GymHype

gym hype

Hi Guys! I'm a newbie on body building and I wanted to ask help from you. I just want to have some recommendations that would make my workout better like workout recommendations, Diet recommendations and Supplement recommendations.

I am an 18 year old teenager and i'm into sports or at least physical activities. I've been into a lot of competitive teams in several sports like track and field (throwing), dragonboat and currently I'm into Muay Thai and currently hold a 2-0 pro-amateur record. But even though I'm into active lifestyle, I notice that my fats wont burn specifically my belly fat.

Right now, I'm planning to take Whey protein, specifically the ProMatrix 7 which according to several posts in this site is cheap yet effective and competitive to other bigger brands and I need help regarding this. I have no idea on how is the dosage of whey or when and how many times should i drink whey protein?

If you find my question a bit stupid, I'm sorry. Thanks in advance guys!

Comments

• BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    welcome! bro anong league ung "Muay Thai and currently hold a 2-0 pro-amateur record" mo?
  • 65880486588048 Posts: 6
    URCC at Balikatan po :)
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    6588048 wrote:
    URCC at Balikatan po :)

YEAAAAAHHHH!!!! Right on bro!!!! cheers may youtube vid ka ng fights mo? patingin!!!
  • 65880486588048 Posts: 6
    Wala bro eh. BV nga ehh
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    wow!

inget ako sa mga mma fighters! aesthetics na may fighting skills pa. pede post ka photos mo ( no homo , just mirin and inspiration srs )