Injuries & Plateaus....

1235»

Comments

• yung mga joint problems medyo traydor yan, hindi yan basta basta nararamdaman. sa una shempre fresh pa at malakas mga joints natin, after a few months or weeks may mga mararamdaman ka na. kahit yung mga walang structural defects magkakaron din ng joints problems dahil sa wear & tear. kahit perfect form, full ROM walang kawala yan sa joint problems at injuries :)
  • kulafu25kulafu25 Posts: 292
    yung mga joint problems medyo traydor yan, hindi yan basta basta nararamdaman. sa una shempre fresh pa at malakas mga joints natin, after a few months or weeks may mga mararamdaman ka na. kahit yung mga walang structural defects magkakaron din ng joints problems dahil sa wear & tear. kahit perfect form, full ROM walang kawala yan sa joint problems at injuries :)

ah ayus, nice info sir vinch, sige i'll try to observe at pakiramdaman itong katawan ko at babaan ko muna yung poundage then unti unti ulit ibalik yung weight, tignan ko kung may mararamdaman ulit ako.cheers
  • kunivakuniva Posts: 125
    hello,need some advice. Got a sharp pain on my left shoulder while doing pull-ups. Last week ko siya naramdaman but I can tolerate the pain and manage to do 4sets x 6 reps however this week sobra un pain, that I can't even do 1 pull. Other than pull ups. I don't have issues doing other exercises like bent rows,bench press or military.

Any ideas what this might be?

Ito po reference pic
    15modxx.jpg

Thanks in advance
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    kuniva wrote:
    hello,need some advice. Got a sharp pain on my left shoulder while doing pull-ups. Last week ko siya naramdaman but I can tolerate the pain and manage to do 4sets x 6 reps however this week sobra un pain, that I can't even do 1 pull. Other than pull ups. I don't have issues doing other exercises like bent rows,bench press or military.

Any ideas what this might be?

Ito po reference pic
    15modxx.jpg

Thanks in advance

nasubukan mo na ba mag warm -up ng maayos bago mag simula ng training mo? rc warm-ups? kung ginagawa mo yun at nag kakaganyan ka pa rin ,malamang may light injury ka. wait pa naten response ng ilang members dito na nakaranas nyan.
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    Im having exertion headaches this past few days. Mukhang kailangan ko muna magpahinga sa buhat. I tried resting for 2 days, then kanina sinubukan ko mag back workout. While doing some pullups BANG! Sumakit na naman. Sayang monthly ko neto. Hays
  • JiggamanJiggaman Posts: 156
    yung mga joint problems medyo traydor yan, hindi yan basta basta nararamdaman. sa una shempre fresh pa at malakas mga joints natin, after a few months or weeks may mga mararamdaman ka na. kahit yung mga walang structural defects magkakaron din ng joints problems dahil sa wear & tear. kahit perfect form, full ROM walang kawala yan sa joint problems at injuries :)

This is why I'm taking a supplement for the joints and cartilage. Kirkland din tatak. Naninigurado na.
  • CodexCodex Posts: 16
    Hello,

About your back... well first of all, you shouldnt call it LS
    strain, coz strain refers to injury specific to muscles... you just
    have to call it HNP=Herniated Nucleus Pulposus or in laymans
    term "Slipped Disc"

its important that you perform back strengthening excercises and
    lessen abdominal exercises, only do crunches and NEVER do full sit-ups

i agree with some responses that you got that adviced you to do
    weight training in supine (lying down)..

and always remember correct POSTURE!
    [align=right][size=x-small]Source...[/size][/align]
    may i know the symptoms of having slipped disc problem?[align=right][size=x-small]Source...[/size][/align]

Romel,

The Symptoms of Slipped Disc/Herniated Nucleus Pulposus are as follows:
    1. Pain at the low back upon forward trunk flexion.
    2. Muscle spasm of the back muscles
    3. (+) Contraleral Straight Leg Raising Test
    4. Pain upon walking.

