Stacker 2 not just protein powder review

SzekanSzekan Posts: 57
edited February 2019 in Supplement Reviews
Hi all,
This is my review for the
STACKER 2 NOT JUST WHEY PROTEIN POWDER

PRICE
So right now in the Philippines market, the cheapest protein powder is stacker 2 not just protein powder. It can be purchased for 1600 peso for 5lbs bag. This is very good value for people who take higher dosage of protein powder yet keep it affordable.

AVAILABILITY
some stores have it and others don't. I had to wait for 2 days for the stock to arrive. However lazada seems to sell it frequently.

FLAVOURS
I have tried the chocolate and vanilla flavour. They both have a distinct taste.. More on it below

TASTE
the taste is a mix bag. It will taste very different than the normal supplements. That is because it is not as thick as other protein powder and also the addition of probiotics. This gives it a taste of yakult but with chocolate flavour or vanilla and then with the after taste of whey.
The first time I drank. I felt like vomiting it out. But now I have become used to it.
I usually add instant oat meal, this gives it a better texture

QUANTITY
on the label, the serving size says 1.5 scoop. Don't be fooled by that because the serving in grams is the same as any other protein supplement 33-34g. I guess the serving spoon inside the bag is small which is why it wants you to faked 1.5 scoop.

QUALITY
the whey is made out of whey isolates and whey concentrates. Both are OK sources of protein but not the purest form.

MIXTURE
the supplement doesn't seem to be too thick which means it has less Gum added to it. In fact the vanilla is way to powderish....
I recommend using less water as it becomes way to thin..
Mixes well without any lumps

INGREDIENTS
thee supplement has probiotics and aspartine as suger source.
I can confirm the probotics really helps your stomach. Previously with all my supplements, I was having a problem with protein farts, but ever since I am using this brand, that problem has been solved.
My only concern is that the supplement is way too sweet and I assume it because of the aspartine they have used. Moreover, altho the label says its got 0 sugar, but still I suppose there will be some sugar spike effect. (just like when you drink cold zero etc)

DOES IT WORK??
I can confirm the supplement does indeed work. After using it for 2 weeks, my body and system has improved overall and also my smm has been hovering around the 79-81 mark.

CONCLUSION
this supplement is good. I would recommend it fully

Post edited by Szekan on

Comments

• @Szekan said:
    Hi all,
    This is my review for the
    STACKER 2 NOT JUST WHEY PROTEIN POWDER

PRICE
    So right now in the Philippines market, the cheapest protein powder is stacker 2 not just protein powder. It can be purchased for 1600 peso for 5lbs bag. This is very good value for people who take higher dosage of protein powder yet keep it affordable.

AVAILABILITY
    some stores have it and others don't. I had to wait for 2 days for the stock to arrive. However lazada seems to sell it frequently.

FLAVOURS
    I have tried the chocolate and vanilla flavour. They both have a distinct taste.. More on it below

TASTE
    the taste is a mix bag. It will taste very different than the normal supplements. That is because it is not as thick as other protein powder and also the addition of probiotics. This gives it a taste of yakult but with chocolate flavour or vanilla and then with the after taste of whey.
    The first time I drank. I felt like vomiting it out. But now I have become used to it.
    I usually add instant oat meal, this gives it a better texture

QUANTITY
    on the label, the serving size says 1.5 scoop. Don't be fooled by that because the serving in grams is the same as any other protein supplement 33-34g. I guess the serving spoon inside the bag is small which is why it wants you to faked 1.5 scoop.

QUALITY
    the whey is made out of whey isolates and whey concentrates. Both are OK sources of protein but not the purest form.

MIXTURE
    the supplement doesn't seem to be too thick which means it has less Gum added to it. In fact the vanilla is way to powderish....
    I recommend using less water as it becomes way to thin..
    Mixes well without any lumps

INGREDIENTS
    thee supplement has probiotics and aspartine as suger source.
    I can confirm the probotics really helps your stomach. Previously with all my supplements, I was having a problem with protein farts, but ever since I am using this brand, that problem has been solved.
    My only concern is that the supplement is way too sweet and I assume it because of the aspartine they have used. Moreover, altho the label says its got 0 sugar, but still I suppose there will be some sugar spike effect. (just like when you drink cold zero etc)

DOES IT WORK??
    I can confirm the supplement does indeed work. After using it for 2 weeks, my body and system has improved overall and also my smm has been hovering around the 79-81 mark.

CONCLUSION
    this supplement is good. I would recommend it fully

favorite ko sya so far grabe yung chocolate lasang black forest cake

• madkillah84madkillah84 Posts: 5
    edited February 2019

Sir, if you were to choose between
    Rule 1 Whey Blend (blue) & Stacker 2 Not Just Protein Powder
    what would you choose and why?

Post edited by madkillah84 on
  • SzekanSzekan Posts: 57
    Sir, if you were to choose between
    Rule 1 Whey Blend (blue) & Stacker 2 Not Just Protein Powder
    what would you choose and why?

Well I would choose rule1.
    Reason
    Better brand
    Much thicker and better tasting

however I went to stacker 2 because
    1) much cheaper as I take 3 scoops a day
    2) was having protein fart issues so need probiotics.
    3) smm has been consistant.

Depending on your budget and availability, choose the right one.
    They both are good tho.