Aradenu Phelore!

Help me achieve the better me.

Comments

• Welcome :sport: po. I guess another lady in the house of PBB.
  • fatmonkey wrote:
    Welcome :sport: po. I guess another lady in the house of PBB.

Hi! Thank you! Can you suggest protein-rich food na mura sa Philippine market?
  • Welcome Ma'am :sport:
  • fatmonkey wrote:
    Welcome :sport: po. I guess another lady in the house of PBB.

Hi! Thank you! Can you suggest protein-rich food na mura sa Philippine market?

well how mura is your mura? :blush: Hehehe. Chicken is one and I think most of us will agree. Usually I'm buying chicken fillet, milk but if you have soya maker then it will be cheaper kc 1kg of soya can make around 6Liters of soy milk. And Whey protein as supplement will give you 22-25g of protein every intake. How much protein do you need a day?
  • Welcome po :)
  • I really dont like the taste of soya. >.< i do eat chicken breast. Please see my diet chuva in my journal's details. Let me know what others you can suggest.

Also, I asked for the opinion of the gym owner why Im no longer losing fat. He said I might be burning my muscles instead of gaining them. How is that possible and what is the cause of that? I tried googling but it only made me more confused.

PS
    Wow the forum looks terrible on a mobile device. HehehHi! Thanks! :)Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome. Hehe :)Since Im trying to shred excess fat, and siguro my body is on plateau na, I guess Ill have to cut down my calorie intake and consume more protein. Another factor that's prolly affecting my body's developement is because I work night shift so I dont get enough rest to repair and gain muscles.

Your thoughts???
  • Welcome ma'am! Dota player ka po nuh? :)
  • I did a bit of research on tuna before because I used to eat a lot of it to increase my protein intake (with a lot, I meant like three to fours cans a week) but I was also concerned with mercury. Turned out I was consuming more than the recommended serving of one to two cans each week. Yun lang masasabi ko. Hehe.

Beginner din ako ma'am at baguhan pa lang sa site pero andami ko nang nakukuhang input. Tanong tanong lang sa mga experts dito. :D

Magkakaheight pala tayo nina AlphaFemale. Hehe. Pero deym, 100 lbs na deadlift mo? Wala pa akong nakikitang babaeng nagdidl nang ganyan (actually wala talagang babae sa gym namin hehe).
  • kconrad wrote:
    Pero deym, 100 lbs na deadlift mo? Wala pa akong nakikitang babaeng nagdidl nang ganyan (actually wala talagang babae sa gym namin hehe).

Ako sir meron na' pero 225lbs. sobrang nakakalalake... :twitcy: especially kung ang pr mo ay below 200lbs. :sleepy: Hehehehehe
    May finafollow ako sa IG... Connie product of stronglift. Nakaka amaze... one of my motivation. :blush:
  • rtravino29rtravino29 Posts: 1,549
    welcome sis!
  • Emman1986 wrote:

Thank you! Will read their journals. Yung isang girl, wow, 150 lbs deadlift. Parang di ko na yata kaya yon.. hehe
    rtravino29 wrote:
    welcome sis!

Thanks sis! :blush:
  • I really dont like the taste of soya. >.< i do eat chicken breast. Please see my diet chuva in my journal's details. Let me know what others you can suggest.

Well problema nga yan kung ayaw mo nun lasa. :blush: but if you want to try it again mix mo ng milo or your whey for extra protein. At first ayaw ko rin nun lasa pero sabi ko na lang sa sarili ko kung gin nga na shoshot ko e2 pa kaya. :lol then nasanay na lang. Hehehehe
    Also, I asked for the opinion of the gym owner why Im no longer losing fat. He said I might be burning my muscles instead of gaining them. How is that possible and what is the cause of that? I tried googling but it only made me more confused.

Since Im trying to shred excess fat, and siguro my body is on plateau na, I guess Ill have to cut down my calorie intake and consume more protein. Another factor that's prolly affecting my body's developement is because I work night shift so I dont get enough rest to repair and gain muscles.

Your thoughts???

I'm no expert on losing fat coz i myself is struggling magpababa ng timbang ko. I shred almost 20kg of my weight but after that I hit my plateau as well. I tried this diet
    Zig-zag and na break ko plateau ko but hirap ako magmaintain. Hindi ko pa rin mameet yung goal ko. :sleepy: try to study it baka e2 ang susi sa problema mo. Hehehehe :huh
  • rtravino29rtravino29 Posts: 1,549
    Thanks sis! Blush

uhmm... ser po ako .. hahha!
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    rtravino29 wrote:
    Thanks sis! Blush

Time to change your avi, brah! LOL
  • welcome
  • rtravino29 wrote:
    Thanks sis! Blush

Oh well then, Thanks Bro! Hahaha
    kconrad wrote:
    I did a bit of research on tuna before because I used to eat a lot of it to increase my protein intake (with a lot, I meant like three to fours cans a week) but I was also concerned with mercury. Turned out I was consuming more than the recommended serving of one to two cans each week. Yun lang masasabi ko. Hehe.

