help: high carbs and high protein meals

gympips pahelp naman. share kayo recipes or foods sa tinatake niyo na high carbs and high protein.

aim ko sana mag gain ng weight. ngayon nasa 140lbs (for the longest time consistent weight ko, pumapayat lang haha), papabulk sana ako till 150-160 lbs.

right now, regular ako nagddragonboat (TThSaSu) and babalik ng gym by next week (MWF). hanggang chicken fillet lang ang nasa utak ko eh , prito pa haha...

salamat ng maramii

Comments

• TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308

Everybody is different, some say 14cal/lb-16/lb of of body weight to bulk, some say 20cal, my approach is know your caloric expenditure in real time by investing on a HR monitor...you are not going to dragon boat every day..if not stick with the 16cal per pound of body weight, add around 500cal on active days....and go down to 14cal/lb +500 on rest days, you monitor it on a weekly basis, if youre not gaining weight, increase 200cal, dont go balistic and eat everything on sight. Rule of thumb is intake all the the protein requirement first, most of your carbs is pre and post workouts.

• TryandTry101TryandTry101 Posts: 628

dati na biktima ako ng eat all you can and lift heavy arse weight with very low reps lol naging tabachoy tuloy ako hahahah

• ironpump666ironpump666 Posts: 309

@TryandTry101 said:
    dati na biktima ako ng eat all you can and lift heavy arse weight with very low reps lol naging tabachoy tuloy ako hahahah

kakarelate rin ako dito boss @TryandTry101 yung tyan ko talaga lomobo tas yung chest ko lang lumalaki arms, legs wise wala talaga.. siguro pwet dahil sa taba.. hahaha

• TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308

I just limit the carbs to 100-150g a day, but if youre bulking 2-3g per pound of body weight is suggested, again it depends on the individual, some people when eating too much carbs tend to hold too much water. like me

• TryandTry101TryandTry101 Posts: 628

oo nga eh,pero at least natuto tayo at siempre may gains din yun kahit papano.