Elite Labs Mass Muscle Gainer (Double Rich Chocolate; 20 lbs.)

**These are what their website says about their product. I just want to share it here.**

THE BIGGEST MASS GAINER IN THE WORLD!

When's the last time you thought to yourself, "I'd like to bust my ass in the gym, struggle to eat enough food, and NOT gain a single pound of muscle?"

That would be never, right? Of Course! And that's what exactly why if you're a hardgainer struggling to eat enough calories and build the insane size you want, you need to get on Mass Muscle Gainer(TM) today.

Pound-for-pound... and there are BIG ONES inside... Mass Muscle Gainer(TM) is the best VALUE, highest QUALITY, and BIGGEST Weight Gainer in the World. Every serving is packed with 1,000 + mass building calories, 60 grams of premium time-released protein, over 44 grams of amino acids, over 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate and BCAAs, over 27 grams of Glycine, Platinum CarboClean(TM) carbohydrates, and so much more!

BUILD MUSCLE AROUND THE CLOCK

Imagine knowing that every second, every minute, and every hour, your body is growing bigger and Bigeer and BIGGER

To get BIG< your muscles need protein around the clock. That's why Mass Muscle Gainer(TM) supplies 60 massive grams of Platinum Pro Time Released Protein(TM). Ultra-pure, premium grade proteins such as Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, and Milk Protein Isolate. It's the perfect combination of fast, intermediate, and slow releasing proteins to encourage rapid muscle growth for up to 8 rock-solid hours.

Get BIG - Not Fat

Anyone who's bulking up would give just about anything to stay lean, wouldn't you agree?

Your choice in carbohydrates and fats will either make or break your physique. That's why Mass Muscle Gainer(TM) utilizes Platinum CarboClean(TM)... the cleanest, highest quality, time-released carbohydrates to increase and sustain energy, rapidly refuel muscles, promote faster growth, and discourage fat gain by strategically augmenting the anabolic insulin response.

PLUS - every serving is loaded with Medium Chain Triglycerides (MSTs), Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) - the BEST and healthiest fats for promoting the shreds and fighting he the bulge.

This has NEVER Been Done Before

Did you know higher amounts of L-Glycine can naturally increase your body's most powerful mass building and fat shredding hormone?

That's right. We're talking about Human Growth Hormone. Every serving of Mass Muscle Gainer(TM) delivers over 27 grams of pure L-Glycine.

That's more than 4x the amount scientifically proven to send HGH levels through the roof!

Why so much? Because the extra Glycine may also help improve nutrient absorption and prevent muscle protein breakdown too.

========================================================

It's been like what? A week or more since I started taking Elite Labs Mass Muscle Gainer(TM). I got my pack from Toby's at Robinson's Metro East for Php. 3,995.00 (That's USD 89.67 [Jan. 11, 2014 05:45 UTC]).

Before I got this, I was still scouting for other brands. I'm trying to consider suggestions from colleagues buying Creatine, and all other supplements apart from Whey Protein. Out of curiosity, I lifted the 20 lbs. pack and read what's written at the back. So, it has higher protein content that what I was using before (which was Six Star Pro Nutrition Whey Protein Elite Series) and I'm not sure if I read it right - got Creatine and Multi-vitamins, and does help eliminate fat? Hmm... I doubt it! So, I walked out the store and told my self that if it's for me, I'll see that bag again.

For a few days, I've been reading all the US reviews of a lot of supplements (I actually forgot what's this product's brand but I still quite remember the packaging, thanks to Google Images). It was about a week of compare and contrast until I finally decided to bet on it.

Went back to Toby's and got this. Doesn't come with a Blender Bottle(TM) or a T-shirt (LOLz) but that's fine! Anyway, I'm not after the freebies. Got home, opened the pack and transferred the other contents to my previous tubs to keep them from being exposed (though the bag adopts the Ziplock(TM) technology, every day you gotta open the bag to get 4 scoops).