why did u ask?
    well i'm still not sure if i've had a slipped disc problem, but i used to
    experience pain on my lower back. can't do full sit ups either because of
    the pain, i experience a bit of numbness and discomfort from my hip down to
    my right leg when walking for at least 30 meters.

it all started after i injured my back while doing military press, then it
    was aggravated when i continued doing heavy squats the next day, it was
    really painful that i wasn't able to bend my back for more than a month. i
    changed my program by cutting down on exercises that would tend to compress
    or strain my lower back/spine, i sticked to this program for 2 months. then
    afterwards i changed my training program back to what it used to. for
    almost a year, i endured the lower back pain and the discomfort when
    walking.

it's been over a year now ever since i got those pain away, and everything
    has been back to normal ever since i started doing the deadlift exercise 3rd
    quarter of year 2002, no more pain nor discomfort whatsoever. the deadlift
    exercise is the one that rehabilitated my back.
    when you said you had numbness that goes down to your right leg... that tells me that you definitely had a SLIPPED DISC...

i wouldnt recommend doing deadlift as an excercise, to someone with slipped disc... maybe that deadlift effect worked for you, but i bet that its just an isolated case...
    With regards to slipped discs... I was at the gym this morning. A
    friend of mine told me that her husband will undergo surgery bcoz he
    has slipped disc in the neck. It may require surgery. This came
    about coz her husband did not heed the warnings that doing
    abdominals with the hand behind the head is not good anymore. So be
    forewarned.

Bong
    I have been diagnosed with lumbosacral strain and instability this
    week and have been referred to rehab for physical therapy next week.
    My lowerback pain was triggered after a heavy set of deadlifts last
    week. I know I had good form so my guess is that the previous day of
    heavy swimming (am a breaststroker) already fatigued my back. My
    orthopedic said to take it easy with weights although benchpreses and
    chins are okay.

My questions to the group.
    Anybody of you have experienced this pain?
    What sort of exercises rehabbed your back?
    How long before you felt safe to resume deadlifts?
    Are you now using lifting belts because of the incident? (I don't use
    now presently)
    Any other precautionary measures that you now do to prevent lowerback
    injuries?

Thank you very much
    -Les
    well, brother...welcome to the club....i think the only other person (aside from both of us) in this group who is in a similar situation is Steven (...paging steven.....).

like you, i also got mine from heavy deadlifts. i think i was too ambitious that day, and now, about 8 months later, i am still living with the pain. obviously the severity of my problem is beyond short term medication. but i think, Mr. Steven got cured with only a couple of sessions of Physical therapy and acupuncture. i suggest ( or ask your doctor if its a good idea...) a CT scan on the area so that you actually know if there really was damage in the area; or maybe, it could only be muscle strain, which can be cured in a matter of days, or weeks of adequate rest. in my case, some nerves in my lower back area were impinged by the slipped disc.

as far as exercises are concerned, anything that can be done lying down is a good idea. bench press (dumbells and barbells). you can do your bicep curls lying down. vertical presses works for me. pulls ups, chin ups are okay. but i suggest you refrain from doing any lower extremity exercises.... no squats, lunges, calf raises.....for the meantime.

the use of lifting belts are debatable. some advocate its use since its does provide back support but then again using it too much prevents the back muscles from developing. maybe in the meantime, while you are injured, you can use them. and like what your doctor advised, lighten up on your workouts, no HIT, and make your workout sessions less frequent and shorter. in my case, i use to workout 4 times a week, now, im only doing twice a week. a little exercise is still better than no exercise. all these is temporary lang naman, the sooner youre condition is cured, the sooner you can catch up where you left off in your workouts.
    I just wanna clear some stuff about the use of the lumbar binder.

The binder is very useful because:

1.It transmits some of your weight away from your back.

