for months i been eating this:
Brunch= one meat with rice
Dinner= one meat/vegetable/vegetarian with rice
Sometimes with junk food
Whey= once a day or every other day

just this month after doing research:
Breakfast= whey
Done lift= whey
Lunch= half cup rice and roast chicken, random parts around 3pcs.
Dinner= same as lunch
After few hours= oatmeal
Before sleep= whey
Junk food= off, resisting
Sleep: 6hours

I forced my body to intake whey since im lactose intolerant, ill make it lactose tolerant.
is my protein enough? or i need to add more protein which will be eaten in daily basis (eat same thing everyday)
im sort of on a tight budget, but if need to add more, i think i can.

Comments

• TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308

Instead of buying whey, just purchase instead a few kilos of meat every week, cook it and tupperware it, 4 kilos of chicken fillet will last you 6-7 days. Whey is not a magic liquid that will make you big. Thats just marketing BS

• DeanofMeanDeanofMean Posts: 161

Tama si sir troll, sa whole foods mo kunin yung source ng protina mo, wag mo gawing meal replacement ang whey. Try mo mag grocery sir at ikaw narin magluto para makatipid ka.

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

i second that :)

• BLUEBLUE Posts: 77
    edited July 2016
    Instead of buying whey, just purchase instead a few kilos of meat every week, cook it and tupperware it, 4 kilos of chicken fillet will last you 6-7 days. Whey is not a magic liquid that will make you big. Thats just marketing BS

Ok sir, i just research on net, need to drink 3x a day.
    So is it enough that i eat chicken in bfast lunch and dinner? The amount of protein needed in a day
    Post edited by BLUE on
    edited July 2016
    DeanofMean wrote: »
    Tama si sir troll, sa whole foods mo kunin yung source ng protina mo, wag mo gawing meal replacement ang whey. Try mo mag grocery sir at ikaw narin magluto para makatipid ka.

Subukan ko bro, iipon pa pangbili ng roaster. Oily kase, chooks2go ang kinakaen ko :D
    Post edited by BLUE on
    edited July 2016
    anyone knows or can help me on this?
    Uh like where to start, what to use...

rPuCWRa.jpg
    Post edited by BLUE on

@BLUE said:

What is your goal first gain, maintain or lose...we can start at 15 calories per pound of body weight if you work out a hour 4x a week including cardio... This is applicable to working days and rest days so its easier to follow...if youre 150lbsx15...2250 will be your maintanance, if you want to gain lean mass, add 200-300cal only....the mirror, scale and tape measure will be your guide....if you look bigger in the mirror, shirts are masikip but losing weight..that means your getting bigger at the same time losing flab, take out the tape measure to chk....protein is 0.7-1g per lb....make it 1g just to be on the safe side, more than that is a waste...good luck

• track macros and calorie daily master

track macros and calorie daily master

How, sory i suck at those stuffs :(
    @BLUE said:

What is your goal first gain, maintain or lose...we can start at 15 calories per pound of body weight if you work out a hour 4x a week including cardio... This is applicable to working days and rest days so its easier to follow...if youre 150lbsx15...2250 will be your maintanance, if you want to gain lean mass, add 200-300cal only....the mirror, scale and tape measure will be your guide....if you look bigger in the mirror, shirts are masikip but losing weight..that means your getting bigger at the same time losing flab, take out the tape measure to chk....protein is 0.7-1g per lb....make it 1g just to be on the safe side, more than that is a waste...good luck

I already lose lots of weight...
    My problem for a long time is how to get bigger. Uh shirt become malaki na, i used to weight around 170+lbs of fat, ok so how does that calorie work? I mean where to know those stuffs. You mean i need to intake 2200 to 2500 calories per day? Correct me if i understand fail
    edited July 2016

Research...my views are just a template.....what im saying and what is being said online is just recycled information, some might work for you some may not...what works, you make it your own...and stick to it...

if you can get hold of the book...everything is here, a book for beginners to advance individuals....big help for me is how to create a deficit the easy way...so you can eat junk once...

Download an ebook or audiobook..free

If you have more question feel free to ask, good day

Btw, I was at pancake house yesterday, my daughter noticed that people where looking at me and my food, it was 2 orders of spanish omelletes, ceasar salad, a few pieces of toast and a stack of pancakes. i wonder why..:)

Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on
  • ler4_warler4_war Posts: 186
    edited July 2016

From my previous comment, concentrate on whole foods for protein sources, complex carbohydrates, and use whey protein as a filler. You need at least ~1g per 1lb of protein. In the Philippines, whole foods are a lot cheaper than supplements, whereas in other countries, whey protein is cheaper than whole foods.

To give you an idea, one serving of protein shake is comparable to a small bottle of mineral water or coke sakto (sometimes mas mura pa), it's very cheap, so don't be surprised why people from overseas can afford a stack of supplements. I myself eat whole foods (if i can) and take supplements at the same time.

Post edited by ler4_war on
  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

Btw, I was at pancake house yesterday, my daughter noticed that people where looking at me and my food, it was 2 orders of spanish omelletes, ceasar salad, a few pieces of toast and a stack of pancakes. i wonder why..:)

you should've taken a pic sir troll hehehe

Research...my views are just a template.....what im saying and what is being said online is just recycled information, some might work for you some may not...what works, you make it your own...and stick to it...

if you can get hold of the book...everything is here, a book for beginners to advance individuals....big help for me is how to create a deficit the easy way...so you can eat junk once...

Download an ebook or audiobook..free

If you have more question feel free to ask, good day

My current problem is program and diet. :neutral:
    see i dont know if im eating enough and fear of having too much too.
    Maybe your pancake was too much :smiley:
    ler4_war wrote: »
    From my previous comment, concentrate on whole foods for protein sources, complex carbohydrates, and use whey protein as a filler. You need at least ~1g per 1lb of protein. In the Philippines, whole foods are a lot cheaper than supplements, whereas in other countries, whey protein is cheaper than whole foods.

To give you an idea, one serving of protein shake is comparable to a small bottle of mineral water or coke sakto (sometimes mas mura pa), it's very cheap, so don't be surprised why people from overseas can afford a stack of supplements. I myself eat whole foods (if i can) and take supplements at the same time.

Yes i understand. Just that i do lift in the morning, if i eat protein from food source, cannot do situp... is egg enough? ugh can anyone here give me a sample of budget meal plan, that could help :)
    edited July 2016

Start here....put only 3-5 days..more than that will make you eat too much...maintain first, if youre getting stronger stick to that, if not add a little more calories, around 200 only, if your getting fatter, dont cut calories, just add cardio...dont worry youll get it someday

http://www.thecalculatorsite.com/health/bmr-calculator.php

Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on
    Calculation results...

Your BMR value is:
    This means that your body will burn 1637 calories (6854 kilojoules) each day if you engage in no activity for the entire day.

Your daily calorie requirement is 2824 calories (11824 kilojoules).

Fk i still dunt understand. Can u teach me more on diet master, i would like to learn basics from you. :smile:

We already thought you the basics, we dont have to spoonfeed you everything, you are lucky there is google and youtube...when we where starting in the 90s all we have is magazines and each other......my advice is educate yourself, its not our problem youre hard in understanding...good luck