Controlled Labs' White Flood

This is going to be my 3rd review on this section and I'll give my initial thoughts on Controlled Labs' White Flood. I'll be updating this thread as I go thru my first tub.

I bought this yesterday (courtesy of my wife :D ):

MIXABILITY - 10/10

Excited like the boy I am, I decided to mix my initial serving of White Flood the moment I got home. I followed the instruction on the label which is half a scoop for 6-8oz of water. As expected, it turns out to mix very well with a spoon with just few flakes that settle at the bottom of my bottle, kept it in the fridge overnight and no clumps.

TASTE - 9/10

I was torn on choosing between Fruit punch or Electric Lemonade(they also have White Raspberry) but I chose the lemonade flavor coz it has an additional 6 grams LOL. I read a lot of reviews on the net claiming that they love CL products taste and I agree. It tasted like lemonade juices you get from supermarkets (tang,eight o clock etc). But my bro swore that it tastes like medicine again (as to my ON whey pro review strawberry flavor).

VALUE - 8/10

For 2.3k you get 100 servings which could last approximately 3-4 months, depending on how many days you train in a week. I can say that I got good value for my money.

EFFECTIVENESS - 9/10

I took half a scoop and mixed it with 8oz of water. Today is my cardio + shoulders/triceps day so i took my white flood the moment i woke up and did my cardio. According to the label, you should take White Flood 30min before working-out, I jogged for about 20 mins went back home and got my water bottle and hit the gym all for 30 min. As i got thourgh my shoulder workout I noticed that my working set improved a lot coz I felt like I can do another set as compared to my pre-WF training. the PUMP that i felt in my shoulders is very different, I felt like my delts are rounder at that moment.

FOCUS - 10/10

Being a Pre-workout supplement, I like the focus that I got from White Flood. I usually take coffee (cold) before working out and white flood gave me the same only much better.

CONCLUSION

I'm happy that White flood lived up to what I expected from it. I didn't get any bloating or stomach upset compared to what I've read from other reviews. Great value and great product. CHEERS!

Comments

• monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    2nd day on taking WF, 1.5 hours after breakfast. It kicked in after 15min, slower than yesterday maybe because I took it on an empty stomach.

Got me going with my intense back workout. At the end i felt I could do another set but that would be counter productive :)
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    nice review sir! im still afraid of trying another PWO sup cause the last time i took one i didnt feel anything different. no shit no nothing, in short i wasted my 2k for lemonade lol! just hoping that i wouldnt spend too much finding a really good PWO sup that will have a kick in me.
    ^

boss, what PWO did you use?

I avoid coffee, tea and chocolate a week before i bought this just so my body won't tolerate stimulants.
  • chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    Nice nice Idol. ^_^
    ^

thanks thanks idol! :D
    monching11 wrote:
    ^

boss, what PWO did you use?

I avoid coffee, tea and chocolate a week before i bought this just so my body won't tolerate stimulants.

i bought jack3d by usplabs. not worth the buck! for me at least.
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    @monch

very nice bro ang bilis ng review mo dito solid ka talaga. kaka tempt!

@milk

pareho kayo ng tropa ko bro hindi gumagana sa kanya jack3d
    @skkin

hahah thanks bro! solid ang white flood!

@milk

I read some user's feedback from other reviews that white flood/jack3d don't work for them.

But give white flood a try, maybe this time it'll be different.

But WF is 2.3k for 100 servings while jack3d is 1.3-1.4k, benta mo nalang bro if di effective :D^

took half a scoop of WF today for my leg workout. Didn't take the whole serving coz i think i just need some buzz.

BTW, my faced tingled all day yesterday when i took a scoop of WF. I read that beta alanine component of WF has this effect and is good for working out but it bothered me. So maybe i'll take half a scoop and will up my serving to a full scoop if i wont get the whole day tingling on my face again.
    monching11 wrote:
    @skkin

hahah thanks bro! solid ang white flood!

@milk

I read some user's feedback from other reviews that white flood/jack3d don't work for them.

But give white flood a try, maybe this time it'll be different.

But WF is 2.3k for 100 servings while jack3d is 1.3-1.4k, benta mo nalang bro if di effective :D^

took half a scoop of WF today for my leg workout. Didn't take the whole serving coz i think i just need some buzz.

BTW, my faced tingled all day yesterday when i took a scoop of WF. I read that beta alanine component of WF has this effect and is good for working out but it bothered me. So maybe i'll take half a scoop and will up my serving to a full scoop if i wont get the whole day tingling on my face again.

fak! ive been reading about those tingling feeling that people gets everytime they take PWO's. i want to feel it toooo!
    ^

try WF bro! hehehe
  • boybanatboybanat Posts: 92
    @monch,

hey bro..thanks again for the informative review.
    will definitely look into it.@monch,
    one more thing, ano pala back excersises mo?. thanks.
    ^

thanks bro!

Currently im on Dorian Yates' Blood and guts program.