2. It reminds the user to prevent too much movement of the trunk.

*It is true that longterm use of such will cause weakness of your back since you would be too dependent on the binders' support. This is why we at the Physical Therapy field do advice specific exercises that accompanies the use of the binder.
    i am having trouble doing my overhead extension
    exercise for my triceps because my shoulder hurts,
    particularly my rear deltoid (i assume it's the muscle
    that's aching and not the joint or bone). is this
    normal? i noticed that the pain exists even without
    the resistance of a weight. is this a cause for alarm
    since the shoulders is involved in practically all
    upper-body exercises? thanks
    looks like a shoulder impingement. try having it
    checked by a doctor or therapist so that you can start
    rehabilitating it if necessary or rest it immediately
    Its probably not an impingement syndrom... coz the pain at impingement syndrome is felt infront of the shoulder.. there are like 40 test that can be done for the diagnosis of shoulder pain... see a physical therapist or a rehab doctor for such.[align=right][size=x-small]Source...[/size][/align]
    harold and mark,

thanks for the concern. come to think of it, my front
    deltoid does hurt too. it hurts when i do upright rows
    or bent over barbel rows though i still say it's
    tolerable. my brother is a licensed doctor but he said
    it's no cause for alarm. i say otherwise and besides
    he doesn't specialize in orthopedics.
    general doctors mostly dont know our what we call "Special Test - Orthopedic Assessment" in Physical Therapy, aside from PTs only Rehab and Orthopedic Doctors know such.

So im not shocked if your brother doesnt know it.. NEways, i could do some special test.. ill be at Golds Robinson later for the grand opening... if you can come.
    Hi!

I am an Experienced Physical Therapist here in Cebu and have wide background in scoliosis. Even in College I have conducted a research study about it. So first things first you need to consult to Physiatrist and or a Liscensed Physical Therapist. Weight training is basically good in this kind of patients but he should be using low weight and high rep exercise both sides of the musculature in his body. Stretching of the shortened side of the body before ,in between and after his workout is very useful in the whole scoliosis regimen. Postural training is also beneficial for him. Aside from working out , he might wanna be involve in the best exercise for scoliosis-Swimming. There are several causes of scoliosis that can be addresse right away, some people have what we call shortened limb (Leg Length Discrepancy), with this we can have him on padded shoes.Some cause of it also are muscles that are tight in one side that you need to stretch. A good prognosis of scoliosis is having to diagnose it early and seeking medical help.

Brian

Please do email if you have further questions about this condition I will be glad thelp
    Brian,

I just wanted to ask, i seem to have a problem with my shoulders, meaning, while my shoulders are relaxed, my left shoulders seems higher than migh right....... cguro mga 1", is this scoliosis?, eh sumtimes i go to "Go sees", try out sa fashion shows, and i usually stress my right shoulder to be leveld with my left, imagine dba, i know 1inch lng pero kahit na, its still feel's wierd, but anyways, i do shrugs and i do more shoulder exercises, i dont know if this helps or what, ive been weight training bout 5years on and off, 2years on for now..... anyways trainin helpd me n my posture, but pag tlgang relaxed, ayan bagsak nnaman ng 1" ang right side ko! HAY........ hehe

Thanks
    dburgito!
    And one more.... every time i go to school and bring my bag, i use my left shoulder to lift the bag and not stress the right..... "left shoulder yung nka angat ng 1" " compared sa right, so ewan ko kung tama ginagawa ko,

anyways, bsta yung w8 training nkatulong din .... mas ok posture ko, yung mga 5 6years ago posture ko tlgang buong left shoulder ko nka angat...... hay a panget ba! hehe