Beginner din ako ma'am at baguhan pa lang sa site pero andami ko nang nakukuhang input. Tanong tanong lang sa mga experts dito. :D

Magkakaheight pala tayo nina AlphaFemale. Hehe. Pero deym, 100 lbs na deadlift mo? Wala pa akong nakikitang babaeng nagdidl nang ganyan (actually wala talagang babae sa gym namin hehe).

Is that so? Well I guess we should be eating fresh fishes for the better. I'll try to limit eating 2 cans a week na. Thanks for the info.

We did 100 lbs deadlift 50 reps today. No rest, but I had to rest for seconds, then tuloy ulit kasi may time. I got it in 7 minutes. Damn! Feeling ko magiging manananggal ako sakit ng bewang ko.
    fatmonkey wrote:
    I really dont like the taste of soya. >.< i do eat chicken breast. Please see my diet chuva in my journal's details. Let me know what others you can suggest.

Well problema nga yan kung ayaw mo nun lasa. :blush: but if you want to try it again mix mo ng milo or your whey for extra protein. At first ayaw ko rin nun lasa pero sabi ko na lang sa sarili ko kung gin nga na shoshot ko e2 pa kaya. :lol then nasanay na lang. Hehehehe

Since Im trying to shred excess fat, and siguro my body is on plateau na, I guess Ill have to cut down my calorie intake and consume more protein. Another factor that's prolly affecting my body's developement is because I work night shift so I dont get enough rest to repair and gain muscles.

Your thoughts???

I'm no expert on losing fat coz i myself is struggling magpababa ng timbang ko. I shred almost 20kg of my weight but after that I hit my plateau as well. I tried this diet
    Zig-zag and na break ko plateau ko but hirap ako magmaintain. Hindi ko pa rin mameet yung goal ko. :sleepy: try to study it baka e2 ang susi sa problema mo. Hehehehe :huh

Nga naman! But I don't drink kasi ayoko din ng lasa ng liquors. Eeek! I really don't like pure soya but I like taho (kasi nga may sugar that enhances the flavor). Wehehehe.. I will read the zigzag diet. Never heard of this, so this is really helpful! Plus I kinda like how you can increase caloric intake. Who doesn't like eating, eh? Hahaha
    reinellroi wrote:
    Welcome ma'am! Dota player ka po nuh? :)

I love Dota, but I only use Luna and Medusa. Hahaha! Na implowensyahan ng asawa eh.. Hehehee
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    I love Dota, but I only use Luna and Medusa. Hahaha! Na implowensyahan ng [size=large]asawa eh.. Hehehee[/size]

Yep. its over guys. haha. welcome ma'am :sport:
  • Ghee wrote:
    I love Dota, but I only use Luna and Medusa. Hahaha! Na implowensyahan ng [size=large]asawa eh.. Hehehee[/size]

Wahaha! natawa ako dito!
  • Hi sis. Welcome here sa pbb. Newbie din ako dito. :) lipo 6? yun ba yung fat burner? If im right then you might want to look into this. Kasi if you've been using this supps. Magpaplateau ka talaga nasanay kasi katawan mo with using this. Just my opinion also im guilty din by taking shortcuts before. Took hydroxycut elite and universal ripped fast before considering my fat mass is within normal range to begin with (desperada mode lang) kaya ngayon medyo struggling tuloy ako to reach the athlete level of body fat. Try mo alisin yang fatburner, continue with clean diet and back to moderate workout pra magrestart ulit body mo your body got used to all the things youve been doing na kasi. The key is to go back ro basics without losing so much mass. Again, im no pro. Just based on my own experience and research. ✌?
    Papi @SmallWIJI (BigWIJI kna e), Alam ko na kasunod paps e, inunahan ko na hahahaha.
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    @pbb singles

hahahaha alam na this!
    @Emman1986 Alam na this! lol

@LunaMoonfang , iv'e read na nag boboxing ka? san ka nag bobox? cardio lang or competitive level? :)
  • Ghee wrote:

hahaha [size=large]SOLID TO![/size] :lol:lol:lol
    "It aint over til its over" ika nga ni mr.balboa :)
    joke lang baka ma [size=medium]FIRST BLOOD[/size] ako dito :jd:
    @LunaMoonfang ilang hours window mo? standard 8 hours? chaka ano oras?
  • Hi sis. Welcome here sa pbb. Newbie din ako dito. :) lipo 6? yun ba yung fat burner? If im right then you might want to look into this. Kasi if you've been using this supps. Magpaplateau ka talaga nasanay kasi katawan mo with using this. Just my opinion also im guilty din by taking shortcuts before. Took hydroxycut elite and universal ripped fast before considering my fat mass is within normal range to begin with (desperada mode lang) kaya ngayon medyo struggling tuloy ako to reach the athlete level of body fat. Try mo alisin yang fatburner, continue with clean diet and back to moderate workout pra magrestart ulit body mo your body got used to all the things youve been doing na kasi. The key is to go back ro basics without losing so much mass. Again, im no pro. Just based on my own experience and research. ✌?

