Need Help Idol's :'(

Good Day Mga Idol,

Ive been working out since 2012. My current goal before was pumayat lang since I am weighing more than 180lbs so i tried marathon as means na pumayat. I achieve my goal pero bagsak yung katawan ko, sobrang payat, sa pagpipilit ng mga trainer sa company gym napilit nila ako magbuhat which I found it very hard to maintain since I am working night shift. My goal that time was to have atleast 20% body fat percentage pero di ko na achieve until I stop intense workout and go to the gym para ma maintain ko lang yung 165-170lbs. Right now things has change and I became more serious working out spending at least 3-4 days in the gym every week and run in between those days. But I am having problem with my program since I am just folllowing instructions or programs on my Fitness Mobile App I tried seeking help from instructor sa gym but sometimes they are busy with other employees sa company gym. I hope you can share your different programs that I can performed, I also started changing my Diet Plan less carbs and more on rich protein food like chicken. I am also planning to drink supplements but dont know which one to buy yet. Read some of the post here and nakaka motivate mga stories, hope to have my success story din after a year. Hope to here from you mga Idol salamat! :yahoo:

Comments

• BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    Welcome to PBB bro @benchmikhail marami kang mapupulot na tips here. basa basa ka lang and very helpfull ang mga veterans natin dito kaya dont hesitate to ask questions :) goodluck!