Weight Lose

Hi,..
The true secret to weight loss is this: Make small changes each and every day and you'll slowly (but surely) lose those extra pounds. The key is to forget about instant results and settle in for the long run.
I hope this will best one,..
share some more here.
thanks,..

Comments

• rrobinrrobin Posts: 131
    @shawn5

Paps..pa grammar check lang.

Also...if you're gonna give advice please elaborate sana...

kasi may potential yung post mo, just be clear and detailed..thanks.:)
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    Weight Lose ---> Weight Loss

Also, weight loss is unclear. When you say weight loss, it could be fat or muscle or both

Muscle loss is not desirable

It should be fat loss
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    shawn5 wrote:
    Hi,..
    The true secret to weight loss is this: Make small changes each and every day and you'll slowly (but surely) lose those extra pounds. The key is to forget about instant results and settle in for the long run.
    I hope this will best one,..
    share some more here.
    thanks,..

may point ka sir lalo na doon sa small changes everyday, medyo broad nga lang pero okay siya
    rrobin wrote:
    @shawn5

Paps..pa grammar check lang.

Also...if you're gonna give advice please elaborate sana...

kasi may potential yung post mo, just be clear and detailed..thanks.:)

+1 brader
    nrg500 wrote:
    Weight Lose ---> Weight Loss

Also, weight loss is unclear. When you say weight loss, it could be fat or muscle or both

Muscle loss is not desirable

It should be fat loss

galing sir . . . It should be fat loss

• chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    Ako simula bata sinanay ako na bilangin ang kinakain.

Example:
    Everyday pwede ko lang kainin ay 10 pirasong M&M.
    Everyday isang pirasong candy lang pwede kong kunin sa garapon.
    Everyday isang glass lang ng juice pwede timplahin.

Lahat in moderation kumbaga. ^_^
    chikinito wrote:

Example:

ayos to bro ah. ang ganda siguro ng effect nito sa iyo ngayon since na raise ka na in moderation talaga.
  • TripleiTriplei Posts: 6
    ano po ba effective way to lose belly fat na hindi jogging or running... prone po kasi ako sa ankle injury, besides mahirap mag jogging kapag laging naulan...
  • cheesecakecheesecake Posts: 110
    To lose weight, you have to eat less than your maintenance calories. "Pa dagdag" lang yung cardio. If you're prone to ankle injuries, go for the elliptical trainer. Easy on the knees, easy on the ankles.
  • TripleiTriplei Posts: 6
    cheesecake wrote:
    To lose weight, you have to eat less than your maintenance calories. "Pa dagdag" lang yung cardio. If you're prone to ankle injuries, go for the elliptical trainer. Easy on the knees, easy on the ankles.

naku sir, salamat sa reply ha.. matagal ko na gusto ito malaman..

By the way that is the elliptical trainer. anong gym ang meron nito..

typically how long do a use elliptical trainer let's say in a week (how many minutes)?
  • cheesecakecheesecake Posts: 110
    Di ako lalake. Hahahahaha.

Halos lahat ng gym may elliptical trainer. :)

Umm, if you're weight training, then I suggest you do low intensity for 30-45 mins outside your weight training time (or off-days) cause high/moderate intensity cardio can affect muscle recovery.
  • chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    Skkin wrote:
    chikinito wrote:

Example:

ayos to bro ah. ang ganda siguro ng effect nito sa iyo ngayon since na raise ka na in moderation talaga.

Oo. Lately ko lang napansin. Sa bahay kasi ng girlfriend ko laging eat all you can dun. Tapos napansin nila laging paisa isang pirasong chocolate lang kinukuha ko every after meal. Isang cup ng rice. Lahat bilang. Hehehe..