Thanks and God Bless all
    dburigot
    dburgito,

The question there is have you sought medical help already? I suspect you might have mild scoliosis which with proper medical help from a Physiatrist or PT this might still be reversed. As you told me you have been working out on and off for 5 years now but you still see the 1 inch difference of your shoulder, this just means that your shrug exercises are not helping you very much. Exercising your shoulder muscles may just help put in asome muscle bulk but not really helping your scoliosis. You see if you are right handed like me, it is just but normal that your right shoulder is a bit lower than the left,entirely due to the muscle tone difference (but only a bit). Although there are several assessments/test to perform for one to find out like bending by the waist down while standing up and letting someone from behind give an eye if both left and the right side of your back trunk are level, another true diagnostic is to have X-rays or MRI toreally find out the true cause of your scoliosis. From there the doctor will have to make decisions of your exercise and the PT will be the one to modify it also according to his assesment. doing more shoulder exercise may increase your curve and once it increases from then on year after year there is little conservative method that PT can do with your condition. Start by stopping your physical regimen and change your sport. Swimming as I have told you before is the best exercise for scoliosis (light impact and aerobic type for your postural muscles). One good modality if you are in a physical therapy rehab is what we call as a spinal traction, this may help stretch out the areas that are shortened and correct your curve somehow. You may do some home stretching exercises after correct diagnosis that will be taught to you by the PT. just a piece of info, most models have very bad posture or even scoliosis, you dont have to stress out your muscles to have it on the same level or you might have muscle fatigue that will do you no good.

Brian
    first your back pack should be adjusted in a specific length (so adjust the left and right handles) in such a way that the heaviest part of the back pack is at the center before it touches the initial curve of your butt or in other words the lowest portion of your spine.Always wear your back pack with both handles on each shoulder. And carry only light-moderate valuables

Brian
    an instructor from a gym told me that doing the
    deadlift, conventional way (lifting from ground)
    especially when HEAVY e na kakaluslos na daw!! - is
    this true? ? ? napa-isip nman ako. the deadlift daw
    should be lowered up to below the knees LANG. bka daw
    pag sisihan ko when i reach 30s na conventional
    deadlifts gngwa ko.. pls help. . .
    Tell your instructor to resign as he is a total idiot
    :D Provided you have a strong core, you will not get
    hernia or luslos... Try lifting a car from the back
    for 3 seconds and then tell me if nakakaluslos sha...

Your prime movers will shut down if the weight is too
    heavy to prevent injury...
    I'm in my 40s, deadlifting heavy since college. Sumo, conventional, stiff-legged, etc with no luslos problem. My students, ranging from teens to those even older than me, are deadlifting too with no such problem either.

Eddie Torres
    I know what you mean but many instructors tell things
    but can't back it up with real science. I'm also a
    trainer so I can tell this. Many trainers don't even
    understand what a prime mover, stabilizer and
    ancilliary musle is in each movement, hence, they make
    a lot of errouenous comments..

Many injuries in the iron sport were due to imporper
    stabilizing and not because of lifting too much
    weight.

Come to think of it, many guys injure themselves doing
    higher reps then those who do lower reps... Why you
    ask? Because the form breaks down and improper
    stability occurs.
    Thats not true, I'm 44 yr old doing deadlift and shrug from moderate to heavy weight and I'm not using any supporter, LUSLOS is hereditary pag mahina ang abdominal walls mo ang tendency bababa ang small intestines sa groin.[align=right][size=x-small]Source...[/size][/align]
    Try the Moro Lorenzo Sports Clinic in Ateneo (Katipunan). They cater to
    sports related injuries. The clinic is in the sports center which also
    houses a gym, basketball court etc. Doctor here is Dr. George Canlas, an
    orthopedic doctor who also practices in St. Lukes Hospital.
    thanks jim. katipunan is a bit out of way but i am
    considering going there. how much does consultations
    usually cost?
    should be P400 per consultation [size=x-small](*As of April 26, 2004)[/size] ... might be cheaper than his clinic at st.
    luke's.
    i think clinic hours are 4-6pm on tuesday and 9am-12pm on Thurs.
    Can't recall the number of Moro for appointments... they have a website
    though, maybe you can Google it or find it through Ateneo.
  • Eto recently lang may nararamdaman na akong pain sa may left forearm ko mga 1inch away from elbow. Naramdaman ko to una after ng lat pull down at ibang pulling exercise tapos ngayon sa front at side raises naman. Mapapahinto ka din saglit sa sakit, ang ginagawa ko massage2 ko muna at pinapakiramdaman ko baka connected sa elbow o joints yung pain. Sa obserbasyon ko ngayon nasa ilalim ng muscle o bandang looban yung sumasakit. Sana simpleng muscle pain lang to.
  • kenzykenzy Posts: 663
    Yong saken naman parang sa likod ng right shoulder, ang saket sa ibang pull exercises lalo na kapag row, almost 3 weeks na. week before sumakit right shoulder ko, left muna, pinabayaan ko lang, mga 2-3 weeks din, tapos nawala. Right after gumaling, ung right naman sumakit, haha. Hirap kahapon nong nagseated row ako, parang maghihiwalay ung buto kada hila ko. Maglight weight muna ako and konti pahinga baka sakali gumaling ulit
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    MarkDoll wrote:
    Eto recently lang may nararamdaman na akong pain sa may left forearm ko mga 1inch away from elbow. Naramdaman ko to una after ng lat pull down at ibang pulling exercise tapos ngayon sa front at side raises naman. Mapapahinto ka din saglit sa sakit, ang ginagawa ko massage2 ko muna at pinapakiramdaman ko baka connected sa elbow o joints yung pain. Sa obserbasyon ko ngayon nasa ilalim ng muscle o bandang looban yung sumasakit. Sana simpleng muscle pain lang to.

