Troll Magnet

Comments

• beardugo2014beardugo2014 Posts: 208
    well 3rd quarter na so pwede na talagang mag imbak for datperfectcut next year, unless magsusummer ka sa Australia this December....
    Tried one year with a fatburner, tried the other year without a fatburner. Results were good on both.

Jan - Cut
    Feb - PANIC CUT
    April - Maintenance
    May - Bulk - yeah maaga, stuck at work at this period.
    Oct - Cut
    Nov - Bulkin gloriously
    Dec - DATHEAVYBULKIN with a Vengeance

medyo weird pero it works for my sked.
    ikaw dude? how do you time your cut and bulk phase?
  • MaloyMaloy Posts: 582
    Tried one year with a fatburner, tried the other year without a fatburner. Results were good on both.

Jan - Cut
    Feb - PANIC CUT
    April - Maintenance
    May - Bulk - yeah maaga, stuck at work at this period.
    Oct - Cut
    Nov - Bulkin gloriously
    Dec - DATHEAVYBULKIN with a Vengeance

medyo weird pero it works for my sked.
    ikaw dude? how do you time your cut and bulk phase?

Thanks for sharing... Under ako ng impression na beach body during summer time tong reply mo sir hehe.

just my 9th month of serious BB sir. Wala pa ako nung "time with cut and bulk phase" . Ishare ko once meron na :sport:
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    well, my opinion was just based from experience. it will be alot harder to shed those unwanted weight (fats) kapag nag imbak pa kayo ng ng imbak. unless mag cu-cut kayo ng matagal like lets say 4-6 months?! and considering you guys are all natural and will rely only on fat burners and cardio. remember you cant force lean muscle in short span of time. alam ko yung sense na nasa isip nyo about bulking and cutting pero i think you should play it easier para di kayo mahirapan sa pag cut. yun lang.
    Hope you dont mind pero I think I read na mastama ang ganitong phase
    Jan - Cut
    April - Maintenance
    August - Light Bulk
    October - Bulk
    pero depende nga kung anong panahon ang mga family, vacation, work at sports activities mo
    hope this helps
    i based my opinion from maloy latest picture and from what i see hes already carrying loads of weight specially in the mid section. well kung ang idea nyo is from now untill december ay mag bubulk sya then sa january start sya mag cut malamang hell be gaining more unwanted weight than lean mass in the end of his bulk. well, katawan nya naman yan and i think its worth the risk kung gusto nyang mag bulk ng mahabang panahon para makita kung magiging maganda ba ang result.
    Sorry about that guys. Didnt read that well kanina. Was distracted while uploading some stuff. My fault sobra.

If he's really serious about preparing for his summer looks, 6 months nga would probably the shortest time with his current bod. My first summer cut started as early as August specially that I was expecting Nov-Dec to unravel temporarily the gains achieved from earlier months. By February, achieve ko na goal ko. Given that he's way stronger and taller than me, I can safely assume he could achieve a beach ready bod after 6 months, pero its more on how he will manage his nutrition nga with the coming BER months that do it.
    Sorry about that guys. Didnt read that well kanina. Was distracted while uploading some stuff. My fault sobra.

If he's really serious about preparing for his summer looks, 6 months nga would probably the shortest time with his current bod. My first summer cut started as early as August specially that I was expecting Nov-Dec to unravel temporarily the gains achieved from earlier months. By February, achieve ko na goal ko. Given that he's way stronger and taller than me, I can safely assume he could achieve a beach ready bod after 6 months, pero its more on how he will manage his nutrition nga with the coming BER months that do it.

Don't worry sir, no need to apologize...

actually with regards naman kay sir milks advice, kinoconsider ko as triumph na may nag aadvise sa akin na mag cut 9 months after ko mag start... considering the fact na ang original advise sa akin is to "build my foundation " and to "bulk up" for two years....
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Maloy wrote:
    considering the fact na ang original advise sa akin is to "build my foundation " and to "bulk up" for two years....

Sounds familiar...
    2e22kug.png

I'd say not yet @Yatez aka Martyz aka Sir_John....

Rather PERMABULK = FAT NO MORE :sport:

Yo Mirin bro ?

Just continue flexing wearing your sports jacket hahahaha
  • janellajanella Posts: 4
    Maloy wrote:
    2e22kug.png

I'd say not yet @Yatez aka Martyz aka Sir_John....

Rather PERMABULK = FAT NO MORE :sport:

Yo Mirin bro ?