Yun nga lang, ayaw ng nanay nya yun kea lagi nyako nilalagyan ng extra rice and extra food. ^_^

hahaha okay na din yun bro atleast you developed it na and hindi na matatangal sa iyo un. kudos
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    @chikinito

mahirap pa naman tumanggi sa magiging biyenan mo right? heeheh
    monching11 wrote:
    @chikinito

mahirap pa naman tumanggi sa magiging biyenan mo right? heeheh

hahahahaha tama!
  • john45john45 Posts: 4
    Weight lose is required for living a stress less, without disease and healthy life. If you want to lose your weight, change your diet. Avoid to eat oily and junk food. Take milk, fresh vegetable and fruit and fruit juice as much as possible. Keep a habit of daily exercise and yoga.
  • LOUISLOUIS Posts: 4
    All the Cardio exercises are good for the weight loss. These are more helpful for every one.

chino hills diet
  • pinoytopinoyto Posts: 2
    Thank you for this very useful information.I think yoga is a good way for lose weight.;)

fitness300x449.jpg
    P90x workout DVD

^

mahusay talaga yan si bro red!

BTW, i'd love to try yoga din eh. 1st interest 2nd ung mga girls :D
  • yoga is really good in elongating and defining muscles... in my opinion.. it is also very relaxing.. and believe me, tagtag din ang pawis pag nag yoyoga...

i appreciated yoga when in lived in india for a year.. i was curious and enrolled in a yoga class for a year... effective to lose the fat..
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164
    how's your classmates back then??hehehe
  • To loss your weight you should exercise daily, ignore to eat oily, fried and fatty foods. You should use citric fruits more, and drink water more. You should also use lemon juice and green tea for losing weight.
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    Sparrow wrote:
    To loss your weight you should exercise daily, ignore to eat oily, fried and fatty foods. You should use citric fruits more, and drink water more. You should also use lemon juice and green tea for losing weight.

too much broscience sorry..pwedeng pwede mag loose weight ng kahit kumain ng mantika...pinaka importante talaga na no#1 para mag loose ng weight ay konti lang calories

at kahit walang fruits pedeng pede din...
    Aldrin wrote:
    too much broscience sorry..pwedeng pwede mag loose weight ng kahit kumain ng mantika...

Hehe hindi ko alam to ah. Ako aksi ever since nag start ako mag papayat super dalang ako kumain ng may mantikang pagkain.
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    Skkin wrote:
    Aldrin wrote:
    too much broscience sorry..pwedeng pwede mag loose weight ng kahit kumain ng mantika...

Hehe hindi ko alam to ah. Ako aksi ever since nag start ako mag papayat super dalang ako kumain ng may mantikang pagkain.

yeap..sobrang dami na nakapag patunay nyan...

• Drink the best weight loss supplement known to man, water. Most people do not know the difference from being hungry for food or thirsty for water. A great deal of times people eat when they should drink. Most likely you will not feel as hungry if you are getting enough water. You will be satisfying the thirst, which is confused for hunger. ...
  • Hi dear,
    for losing the weight you should try the following tips
    Do exercise regularly
    Running, swimming and jogging
    Drink plenty of water
    Control your diet
    Take more boiled vegetables
    Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
    Eat fresh fruits especially citric fruits
    Drink fresh fruits juice
    Take green tea
    and use fish oil

maitland weight loss
  • take more water, avoid to much salt / sodium,

@aldrin

so pag kumain pala ako ng liempo at lageng prito. hindi ako tataba dito? sabagay kase baket ka tataba eh patay kana sa highblood. lolz......

for me eating oily foods from frying can me someone fat. kase based to sa experience ko eh. ang isang taong galing sa pag kataba ng sobra alam ang mga eksenang ganto. JUST MY 2CENTS lang....
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^If you are in a calorie surplus you will gain weight but if you're in a deficit whatever you eat wont matter and you will still lose weight.

Law of thermodynamics.
  • Tips to burn fat:

Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories,
    Just in 30 minutes a person can easily burn 300 calories,
    Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes,
    Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories....
  • ProlevelzProlevelz Posts: 1,162
    i have seen kanina

medyo chubby yung babae, nag workout sya kanina, tas naka raincoat type yung attire nya and then sobrang pawis nya at isang ltr na tubig,.. akalain mo, sino ba hindi magkapawis nyan e yung attire nya.... talagang nag weight loss yun....
    IMO, it's more of water loss and not weight loss, saka delikado un baka mag overheat ung katwan nya at ma heat stroke :)