc
    Total: 3141 calories

Did Shoulder/Arms earlier but on a deload

Also practiced bb style front squats form finally nailed it was able to balance and control the bar with 100lbs loaded :)

Getting fucked up in the bathroom with that 32oz milk:banghead:
    Why do you eat the way you do? Do you have a schedule that prevents you from eating more than 2x per day?
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    wait, you eat 3k cals in one sitting? darn thats one tough belly you have there.
    It's just that i have a big appetite sir :) and it's convenient for me it depends sometimes i divide it to 3 or sometimes 4 meals depends on how i feel haha in the end all that matters to me is to down my calories for the day :)No sir milk that was the total for the day you can see my post above pa the first meal was at 2k cals and i choose mostly foods that are calorie dense though it took me an hour to down that meal 1 lol
    Yatez wrote:
    It's just that i have a big appetite sir :) and it's convenient for me it depends sometimes i divide it to 3 or sometimes 4 meals depends on how i feel haha in the end all that matters to me is to down my calories for the day :)

Good luck with that. :)
    Is there something wrong with what im doing sir?
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    ^care to post what you like now and what you looked like before? shirtless of course (no homo). Then we can tell if you're doing it right or wrong.
    Yatez wrote:
    Is there something wrong with what im doing sir?

I would at LEAST try to get 3 food meals per day, preferably 4, along with a protein snack/shake or 2. I'm not from the new school of thought for some that believe that you can eat all your cals at 1 or 2 sittings. Show me a freak bb or pl that eats 1-2x per day. You can't. ;)
    I really can't show you a freak bb that eats 1-2x a day maybe because their cal requirements are almost in the 5-6k+ or even maybe more, they have to eat and be in a competitive eater mode everyday to stuff that amount of food in one to two sitting lol, but my calorie requirement is wayyyyy lower than those bbrs so for convenience purpose i just eat when i feel like but atleast hitting my macros consistently everyday, i have been gaining a stead 0.5 - 1lb per week so maybe this way of eating is working for me btw i dont eat at this frequency everyday it's just that i wanted to stay in my room today longer and didn't want to keep on going out :)

@monch wala ng before pics fb issues with my girl locked the shit out of my account =)) i'll try to put a pic tom
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    ah okay its fine. you heavy eaters just amaze me every time. you and jettie would get along really well!
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    thats why you dont let your girl have access to all your personal accounts lol.

ok brah, goodluck with your bulking but you seem lactose intolerant and all that gainzzzzz going down the toilet eh sayang lang.
    @monch Kinda lactose intolerant in huge amounts of lactose but my stomach adjusts to it naman and ayos lang today on a deload naman haha, gonna start lifting heavy on Monday again :) i also locked the shit out of her account and i even forgot the password i used so it's gone FOREVAHH BWAHAHA =))

@milk Just seem to enjoy that skippy smuckers blueberry combo in my sandwich that's why my first meal went up to 2k cals lol
    Yatez wrote:
    I really can't show you a freak bb that eats 1-2x a day maybe because their cal requirements are almost in the 5-6k+ or even maybe more, they have to eat and be in a competitive eater mode everyday to stuff that amount of food in one to two sitting lol, but my calorie requirement is wayyyyy lower than those bbrs so for convenience purpose i just eat when i feel like but atleast hitting my macros consistently everyday, i have been gaining a stead 0.5 - 1lb per week so maybe this way of eating is working for me btw i dont eat at this frequency everyday it's just that i wanted to stay in my room today longer and didn't want to keep on going out :)

@monch wala ng before pics fb issues with my girl locked the shit out of my account =)) i'll try to put a pic tom

Most freaks didn't just start eating several times a day AFTER they already got huge dude haha. That was part of their plan getting there. It's great you are getting your macros in for sure. I was just tellin' you how to fine tune those cals for optimal results. But as you said na you normally eat 3-4 x, so good to go. :)
    Though when i bulked a year ago to 180 i used to eat like 10 meals a day (8 of those being real meals such as chicken breast brown rice 8x a day lolz) wasn't counting macros back then gained really a good amount of mass and also a good amount of fat haha but got lazy old vices kicking back in alcohol and shit stopped working out so wasn't able to cut that mass, loss some lbm so was left with some fat :( but doing things right this time did a cutting phase for 11 weeks using CKD then now slow bulking, now being more consistent and keeping track of macros and planning everything else.
    Yatez wrote:
    Though when i bulked a year ago to 180 i used to eat like 10 meals a day (8 of those being real meals such as chicken breast brown rice 8x a day lolz) wasn't counting macros back then gained really a good amount of mass and also a good amount of fat haha but got lazy old vices kicking back in alcohol and shit stopped working out so wasn't able to cut that mass, loss some lbm so was left with some fat :( but doing things right this time did a cutting phase for 11 weeks using CKD then now slow bulking, now being more consistent and keeping track of macros and planning everything else.

So even you been working out only 15 weeks serious, you took your diet that serious a year ago to the point of eating chicken & brown rice 8x per day? Seems strange.
    Planned to get serious last summer from March- mid May (was lifting on and off starting 3rd year of high school but really didn't have any knowledge when it came to nutrition just ate loads of "clean" foods) but you know friends they will force you to drink when your out with them got dragged into peer pressure and also got tired with what i was eating food didn't taste good at allllllllllllllll, well at least now i'm eating what i like so it makes me stick to it plus i've successfully quit smoking and drinking.
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Yatez, after 2-3 years when the newbie gains slooowed down, you will hate yourself for eating those BnJ's, burger king whopper, smuckers etc. Trust me! Having a quality physique is more than just lifting heavy and eating right and knowing the science behind the sport... the small things we do separates the man from the boys:)
    Sir can you elaborate on these small things? I'm trying my best to learn and gain more knowledge from this field thanks sir, and btw i posted a question in your journal i think you kinda missed it thanks in advance!
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Go "old school" bro, that's it. Forget IF, IIFYM, forget the internet. If you think bodybuilding today is "new school"... it's not! It's always been the same. :) you know what big dawg is talking about, right? :)

Metal plates, rubberized plates, rusted or new... IRON is IRON :)

I replied, you missed it hehe
    8/11/13

Weight 172.0 lost water weight kept shitting because of the high milk intake i had yesterday,

Meal 1:

100g Oats 64g carbs 15g protein 8g fat
    3 Whole Eggs 18g protein 15g fat
    8oz Milk 12g carbs 9g protein 9g fat

76g carbs
    42g protein
    32g fat

Total = 760 calsMeal 2:

4oz Chicken Breast 25g protein 1g fat
    2pcs Wheat Bread 33g carbs 8g protein 2g fat
    20g smuckers 13g carbs
    20g smuckers 13g carbs