Fat Loss with Minimal Muscle Loss

Guys, Sean Nalewanyj has a separate e-book specific for fat loss

Here are the key points

1. Training methods for bulking phase and cutting phase is the same. Always train to muscle failure using heavy weights. Using light weights for high repetitions as a fat loss method is a myth

2. Bulking phase or building of extra muscle requires a daily calorie excess of 15 to 20 %

3. Cutting phase or fat loss requires a daily calorie deficit of 15 to 20 %

4. Do a high intensity cardio exercise for 15 minutes. Use an equipment that requires minimal skill. Stationary bike would be great

5. Cardio exercises should at least be 8 hours away from your weight lifting session. It is ideally done on your gym day offs

6. Your first session (if you do not do cardio before) should be used to gauge your performance level. Resistance of stationary bike should not be too light or too heavy

7. Intensity of cardio exercise should be progressive every session

8. Do not focus on the calories you burn during the high intensity cardio exercise. What really matters is the calories you burn after it. The aim is to increase your resting metabolic rate

9. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy foods. Eat enough protein before your cardio exercise to help minimize muscle loss

10. Get 8 hours of sleep. Sleeping late decreases your metabolism

Comments

• SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    thanks for sharing sir
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    @ skkin

LOL

you are ripped already :)

this post is for those with a body type like mine

I need cardio exercise to remove excess fat
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    hindi bro madami pa akong stubborn fatty areas. like lower abdominal and lower back.

i do cardio exercises pa din ;)

very informative post ulit sir
  • boss_jboss_j Posts: 1,243
    thanks nrg pero diba expert si sean sa Ecto... Effective kaya tong sa Fat Loss niya

Pero yung mga points nya interesting , san makukuha yung book ?
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    nrg500 wrote:

5. Cardio exercises should at least be 8 hours away from your weight lifting session. It is ideally done on your gym day offs

hmmm....pero may iba na cardio sa umaga tapos buhat sa hapon..let's say cardio 6am tapos buhat ng 12pm...
    @ redwarriors

pwedeng before or after

basta dapat 8 hours ang pagitan ng weight lifting at cardio

halimbawa, cardio ng 6am, ang weight lifting ay 2pm onwards dapat

kung weight lifting ng 8am, ang cardio ay 4pm onwards dapat

bibili ako ng stationary bike at subukan ko ang fat loss program ni Sean Nalewanyj

more than 2 years na akong walang cardio

he he
    jerielm wrote:
    thanks nrg pero diba expert si sean sa Ecto... Effective kaya tong sa Fat Loss niya

Pero yung mga points nya interesting , san makukuha yung book ?

kasama yan dun sa complete e-book package na 288MB
    I started this fat loss program last March 18, 2011

Damn, those 2 years without cardio really hurt my cardiovascualr endurance

In my first 2 minutes, I heart is pounding like hell and I am breathing thru my mouth already

10 minutes, I felt like I just want to stop pedaling

I just pictured in my mind the image of a six pack abs, and I kept pedaling to finish the 15-minute cardio.

March 20, 2011 - my endurance improved a bit. I felt really tired only after 10 minutes and I tried to breath thru the nose only for the entire duration of the exercise. I pedaled faster than my previous session and finished the 15 minutes
  • KeatonKeaton Posts: 4
    0. Dancing burns 221 calories in 30 minutes.
    0. skipping 340 calories in 30 minutes.
    Must try these exercise to burn the fat effectively.
  • Well, great advices on how to loss weigh without affecting your muscle.
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164
    to apply the key points effectively we must identify the contributing factors for fat loss with minimal muscle loss..in his article page 27 Topic Dietary Modification for Burning Fat states that:

In order to lose fat, you must create a CALORIC DEFICIT..
    In order to burn fat, you must burn more calories than you consume..

then the the caloric intake formulas are given there which are very helpful for you to monitor and track the amount of caloric deficit that you need..

With this info and your drive to strictly follow the cardio exercise schedule will be a great benefit for fat loss and minimal muscle loss..

I recommend to read his Cardio and Fat Loss Course: Metabolic Blast first and let's give it a try..

57 pages lang naman sya at malalaki yung spaces kaya mabilis basahin...hehehe