Jack 3d

sir okey lang po buh gamitin ang jack 3d..
gusto ka lang kasi nang magandang feedback bago bumili.. :lol

Comments

• pogiO6pogiO6 Posts: 34
    Have tried it and was addicting. Had tunnel vision and was very focused
    . Strength, not much. I suggest you take it easy with the number of scoops as one is enough provided that you're not a heavy caffeine consumer.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Bakit naman hindi?
    Dahil pa din ba sa issue to ng 1,3DMAA?Saka BTW it's Jack3d "Jacked" ndi Jack "3d"
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    ^LOL

Pag nadaan ako anselka di ko napipigilan matawa ng pasimple pag sinasagot nung tindero mga kustomer na

JAK TRI DI
  • if you want to get crazy look for the old one. havent tried it but a lot of lifter swear by it. the old version has 1,3 dmaa i guess that got it banned and it says UNIVERSITY STUDIED in its package. if you want to waste your money buy the jack3d micro, i tried it, didnt do anything. most of the reviews said it was kinda weak. if you want a safe version try the latest version which looks exactly like the old package but says ADVANCED FORMULA instead. it also has a black sticker on top of the tub so you will know its the new version. its a safer formula compared to the banned original version. i use it now. man. great workouts! every single time. no crash. i workout at night and thats the only problem i have with it. i cant sleep past midnight!
  • salamat mga sir
    work ko kasi kol center at minsan 4-5 hours max lang tulog ko.
    cobra or sting lang iniinum ko before workout kaya na isipan ko f okey buh tung jacked 3d.
    nag whey rn po kasi aku at elite mass baka ma complicate aku pag sinama ko pa itong jacked 3d.. :twitcy:
  • KashKash Posts: 61
    Jack3d the original is really DOPE.....u can do 2 scoops....n really dominate....u wil b able to push hard....decent strength...

Jack3d micro is extremely disappointing.

Jack3d advanced formula is a socalled improved version of the original. Not as good as the original but nevertheless 2scoops will get u going....

I have tried all 3....but its so hard to get the original jack3d now....even the old stocks r running low....

i hv done so many pre workouts.....n jack3d original is by far the best...
  • BorexxxBorexxx Posts: 167
    jbadd17 wrote:
    if you want to get crazy look for the old one. havent tried it but a lot of lifter swear by it. the old version has 1,3 dmaa i guess that got it banned and it says UNIVERSITY STUDIED in its package. if you want to waste your money buy the jack3d micro, i tried it, didnt do anything. most of the reviews said it was kinda weak. if you want a safe version try the latest version which looks exactly like the old package but says ADVANCED FORMULA instead. it also has a black sticker on top of the tub so you will know its the new version. its a safer formula compared to the banned original version. i use it now. man. great workouts! every single time. no crash. i workout at night and thats the only problem i have with it. i cant sleep past midnight!

Eto ang problem ko eh.. I haven't tried this Jack3d pero madami daw talaga nahihirapan matulog.. 7:30pm ako nag wowork out.. Baka naman alas 2 ng madaling araw gising pko dahil dito.. hahaha!