Just continue flexing wearing your sports jacket hahahaha

This happens when people with global autism has too much time in their hands bhe.
    Maloy wrote:
    Core wrote:
    Maloy wrote:
    considering the fact na ang original advise sa akin is to "build my foundation " and to "bulk up" for two years....

Sounds familiar...

Sa page 3...

...'Yan kasi dating naka-indicate sa 'goal' field sa journal ko dati. [size=x-small](Pun not intended)[/size]
    Maloy wrote:
    ..."Sana hindi ma misinterpret yung post ko na triumph para sa akin na may nag advise na mag "lean out" after 9 months of building my foundation.... considering na ang original advise sa akin is to build my foundation and to bulk up for 2 years.."

Eh ang kaso, sumobra ka. At ang problema pa dyan, baka mas sumobra pa, 'pag nagkamali pa. Kaya nagbigay din si sir milk na option na mag-cut ng BF. Though, choice mo naman 'yan kung go for bulk or cut. Mind you na, dumaan din ako sa ganyan. Bulked for 24mos. Started since I joined this site. Gained suffice mass despite, lack of manipulation on the nutrition part, i.e. inconsistent counting macros and what-ever-was-served diet. Decided to start cutting BF last month. Starting on reducing sodium. Taas kasi intake 3-6x yung suggested sa MyFitnessPal. Reduced alot of water weight. Kailangan na din mag-cut for some reasons na ayokong mas maparami ang fat cells sa katawan ko at mapalaki na yung iba. Which sabi nga ni sir milk, consequence kapag mag-cucut, mas mahirap in due time. That's why you had to at least maintain a certain amount of BF% level whilst bulking up. You have to take action, otherwise.
    Core wrote:
    Maloy wrote:
    Core wrote:
    Maloy wrote:

Sounds familiar...

Sa page 3...

...'Yan kasi dating naka-indicate sa 'goal' field sa journal ko dati. [size=x-small](Pun not intended)[/size]
    Maloy wrote:
    ..."Sana hindi ma misinterpret yung post ko na triumph para sa akin na may nag advise na mag "lean out" after 9 months of building my foundation.... considering na ang original advise sa akin is to build my foundation and to bulk up for 2 years.."

Eh ang kaso, sumobra ka. At ang problema pa dyan, baka mas sumobra pa, 'pag nagkamali pa. Kaya nagbigay din si sir milk na option na mag-cut ng BF. Though, choice mo naman 'yan kung go for bulk or cut. Mind you na, dumaan din ako sa ganyan. Bulked for 24mos. Started since I joined this site. Gained suffice mass despite, lack of manipulation on the nutrition part, i.e. inconsistent counting macros and what-ever-was-served diet. Decided to start cutting BF last month. Starting on reducing sodium. Taas kasi intake 3-6x yung suggested sa MyFitnessPal. Reduced alot of water weight. Kailangan na din mag-cut for some reasons na ayokong mas maparami ang fat cells sa katawan ko at mapalaki na yung iba. Which sabi nga ni sir milk, consequence kapag mag-cucut, mas mahirap in due time. That's why you had to at least maintain a certain amount of BF% level whilst bulking up. You have to take action, otherwise.

Sorry sir, nadelete ko na yung post ko earlier pero I cannot agree with you more on this.

THis journal will be deleted soon though.Before leaving this forum site, siguro @yatez tinitreat mo ako bilang bata. Pero ang sasabihin ko sayo tulad ni bro Eman , kumikita din ako ng six digits except I am working in PH , sinubukan kong ibaba ang sarili ko sayo pero pati misis ko dinadamay mo na .

Nawa ay makagraduate ka ... Keep lifting and flexing while wearing your Jacket Gay Bro.

Tatlo ang sasakyan ko na binili ko sa sarili kong pera, ikaw ilang suplements nga ang nabili mo gamit ang pera ng nanay mo ?

Geh idamay mo pamilya ng lahat ng pangit ang katawan dito. Paliiitin mo ng husto mundo mo Permabulk AKA Fat

Heto pala eh! Nabasa ko na rin 'to from the FB feed of the author himself aka mountaindog, daming informative comments doon! Try give this a read sir @Maloy ...

@iSamsonJeff thanks for bumping that up, di ko na na-bookmarked nung una kong basa. Ito pala yung mga FB comments...v
    "Bulking up (getting fat) = eventual decreased insulin sensitivity at some point, still waiting for someone to explain to me how you can grow faster (muscle) in this state.

