smoke quiter

Hello guys newbie po ako dto sa pbb,and just as the title said i just quit smoking around a week ago,and i am now on the process ng pag lalabas ng mga toxic at nicotine sa katawan ko. By the way i am 29yrs old around 5"7 and my body buit is i think medium, d ako mataba pro d naman payat and i have built up some mucles due to my line of work when i was younger. Bale manghhingi sana ko ng advice sa inyo kung anong program ang bagay sakin as of now i started doing jumping ropes,4mins x 3 sets , push ups(ung half lang) 15x3 sets, and jogging. Yan lang gnagawa ko for a week na well for me mainly just to fasten the process ng pag clean ng katawan ko then sinasabayan ko ng juices like cucumber juice, orange and lots of water, mejo wala dn ako time mag punta sa gym due to my work now (im a bartender and i work from 5pm to 3am(with ot)
May maipapayo ba kau sakin na work out routines?meron akong mga plates at bars dto(i think i have around 150kg of plates from a friend here) and a makeshift benchpress haha, well plano ko sana na eto muna gamitin ko until i find a gym buddy here and managed my schedule(there will be a gym opening nearby my place that the my local friends said is open 24hrs due to most of the people on this area works at night or night shifts jobs)

If you would ask me ang gusto ko sana na katawan is yung parang kay yuri boyka(undisputed 3) and maitain it around that ways if possible, i know this is only the begining of my lonnnggg journey in body building and fitness and im hoping that i can endure the mental pain of suddenly not smoking haha paxnxa na po sa mahabang kwento madami pa sana ko gusto sabihin pro maybe on my nxtpost na lang.

Thanks po sa lahat and more power pbb

Comments

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

First, Welcome to PBB brother!

Second, Congratulations for quitting smoke. Good for you. Meaning hahaba pa buhay mo lol

Third, Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

We start from your journal, para maka bigay pa input ang ibang members :). Below Is the link to personal journal.

http://pinoybodybuilding.com/categories/training-journals

Then click New Discussion as seen on the photo.

Good luck and happy lifting!!

By the way, try reading some personal journals para may idea ka on how to make one, good luck bruh!

• urekmazinourekmazino Posts: 3
    Ah salamat sir,well its really hard to quit in fact as of now i am tempted to buy and light a stick, iniisip ko n lang na sayang naman un 1 week n pag titiis ko,and yes ill make a journal as you recommend, gusto ko dn kasi makita yung personal achievements ko and baka sakali na may matulungan or mainspire sa mga pinag gagawa ko haha,anyways salamat po,
    edited May 2017

@urekmazino said:
    Ah salamat sir,well its really hard to quit in fact as of now i am tempted to buy and light a stick, iniisip ko n lang na sayang naman un 1 week n pag titiis ko,and yes ill make a journal as you recommend, gusto ko dn kasi makita yung personal achievements ko and baka sakali na may matulungan or mainspire sa mga pinag gagawa ko haha,anyways salamat po,

Yes, I know the struggle is real (quitting smoke). For me, it was never a problem, kaya ko mag on and off sa smoke. Di ko alam, pero ang tolerance ko is very high. If I want to smoke 1 or 2 sticks ok na ako, then bukas wala na hanggang ilang buwan/taon, di ko hinahanap hehehe, ika nga walang gradual gradual sa akin :) yan lang siguro ang mutant power ko hahaha

Post edited by t4g4y on
  • ivandeasisivandeasis Posts: 74

Welcome sir! to a better life ;)