Hello sis! Nawala ako dito. Hahah! Well, what can I say, tumaba ako since the last time na nagpost ako dito struggling to lose weight. Im trying the Intermittent Fasting now. It's only my first week, so, parang tagilid pa sa disiplina. I dont have strict diet anymore. I mean, i dont eat junk, but I eat rice, non-lean meats, fried ulams, you know, the normal stuff. Haha! But in moderation naman. Hay naku, ang hirap magpapayat, grabe! :arghh:
    Ghee wrote:
    @LunaMoonfang ilang hours window mo? standard 8 hours? chaka ano oras?

Yes, 8 hour eating window. 16 hours fasted. So, 10 AM - 6PM.
    -I wake up actually 7AM,
    -I go to the gym and workout 8-10AM
    -Uwi ako sa bahay eat, first meal of the day. Medyo marami kain sa first meal, busog, so next meal ko is hapon na.
    -Next meal around 2-3PM, iniintay ko talaga kung kelan ako gaganahang kumain, kung hindi naman ako gutom, d ako kumakain.
    -Last meal, 5-6PM, hapunan.

I eat the normal Pinoy food, kung anong ihahain, like, fried fish, gulay, adobo, etc. Pero I eat it in moderation. I don't pig out. I rest on Sundays only. :)
    Ghee wrote:
    @Emman1986 Alam na this! lol

@LunaMoonfang , iv'e read na nag boboxing ka? san ka nag bobox? cardio lang or competitive level? :)

Cardio lang! Though we spar sa gym for fun. :)
    3 rounds shadow box with resistance
    4 rounds mitts (intense to, mamaw yung trainer ko eh)
    3 rounds heavy bag

after nung boxing ritual ko, circuit training na, minsan plyo, on certain days resistance training (lifting).

-I wake up actually 7AM,
    -Uwi ako sa bahay eat, first meal of the day. Medyo marami kain sa first meal, busog, so next meal ko is hapon na.
    -Next meal around 2-3PM, iniintay ko talaga kung kelan ako gaganahang kumain, kung hindi naman ako gutom, d ako kumakain.

I eat the normal Pinoy food, kung anong ihahain, like, fried fish, gulay, adobo, etc. Pero I eat it in moderation. I don't pig out. I rest on Sundays only. :)

ayos. by week 2 makakakita ka na ng result dyan kung religous mong susundin. pwede ka mag coffe dyan black tapos mga splenda/equal ung sweetener para hindi mo ma break ung fast mo. its all in the mind lang yan. un ang kalaban mo hehe props to the big meal post workout :sport: keep it up! cheerssan ka nag bobox???
  • ortho_boy wrote:
    Ghee wrote:

hahaha [size=large]SOLID TO![/size] :lol:lol:lol
    "It aint over til its over" ika nga ni mr.balboa :)
    joke lang baka ma [size=medium]FIRST BLOOD[/size] ako dito :jd:

HAHAHAHA! Hindi ako magaling sa DOTA, hindi ka ma fifirst blood, pero magaling ako sa boxing, at malakas ang left hook ko. Hahaha! :P
    Ghee wrote:

-I wake up actually 7AM,

ayos. by week 2 makakakita ka na ng result dyan kung religous mong susundin. pwede ka mag coffe dyan black tapos mga splenda/equal ung sweetener para hindi mo ma break ung fast mo. its all in the mind lang yan. un ang kalaban mo hehe props to the big meal post workout :sport: keep it up! cheerssan ka nag bobox???

THANK YOU Ghee! Taga probinsya ako - dito ako nag bobox sa local gym namin. Hindi ko pa sya nafafollow ng strikto talaga and I hate myself about that. Minsan nakakakain ako after 6. Kainis! :banghead:
    I heard splenda causes cancer??? what is your take on this?

THANK YOU Ghee! Taga probinsya ako - dito ako nag bobox sa local gym namin. Hindi ko pa sya nafafollow ng strikto talaga and I hate myself about that. Minsan nakakakain ako after 6. Kainis! :banghead:
    I heard splenda causes cancer??? what is your take on this?

nye, try mo kaya bahugin ung timeslot mo, ilapit mo sa pagtulog mo para itutulog mo nalang most of your fasting time. yep, at marami pang bagay ang nakaka cause ng cancer at ibat iba pang sakit. ang sagot ko imo is lahat ng sobra ay masama :) hindi mo naman lalaklakin eh. 1-2 packets of aspartame wont hurt i guess? mas madami pa laman ng Diet coke, Coke zero, PEpsi max na aspartame e. mas madami umiinom nun! hehe. + mga may diabetis aspartame ang gamit. un nga lahat ng sobra masama. exept sa isang bagay. lololol :lol
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    sucralose or aspartame ang sweeter ng mga supplements (whey, preWO, bcaa powder etc.)