Comments

• allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Welcome Bro.

You've PM'ed me to criticize your routine/diet but I don't think I need to since mukang planado naman yung sayo (well aside from I'm no expert in any way).

Just be consistent. Goodluck bro!
    Keep us posted!
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Sir i've been lurking here for quite sometime already i read also that you train dun sa may lifehomes gym sa may tulay? Nung summer kasi dun ako sa bodyplus dahil madalas andyan ako sa bahay ng girlfriend ko.
    Ahh oo bro pero last yr pa.
    Nag bodyplus din ako last summer baka sakaling nagkasabay na tayo minsan?
    Though kapag hapon ako dun e. Taga countryside kasi ako before.

Sa Saturday bubuhat ako sa Mhouse kaso sa umaga 10am.
    Baka gusto mo sumabay?
    May pasok ako sa Sat P.E. 1 nag baballet kami lol -________________- pag napunta ako sa pasig at nagbuhat kami ng girlfriend ko pm kita bro!
  • Nothing to add really. IIFYM and good training protocols. I guess all I have to say is be consistent and do a good job with it. Best of luck :)

Oh, and uploading progress pictures wouldn't be so bad :P
    I'll upload pictures after the bulk sir kinda hating ze love handles if ya know what i mean =)) i'll post the pictures of the results on maybe the first week of January 2014! I'm still at week 6 of my bulk having to take a deload cause i kept on doing 1RMs on ATG squats and DL fucked me up lol
  • You're bulking, right? Until what weight? And if you're gonna post pa that late, by that time, will you be cutting already (for summer hehe) :D

edit: pls you can call me Pat/Kid. I'm 15 lol
    Sige bro, kaso di na ko dun nagbubuhat sa slimmers na sa mega.

Pero kapag weekend minsan dumadayo ako dun sa musclehouse bro kasama mga barkada ko. Ok kasi ung bantay dun si taba

Pm mo lang ako hehe.
    @Patty - If all goes well a lb per week by the end of December i'll be at 194lbs but i think i'll be like 200 pa cause even on a bulk i'm still fucking starving lol keeping my food log just helps me tame my self not to eat more than my daily caloric limits =)) i want that whole pint of BnJ Cookie dough tho :( yeah that's the plan to cut for jan - april then head straight to the beach by May!

@Allen - Bro magkano ba sa slimmers? Meron kasi dito sa Robinsons Marcos eh, Sige bro pm kita agad para may makasama naman ako mag buhat
  • Ben and Jerrys crew checking in
    *Cookie Dough and Vanilla are the best flavors for ice cream crew*

Yep I hope you take the cut slowly. Damn it I remember my first cut. Was a shitstorm waiting to happen - low carbs, no marcos were tracked. Ended up at 135 lbs. lol.

Well good luck at your present bulk and future cut. I'm hoping to hear a lot more from you.
    I tried the CKD for the 11 week cut it was easy to monitor your macros cause you will only be counting fats and proteins, was eating twice a day only never felt hungry but i won't be doing it for the next cut the induction phase is just too shitty to take and the carb up days ohgod was shooting 5 cans of Monster and chowding down 4 packets of skittles had a bad sore throat lol =))

Haven't tried the Vanilla cause i think its too generic a flavor for me to buy, Peanut Butter cup bro feels more like eating chocolates than eating ice cream effin big PB Cups fillings! Yep will be doing a slow cut and i'm reading infos on clen might try it for the last 6 weeks of that cut for the extra "push"
  • Dat feel when you can fit 'dirty' food because you count macros. Feels good man.

Hahahaha yep, I know dat feel. Don't forget to incorporate refeeds too on your cut. Carbs are pretty damn important I think
    5,4k / 6mos parang 900/month lang dba

Tapos 8k+ yung 1 yr.parang 700/month lang
    @Allen Seryoso?!?!?!? Mura pala nyan eh, wala ng membership fee na babayaran? Mas mahal papala sa Moro lols nung 3rd year ako nasa 1.4k na =))

@Pat A refeed is upping your carbs and slightly lowering down your fats and proteins for glycogen supercompensation right? but still being in your caloric restriction? Or you can still go overboard?
    Ang mahirap lang sa IIFYM e hindi balanse yung macros, mdjo mahirap.
    Like halimbawa pizza or burger, yes mataas calories pero kapag nag deep dive ka sa macro distribution, ilan protein? Mataas calories, madali ma achive ung target calories kasi mataas fat content.
    So mas mataas malamang ang fat/carb to protein ratio kapag IIFYM e.
    Saka you have to eat less kasi kung dadamihan mo pizza at burger, ice cream malamang at the end of the day fucked up macros mo. Kuha mo calories, but not the right amount of carbs-protein-fat ratio.
    Yatez wrote:
    @Allen Seryoso?!?!?!? Mura pala nyan eh, wala ng membership fee na babayaran? Mas mahal papala sa Moro lols nung 3rd year ako nasa 1.4k na =))

@Pat A refeed is upping your carbs and slightly lowering down your fats and proteins for glycogen supercompensation right? but still being in your caloric restriction? Or you can still go overboard?

