Dark Chocolate with High Protein Content!??

Alright guys, I'm on a grocery, SM supermarket north edsa to be exact. I found a Hershey dark chocolate 40g, frankly I saw on its label containing 27g of protein so I bought it.

I'm confused and worried that this might not legit or something, But it is on a SM supermarket

Comments

• TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308
    edited October 2016

@A.Blue said:
    Alright guys, I'm on a grocery, SM supermarket north edsa to be exact. I found a Hershey dark chocolate 40g, frankly I saw on its label containing 27g of protein so I bought it.

I'm confused and worried that this might not legit or something, But it is on a SM supermarket

thats BS.... 40g with 27g of protein, where do you cram the cocoa butter, fat, carbs and sugars? with 13g left in the total volume, think about it..post a pic of the nutritional facts, then we will see

Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on
  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944
    I buy Hershey's dark chocolate also but I don't mind anything written on it. I just like chocolate as long as it's dark hahaha
  • osbosb Posts: 116
    A.Blue wrote: »

Papost ng pic ng nutrifacts nya sir. Feeling ko namali lng kayo ng tingin siguro carbs dapat un.. pero how I wish may hershey chocolate na 27g protein lol
  • pandoypandoy Posts: 596

ayos yan kung ganyan talaga protein content tapos mababa pa carbs at calories.. hehehehe. bibilli ako niyan madame

• A.BlueA.Blue Posts: 5
    Sorry late reply, I'll upload it
    I know nag add ako ng images
    ir5UGVJ.jpg

criZEU8.jpg
    @A.Blue said:

thats BS.... 40g with 27g of protein, where do you cram the cocoa butter, fat, carbs and sugars? with 13g left in the total volume, think about it..post a pic of the nutritional facts, then we will see

Ikr! That's why I'm here looking for answers. If this thing is a total legit, I'll include it on my snacks with plain greek yoghurt
  • pandoypandoy Posts: 596

wala ng mas lilinaw pa diyan sir?? hehehe.hindi ko mabasa. malabo na ata mata ko.

The pic is kinda hazy sir. Hope you don't mind taking another pic.
    Ok never mind. I googled it. I think this is the one.

q4RCFwu.png

c45MrTL.png
  • @A.Blue said:
    TRoll_W_a_Heart;145673" said:

A.Blue said:

Ikr! That's why I'm here looking for answers. If this thing is a total legit, I'll include it on my snacks with plain greek yoghurt

sir, my comment was not directed on you, the marcros just doesnt add up, to answer your question, i checked my fittness pal..here it is

Alright Thanks! I did not check it on my fitness pal, so it is 2.7g of protein.
    I can not take any picture of it again since my brother ate it and the label has thrown away.

the 5th name of the label is protein, which 100g containing 67g of protein and 40g containing 27g, a BS you might think but since the FitnessPal shows 2.7 I am considering this labeling of Hershey's is a typo graphical error. 100g = 6.7g and 40 = 2.7g of protein, and that sums it up!

Thanks Guys!
    Be lean and healthy! :smile:

• @A.Blue said:
    Be lean and healthy! :smile:

k, good, you know why from the get go i know the label is BS, the macros doesnt add up, you got 40g of weight, if 27g is protein, where do you put the carbs, fat? .all you got is 13g para isiksik yung iba pang ingridents