nangyayare sakin yan sir lalo pag one day apart ung usage ng arms ko lalo sa heavy lat pull downs deadlifts and curls. parang mag sharp pain dba pero nawawala wala? nilalagyan ko lang ng yello yan for sometime nawawala pero bumabalik balik din. parang chronic na sakin
  • kenzykenzy Posts: 663
    Ghee wrote:
    MarkDoll wrote:
    Eto recently lang may nararamdaman na akong pain sa may left forearm ko mga 1inch away from elbow. Naramdaman ko to una after ng lat pull down at ibang pulling exercise tapos ngayon sa front at side raises naman. Mapapahinto ka din saglit sa sakit, ang ginagawa ko massage2 ko muna at pinapakiramdaman ko baka connected sa elbow o joints yung pain. Sa obserbasyon ko ngayon nasa ilalim ng muscle o bandang looban yung sumasakit. Sana simpleng muscle pain lang to.

nangyayare sakin yan sir lalo pag one day apart ung usage ng arms ko lalo sa heavy lat pull downs deadlifts and curls. parang mag sharp pain dba pero nawawala wala? nilalagyan ko lang ng yello yan for sometime nawawala pero bumabalik balik din. parang chronic na sakin

Uu sir @Ghee, nawawala wala sya. Akala ko nga nong last Friday wala na kasi okay na nong nagchest ako. Pero nong Saturday, Shoulder exercise, sumakit na naman.
    kenzy wrote:
    Ghee wrote:
    MarkDoll wrote:

Uu sir @Ghee, nawawala wala sya. Akala ko nga nong last Friday wala na kasi okay na nong nagchest ako. Pero nong Saturday, Shoulder exercise, sumakit na naman.

tri mo iadjust ung grip mo sir, usually pag nag lilift ako tas sumasakit like ex, bbcurls, igagapang ko kung sa part ung medyo comfortable ako.. hahanapin ko ung sport or ung hawak/grip na medyo light lang ung pain. nilalaro ko lang ung grip kapag kumikirot. bka nga may tendonitis na ko e hahaha
  • OhsnapOhsnap Posts: 425
    Ghee wrote:
    kenzy wrote:
    Ghee wrote:
    MarkDoll wrote:

tri mo iadjust ung grip mo sir, usually pag nag lilift ako tas sumasakit like ex, bbcurls, igagapang ko kung sa part ung medyo comfortable ako.. hahanapin ko ung sport or ung hawak/grip na medyo light lang ung pain. nilalaro ko lang ung grip kapag kumikirot. bka nga may tendonitis na ko e hahaha