Yes bro, kung sakaling magenroll ka sa slimmers mega refer kita, ehehe
  • ^ You can go above, but not over +200, idk i've seen Matt Ogus do it lol. I think he lowers fats and proteins, yep.

Having a refeed gives you more energy during as cut, helps you look fuller, re-vamps your metabolism, and probably helps you keep mental health during a time of carb restriction. Hahaha

@ sir Allen
    The point of IIFYM is so that you can put some other foods in moderation. Some people say shit like ~ohhh so it's ok then to get all my carbs from pop tarts~ and it's out of context. Most people who use IIFYM correctly still incorporate nutrient dense foods, it's just that they give 'dirty' foods a proper place in their diet and don't have to feel like they've committed a deadly sin for eating a god damn pizza :D
    @allen di ako kumakain sa labas ng madalas bahay talaga or if sa labas BK or Sbarro lang kase sila lang yung same ng serving size sa states (wineigh ko talaga yung whopper at stuffed pizza =)) ) usually kinakain ko may nutri facts di ko kakainin yang walang nutri facts manigas yan sa mesa hahaha, yep everything in moderation as they say IIFYM EAT DAT SHIT

Walang hiya E.Rod ako galing pupunta pa ko sa mega, diba pwede sa marcos mo ko i refer hahaha@Patrick What's your take on a 0.84 * bodyweight for protein and 0.45*bodyweight fat minimums on a cut for more carbs to fit in my macros for more efficient workouts? In terms of muscle sparring capabilities
    Hahaha hindi yata e lol.

Sayang baka makalibre ako 1 month e hehe.
    Try mo dun bro basta kapag mas mataas jan wag mo tangapin, minsan mas mababa pa jan depende sa mkakausap mong ahente. Saka wag ka padala kapag sinabing "last day na ngayon ng promo sir" hehe gimik lang un, always available yung promo na un.
  • It's fine, I guess. I haven't done a lot or research but here's what I believe in (and apply, of course)

From re-search (by other people) and by my anecdotal experiences, 1g. of protein per kg of body weight seems to do it. Although I'd upp the protein on a cut to about 1.5 per lb. of bw. Just seems better on the long run tbh.

As for fat, i'm good @ .5g per pound of bw. you can lower it, of course. If you want, you can lower it pa, just keep it high enough for your sexual functions to still be at bay. Hahaha
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    @yatez: Refeed= IF IT FITS YOUR MOUTH, just eat, dont count hehe
    @allen oo walang hiya yung babae naglalakad ako sa gh anniv promo daw ng FF greenhills kinukulit ako binigay ko cel number ko tas aalis na ko talagang hinaharang ako hard sell na hard sell nakaka inis mukhang malaki kick back nung ahente pag nakuha nya ko =)) Sige susubukan ko sa isang araw hehe.

@Pat hmm maybe i'll just try it out on my cut to see how my body will react :sleepy:

@vinch dyan delikado pag IF IT FITS YOUR MOUTH di ko ma cocontrol hahaha
  • ^
    Good idea. Tbh it's not the best idea to ask nutrition advice from a 15 year old lol
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Hehe I only do that when im already very lean.
    Guys what do you think about this?

Reebok Crossfit Oly shoes <- pa click nalang hindi kasi mukhang may link amp pero link sa image yan hehe

i'm planning to buy it cause i'm getting lazy bringing my chucks for leg day and changing shoes (siyempre mukha naman akong sira ulo pag naglakad ako sa labas ng naka chucks tas basketball/track and field shorts =)) )
    May naita ako dati sa reebok na naka sale les than 2k, rubber shoes ang porma pero flat sole. Sayang nga kakabili ko lang sa fila.

Ndi yata gaanong flat yan e, dunno
    Umabot ng 2k yan?? Nasa 5.3k ngayon eh

Yung Romaleos according to reviews hindi gaanong flat like may heels sya pero according to reviews they felt better squatting, DLing and OHPing hmm hindi kasi ako mismo yung nakakita kanina ermat ko tas may lumapit daw na lalaki sa kanya na sabi okay nga rin daw to, mukha namang daw batikan na sa buhatan.
    Hindi yan, I mean may iba akong nakita na pormang rubber shoes pero flat sole.
    Halos parang sole ng chucks e, less than 2k lang.

Ako, kahit hindi optimal naka rubber shoes lang ako during DL, SQ, minsan nagpapaa ako sa slimmers
    Available pa sa Fila?
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    barefoot na lang sir libre pa hehehe. You only go for oly shoes when you compete :D

Hehe sa diet mo sir walang problema yan, as long as you're happy go go.. hehe
    Ang dumi na ng padding ng flooring eh =)) plus i'm flat footed medj pangit tignan haha