Blends well with water - taste is just so so... previous review is correct, it's more like Hershey's(TM) chocolate. But you can always adjust the water level to your taste. I personally use 6 fluid ounces per scoop. Haven't tried it with milk yet, also blending it with fruits but I think it'll work well with those. The texture is just right, a little creamy at 6 fluid ounces.

No pimples, no itch on my skin, no constipation - those are my observations for the first 3 days until present. I was planning to use only one scoop as a post-workout drink but I've read that to receive the full potential of the product, you might wanna consider having 4 scoops in a day. So what I do is, I take one scoop together with breakfast and 3 scoops immediately after workout. If I'm on WO-RD (Workout Rest Days), I take 2 scoops in between breakfast and lunch then 2 scoops in the afternoon, in between lunch and dinner.

I started doing a new program and so far, I still don't have major observations regarding the product. I guess I'll just park this for the mean time and keep this review posted. :-)

Week 1 (January 5-11, 2014)
*Started with a new routine.
*1 scoop with breakfast and 3 scoops post WO on WO days.
*2 scoops in between breakfast and lunch and 2 scoops in between lunch and dinner on WO rest days.
*No signs of pimple breakouts.
*No signs of skin irritation.
*No signs of contstipation.
*Not sure if this is a good meal replacement but I feel full everytime I have two or three scoops of this.
*Not sure if it's just DOMS or this isn't really helping in muscle soreness, unlike my previous brand.

Week 2 (January 12-18, 2014)
*Started proper work out sets.
*1 scoop with breakfast and 3 scoops post WO on WO days.
*2 scoops in between breakfast and lunch and 2 scoops in between lunch and dinner on WO rest days.
*A little sign of pimple breakouts (limited, may be an isolated case)
*No signs of skin irritation.
*No signs of contstipation.
*Definitely, DOMS.
*I still feel full after taking this as post WO. I'm no longer eating dinner at home.

Comments

• allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Thanks for the review.

But again, Whey protein supplement is different from a Mass Gainer supplement.
    :)
  • allen101 wrote:
    Thanks for the review.

But again, Whey protein supplement is different from a Mass Gainer supplement.
    :)

Thanks for pointing that out, Allen! I'm pretty sure, this would be a good guide for those who are looking for the right supplement for the right need to attain that goal.

For instance, can you please cite the difference between Whey Protein and this Mass Muscle Gainer that contains Whey Protein, Whey Isolate, Micellar Casein and Milk Protein isolate for the benefit of future viewers?

Thanks! :-)
  • StannisStannis Posts: 1,377
    lol oo nga naman allen, mag kaiba lang naman daw ang pangalan hahaha
  • Sorry, Allen...

There's Whey Protein thread at the Supplements index. :-) I just don't know how to place the link here for redirection.

Future readers, please direct your questions or concerns about Whey Protein on that thread. :-)
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Whey Protein - 100% whey protein, meaning ang protein source ay galing lang sa whey. Could be a mix of isolates, concentrates and hydrolyzed whey isolates. Low calorie because carbs and fat are minimized/filtered. Basically, it' just a protein supplement.
    Meron din namang protein blend, mixture of whey plus iba pang protein like, soy, egg, casein etc.

Mass Gainer - Protein blend na dinagdagan ng carbs and fat para maboost yung calories sakto sa mga gusto mag add ng size/timbang at hindi makuha yung required calories on whole food alone.
  • allen101 wrote:
    Whey Protein - 100% whey protein, meaning ang protein source ay galing lang sa whey. Could be a mix of isolates, concentrates and hydrolyzed whey isolates. Low calorie because carbs and fat are minimized/filtered. Basically, it' just a protein supplement.
    Meron din namang protein blend, mixture of whey plus iba pang protein like, soy, egg, casein etc.

Mass Gainer - Protein blend na dinagdagan ng carbs and fat para maboost yung calories sakto sa mga gusto mag add ng size/timbang at hindi makuha yung required calories on whole food alone.

Thank you so much, Allen!

So you guys have read it. If you want lean muscles, go for Whey Protein. If you want to go bulking, go for Mass Muscle Gainer. :-)