You also have to consider how the person stores bodyfat too, some people store it pretty evenly so they can get a little chunkier, some people like me store it in one area in globs. These people have to be really careful because it is already hard to get that area down, now you go add 5% fat to it...prepare for 12 weeks of hell. Getting that tough area down will likely hurt other areas.

It's also knowing your body. Eventually you get to a point where you keep raising calories and you aren't even sure if you are even gaining muscle, you can just see fat accumulation. Gaining 5 lbs of fat to gain 1 lb of muscle is a bad idea. You will lose that 1 lb of muscle trying to get the 5 of fat off.

Getting fat over and over can make getting leaner harder each time. If you overdue it, then have to kill yourself to come down, what do you think your body's first response is going to be when you start your next diet? Yes, survive and hang onto that fat.

I personally don't see any reason to get above 12-13% for most guys. Personally I stay under 10%. Ultimately it will depend on where you start to lose insulin sensitivity, pumps decrease, muscle start getting softer, etc. There are signs if you know what you are looking for."
    Those fat cells swell and multiply when we gain fat but they only reduce in size when we loose fat, the fat cells still stay dormant ready to absorb and multiply like gremlins under water.
    John Meadows once you diet down to your desired BF %, do you advise staying there for a while to make it your 'set point' before starting to raise calories a bit and focus on gaining muscle?
    It depends, how do your joints feel, your strength, etc. etc...you can stay...if you start getting achey, training suffers some, I'd probably bring cals up some....you need saturated fat in joints.
    Insulin sure is the powerhouse hormone. Capable of shoving massive amounts of nutrients into muscle cells. But, just as capable of shoving them into fat cells for storage if sensitivity is too low. Why waste time with excess body fat when it raises estrogen and insulin resistance? plus you feel lethargic and crappy all the time.
    [align=right]Source...[/align]
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    ah brah, wag ka na lang paapekto dyan. Alam mo naman siguro you vs him.

PS

Enge sasakyan, mahirap lang atlaga ako literal hehe
  • Chico EnzoChico Enzo Posts: 420
    Wag ka umalis papa P, mamimiss ka namin...
    ^ and that screenshot proves what?

i rarely give advise specially when im not asked but i just wanted to help this time. maloy is hesitant kung anong gagawin nya because ang "sabi sabi at nabasa" daw nila na its much better to bulk long term for good foundation. well, im not forcing any one to do as i say forum lang naman to diba? so end of story?

about sa post ni dalton, i think he has a point.
    milksworth wrote:
    ^ and that screenshot proves what?

i rarely give advise specially when im not asked but i just wanted to help this time. maloy is hesitant kung anong gagawin nya because ang "sabi sabi at nabasa" daw nila na its much better to bulk long term for good foundation. well, im not forcing any one to do as i say forum lang naman to diba? so end of story?

As I have messaged you , I would again like to thank you sir for giving me that advice last night.

2w23j13.pngAnd I would like to reiterate that I chose to do a mini cut for 1 month dahil naniwala ako na tama ang advice na ibinigay mo sa akin.
    good! im not taking any sides pero about sa bangayan nyo ni max ang comment ko lang is wag ka na mag paapekto. do your own thing and make his critisism a challenge. if you think youre better than him in many ways then thats good dahil hindi mo n kailangang ibaba ang sarili mo sa level nya. just continue with your shit and let him do his own ika nga.
    oh anong pinaglalaban mo?
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    naku naku troll account o new account.. tama si boss milk motivation yan!.. skinny from the south represent!!!
    milksworth wrote:

He does.
  • Chico EnzoChico Enzo Posts: 420
    nagkagulo na, chill lang tayo mga bro...
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    peace on everyone :) may mas mahalaga pa sa magandang katawan at yun ay ang ugali :)
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Emman1986 wrote:
    peace on everyone :) may mas mahalaga pa sa magandang katawan at yun ay ang ugali :)

Mas mahalaga sakin katawan ko brah! cheers
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    Emman1986 wrote:

Mas mahalaga sakin katawan ko brah! cheers

cheers to that sir vinch :) at oo, pag ganyang katawan, dapat talaga pahalagahan ng husto hihihi cheers
  • moi_panmoi_pan Posts: 144
    love reading the thread lol!
  • rtravino29rtravino29 Posts: 1,549
    Masyadong mainit sa thread na to, patapos na summer ah?hehe!
  • moi_panmoi_pan Posts: 144
    rtravino29 wrote:
    Masyadong mainit sa thread na to, patapos na summer ah?hehe!

maybe its due to their raging hormones nasobrahan sa pag wowork out lol!