Pero before:

Wide Pull-ups (weighted)
    Close-grip Pull-ups (weighted)
    Barbell row
    Deadlift
    Single arm row

4th day on WF.

Took wf today, 1 scoop as soon as i woke up from a goodnight's sleep. 10 min after, I felt the tingling sensation all over my body that made me scramble and hurry up to the gym.

Finished my chest/bicep routine today with no problem, had energy to do more but I'm sticking to my program :D
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    nice one bro monch. soon ma trtry ko din to hopefully
    ^

thanks bro!

One more thing, di ako makatulog sa bus pag papasok nako sa work. due to the caffeine content parang dati nung nag lipo6x ako. Hindi naman ako nagc-crash pero pag uwian ko na sa work, ayun tulog na tulog ako lagi ako ginigising ng conductor.

I hope hindi mag build ng tolerance ang katawan ko hehehehe.
    @monch,

thanks sa back excersises.

And wow Dorian Yates... 6 timer Mr. Olympia! I wish you goodluck on your way up.
    ^

program lang un bro hahahaha. I dont aim to be him napakalaki nun at grabe ang pagdadaanan ko kung sakaling gusto kong maging ganun.
  • El-bad4ssEl-bad4ss Posts: 265

maganda lang ang mga pwo pag fisrt week once yung katawan moy mag adapt eh parang walang silbi. kaya ginagawa ko 2 weeks on pwo then 2 weeks off at tsaka importante talaga wala laman tiyan mo. Try nyo mag power nap mga 2 hours then gamit ng pwo before hitting the gym, off the charts yung energy nyo. Na try ko yun feeling ko kaya kung gawin lahat para akong nka cocaine.
    +1 ako sa empty stomach para mag take effect agad.

About sa tolerance, we'll see. hehehehe :D
    5th day on WF.

Just finished shoulders/triceps today.

took 1 scoop of WF after 3 hours of a heavy meal. Took effect 10min after.

I added 5 lbs on my dumbbell presses last week - 100lbs today 110lbs.
    definitely gave me STR on my workout, I felt i couldve added 5more lbs but i trained alone and dont want to injure myself in case i came up short.

felt the pump on my shoulders and tri's and im loving it! :)
  • boss_jboss_j Posts: 1,243
    nice bro !

110LBS dumbbell press so 220 in total ? You're so strong na
    @monch,
    nice progress..

jerielm wrote:
    nice bro !

110LBS dumbbell press so 220 in total ? You're so strong na

Hahahah hindi pre, 110 2 dumbbells na yun.

Pre-WF days ko ganito eh:

Military Barbell press 130lbsmax
    Dumbbell press 100lbs max

@boybanat

thanks bro!

• zanezane Posts: 963
    ^ astig lakas mo ser! no wonder parang buko na mga delts nyo hahah!
    ^

Di naman boss, ok naman shoulders ko pero dati kasi andami kong exercises sa shoulders eh,

Military barbell press
    Military dumbbell press
    Front raises
    Lateral raises
    Shrugs
    Upright row
    Rear delt flyes

ngayong naka DY program ako, I'll be comparing the difference.
  • zanezane Posts: 963
    hope to hear those feedbacks from you ser, I'm just on my first week of the DY B&G, need advices and observations from firsthand users :)
    6th day of WF.

Just got back in the gym after a week of being sick.

It's my Chest/biceps day today (D&Y program).To my surprise I came back stronger even though I had the flu. Still have the tingles up to now.

My brother enrolled again after a couple of month lay-off and I gave him WF, after our first set on the decline I asked him if he felt the tingling sensation (didnt told him WF was supposed to do) and he said he even felt the tingles as he was drinking the WF and he also felt his heartbeat faster(due to the caffeine). He was strong all thruout the workout considering of the 2 month layoff.

Seems like I'll be going to have a long lasting relationship with WF :D

To
    monching11 wrote:
    6th day of WF.

Just got back in the gym after a week of being sick.

It's my Chest/biceps day today (D&Y program).To my surprise I came back stronger even though I had the flu. Still have the tingles up to now.

My brother enrolled again after a couple of month lay-off and I gave him WF, after our first set on the decline I asked him if he felt the tingling sensation (didnt told him WF was supposed to do) and he said he even felt the tingles as he was drinking the WF and he also felt his heartbeat faster(due to the caffeine). He was strong all thruout the workout considering of the 2 month layoff.

Seems like I'll be going to have a long lasting relationship with WF :D

To

uy nainlove kay white flood... mahilig ka pala sa mapuputi! eheheh!
    @monch,

likewise, nice feeback.

mind if i ask, you said that you are sick..does it something to do with workout related sickness.

my apologies of asking you.
    ^

ahahahah oo nga paps eh, nai-inlove ako!

Mag bulking stack ako by the end of the month.

What i currently have:

Whey Pro
    Opti Men
    White Flood

Wishlist:

Creatine
    EFA capsules
    BCAA? (not sure pa dito)