kelangan niyo istrength training yung forearm niyo. Kadalasan nangyayari yan sa mga naghheavy pero hindi narerecruit yung forearm. For example, sa DB curls. nakafocus ka sa curling pero yung grip wala. Question hindi ba kayo nakaclose grip pag nag BB press, tapos nararamdaman niyo kapag nagshhoulder kayo kasi close grip gamit niyo? Pag medyo sharp na yung pain inom kayo ng diclofenac sodium :)
    Ohsnap wrote:
    Ghee wrote:
    kenzy wrote:
    Ghee wrote:
    MarkDoll wrote:

kelangan niyo istrength training yung forearm niyo. Kadalasan nangyayari yan sa mga naghheavy pero hindi narerecruit yung forearm. For example, sa DB curls. nakafocus ka sa curling pero yung grip wala. Question hindi ba kayo nakaclose grip pag nag BB press, tapos nararamdaman niyo kapag nagshhoulder kayo kasi close grip gamit niyo? Pag medyo sharp na yung pain inom kayo ng diclofenac sodium :)

sir medyo decent naman ung grip ko, sa deadlifts bumibitaw lang ako at nag wrawraps mga 350+ na. beyond that sakop na sakop ung bar. pero baka kulang pa nga sa grip hehe
  • OhsnapOhsnap Posts: 425
    Ghee wrote:
    sir medyo decent naman ung grip ko, sa deadlifts bumibitaw lang ako at nag wrawraps mga 350+ na. beyond that sakop na sakop ung bar. pero baka kulang pa nga sa grip hehe

waw ang bigat ng 350 hahaha. kelangan na talaga ng wrap nun.
    Ohsnap wrote:
    Ghee wrote:

waw ang bigat ng 350 hahaha. kelangan na talaga ng wrap nun.

yes sir. d kaya, triny ko nadin ung chalk, bumibitaw pag nag 400lbs na. pero wala... d ko na magagawa sa madaling panahon yan kasi na ACL reconstruction ako 3 weeks ago. kaya matagal tagal akong hindi makakapag powerlift :( goodbye beloved deadlift and squats :(
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    @Ghee baka maikli fingers mo or maliit kamay mo. Minsan advantage din yung mahaba mga daliri e kasi balot na balot yung bar pag piniga.
    @Ghee baka maikli fingers mo or maliit kamay mo. Minsan advantage din yung mahaba mga daliri e kasi balot na balot yung bar pag piniga.

haha laging ang galing mo sir vinch bakit ganun! haha, tinignan ko nga mga daliri ko medyo matataba at maliit compared sa iba. haha! kaya ko pa ung grip kaso nga ung "dulas" ung nagiging prob most of the time! haha kaya nung natuklasan ko ung wrap dami kong pasasalamat ke lord. :sport:
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Ghee wrote:

haha laging ang galing mo sir vinch bakit ganun! haha, tinignan ko nga mga daliri ko medyo matataba at maliit compared sa iba. haha! kaya ko pa ung grip kaso nga ung "dulas" ung nagiging prob most of the time! haha kaya nung natuklasan ko ung wrap dami kong pasasalamat ke lord. :sport:

Ako kasi medyo mahaba daliri kaya never ako nagstraps. Pawis lang sa kamay problem ko, kahit walang chalk basta kalawangin yung bar or magaspang kaya naman ng grip ko. May client ako na malakas humatak pero lagi bumibigay grip nya sa olybars and extended rep ranges sa rows. Parang impossible naman na mahina grip nya kasi AFAIK sumasabay ang grip strength sa paglakas mo humila. Ayun pag lipat namin sa bakal gym na manipis ang bar lumakas sya lalo. Yun pala maliit kamay nya at hirap sya igrip yung olybars.
  • @ghee oo sir pawala wala naman sya tapos paghawak mo ulit sa bakal andyan nanaman. Kadalasan kaya tiisin yung sakit hanggang matapos ang set pero minsan mapapahinto ka talaga. sarap sa pakiramdam pag minamasahe o nadidiinan yung part na yun near siko parang nakakakiliti nyahaha.
    Ghee wrote:

Ako kasi medyo mahaba daliri kaya never ako nagstraps. Pawis lang sa kamay problem ko, kahit walang chalk basta kalawangin yung bar or magaspang kaya naman ng grip ko. May client ako na malakas humatak pero lagi bumibigay grip nya sa olybars and extended rep ranges sa rows. Parang impossible naman na mahina grip nya kasi AFAIK sumasabay ang grip strength sa paglakas mo humila. Ayun pag lipat namin sa bakal gym na manipis ang bar lumakas sya lalo. Yun pala maliit kamay nya at hirap sya igrip yung olybars.

yan tama sir. mas malakas ako humila kapag maninipis hawak ko (make sense) kunwari sa machine rows pull downs, mas manipis ng di hamak sa olybars un. kaya pala. mataba kamay ko pero maiikli ung daliri. kaya ko pag mag max kahit 500 dati (sa pakiramdam ko) pero bumibitaw ung straps din pag medyo later sets na. may nakita ako sa net ung hooks na ginagmit kaso wala ako makita dito sa pinas. gusto ko itry lang (for WO purposes hindi ung compet para di masyado sa gripping)
    MarkDoll wrote:
    @ghee oo sir pawala wala naman sya tapos paghawak mo ulit sa bakal andyan nanaman. Kadalasan kaya tiisin yung sakit hanggang matapos ang set pero minsan mapapahinto ka talaga. sarap sa pakiramdam pag minamasahe o nadidiinan yung part na yun near siko parang nakakakiliti nyahaha.

hahaha ibang MASAJE naman ata yang gusto mko papsss! hahahahahah:yahoo:
  • Ahahaha parang narrelax kasi yung muscle na yun pag namamasahe nawawala pansamantala yung sakit. XD
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    calling papi @ortho_boy paps diba post op acl recon ako, tapos ung pinakamalikng sugat ko nag heal na
    kaso parang may matigas na bagay dun na sumasama sa muscle pag gumagalaw. sabi un daw ung sugat na nanigas sa luob nag dikit dikit daw ung fibers. sabe need ko daw imassage ng pa cross mga 3 mins a day. any sugestion kung pano pa mapabilis ang pag lambot nito nakakailang e pag inaangat ko legs ko humihila din ung sa part ng sugat parang may sariling buhay haha
  • tips naman po para sa wrist pain/injury. nakuha ko po to sa hang cleans last monday. 3rd rep sa 2nd set, naramdaman kong may nagpop nung ibababa ko na yung bar. Hindi naman na sya ganun kasakit tulad nung 1st and 2nd day. Gusto ko syang mapabilis yung pag galing kasi gusto ko nang mag upper body workout haha. Tnx po
  • hi sir @Ghee actually what you experience is when the body is getting used to the new ligament placed on your knee. kumbaga nagaadjust yung katawan mo. Post op nilalagyan namin sya ng ice para di mamaga, pwede mo naman i massage if mejo masakit or pwede mo inuman ng gamot pag di mo na matolerate. Lagyan mo na lang ng warm compress sir to promote blood circulation also para mapuntahan din ng joint fluid. Wag mo masiadong biglain sir dahil mga 6 months talaga ang time frame para makabalik ka sa normal activities mo before the surgery. sana nakatulong :)
    reinellroi wrote:
    tips naman po para sa wrist pain/injury. nakuha ko po to sa hang cleans last monday. 3rd rep sa 2nd set, naramdaman kong may nagpop nung ibababa ko na yung bar. Hindi naman na sya ganun kasakit tulad nung 1st and 2nd day. Gusto ko syang mapabilis yung pag galing kasi gusto ko nang mag upper body workout haha. Tnx po

warm compress mo sir every 6 hours for 15 mins,tas 2mins-1min rest interval. if hindi kayanin i recommend arcoxia once a day until mawala yung pain. baka tendonitis yan eh.pag persistent or may nadidinig ka pa din na pop like sounds, go to an orthopedic doctor na