Motivation sa mga may gynecomastia

After looking at my pictures sa journal ko and checking my chest. parang may moobs ata ako. Im from fat kasi tapos nagpapayat. Sana for temporary lang ito at mawala pag nabuild na ang chest. I'll attach a motivating picture (NOT ME). No surgery.2 years in the making daw sya. Just screen captured a post from instagram.

2rqeuiw.jpg
15mo3r5.png

peace out!

Comments

• allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    2 years?
    Either he's lying na 2 yrs apart lang yan OR he's enhanced.

Pangalawa, iba ang gyne sa chest fat.
  • HrithikHrithik Posts: 136
    Hopefully I wont be needing surgery anymore for my case.
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    ^ it can be done bro! :)

check out our member PANDOY :)

oo nga eh. nabasa ko yung thread ni pandoy. galing.
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    those are not really gyno. its just fat. you can burn fat but not gyno.
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    ^+1

gland enlargement na si gyno so kahit anong baba pa ng BF un pa din un

confirmed. i had gyno. the glandular kind. had it checked sa doktor kanina.
    so what now... i guess i have to live with it for the meantime.
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    Bro in my opinion you're not hopeless. And I speak from experience. I got into BB at the ripe age of 58!!!! Being a swimmer through high school. My chest and legs were my most developed group of muscles. But at 58, they sagged. I'm 62 now and have firm and what you would call silverback gorilla chest. You have to build your upper chest to fill it out so that it would pull the sagging. Cable cross-overs are great for this, so are dumbell flys, to name a few. To build your lower sagging chest, bench press, and decline press. Browse around the site there's ton of tips and routines to help you out. cheers
    Rene wrote:
    Bro in my opinion you're not hopeless. And I speak from experience. I got into BB at the ripe age of 58!!!! Being a swimmer through high school. My chest and legs were my most developed group of muscles. But at 58, they sagged. I'm 62 now and have firm and what you would call silverback gorilla chest. You have to build your upper chest to fill it out so that it would pull the sagging. Cable cross-overs are great for this, so are dumbell flys, to name a few. To build your lower sagging chest, bench press, and decline press. Browse around the site there's ton of tips and routines to help you out. cheers

I get you bro but di naman about sagging chest ang issue ko...
    Its real deal gyne... hardened mass just underneath the nipple. andyan na yan since grade 6 pa ako, since nag binata ako. ive read so much material about it pero in denial ako thinking na taba lang ito until I visited a doc who specializes this. and he confirmed its the real deal gyne.
    buti na nga lang daw konti na lang ang taba surrounding the mass. thanks for the fat loss effort that i did for the past 8 months... kaya madali tanggalin should I decide na ipa-excise ito.

we all have different issues sa pagpapalaki ng katawan so I guess good luck na lang sa atin lahat.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Bro sa anong doc ka nagpatingen ng gyno?
    Nung una endocrinologist ako nagpatingin just to make sure and guarantee na kung sakali na papatanggalin ko yung gyne, hindi na babalik. Check lang ito if your estrogen/tests levels are ok. posible kasi if mataas or beyond normal ang estrogen levels mo to begin with magfoform siya ulit kahit pinatanggal mo na.

Tapos next is plastic surgeon - yung gagawa ng excision mismo.
    allen101 wrote:
    Bro sa anong doc ka nagpatingen ng gyno?