new guy again! would love some help to burn fat

new guy again! would love some help to burn fat, i am on the lookout for some nice tips about that

Comments

• CarloCarlo Posts: 3
    broloking wrote:
    new guy again! would love some help to burn fat, i am on the lookout for some nice tips about that

Sir.ahhhmmm

always meet your daily protein
    discipline sa diet
    consistent workout
    stay away from junk foods
    stay away from soft drinks

cardio/weight lifting/HIIT-lahat cla nkakatulong sa fat loss

as for me weight lift ang gngwa ko lossing fat and gaining muscles at the same time...

for your diet hnd aq magaling dyan pero k lng ng...

Tuna
    Egg
    Chicken
    Whey(promatrix 7)
    Peanut butter
    Brown Rice

always watch your calories intake pra dka sumobra...kahit sbhin mo n healthy ang kinakaen mo tpos sobra sobra k nmn kumaen hnd k prin mag loloss ng fat otherwise mag gagain kpa ng weight(fats/muscles)
  • zcadzcad Posts: 10
    eat veg ,high fiber diet, drink more water, moderate salt intake( patis, toyo sawsawan hehehehe), use brown sugar, avoid sweets, softdrinks, avoid chickn skin, pork fats.
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    zcad wrote:
    eat veg ,high fiber diet, drink more water, moderate salt intake( patis, toyo sawsawan hehehehe), use brown sugar, avoid sweets, softdrinks, avoid chickn skin, pork fats.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
  • Yatez wrote:
    zcad wrote:

bro, do you even science?:duh:

Hehe. But seriously, do not heed his advice. Backread on some fat burning threads and it will do you more good. Read up on Basal Metabolic Rate, Calorie Intake, Caloric Deficit saka Caloric Surplus.
    Yatez wrote:
    zcad wrote:

why sir yatez?? is there somthing wrong with what i've wrote?? have you heard of Von Tauli aka mr Suave?? i used to lift weights in his gym near st lukes. He always includes in his diet a lot of veg. he's a native of Trinidad benguet. I saw his food pasta with capsicum ang etc. i even saw him made and drank saluyot (jute) smoothie
    if ur not familiar with the guy here's the link
    https://www.facebook.com/von.tauli.3?fref=browse_search
    i admire this champ
    zcad wrote:

Yes, that gym is just behind my school.

So do you think he achieved that body by eating capsicum, saluyot, brown sugar and avoiding sweets, softdrinks, chicken skin and pork fats etc only? And by mainly sticking to " clean" and "healthy" foods? He must've a hell of an appetite consuming those in large amounts to be in a surplus with his weight and calorie requirements.

I have nothing against the bicycle people out there i myself is considering it in the future, but i hate to break it to you if you think that guy is all natural he isn't
    Yatez wrote:
    zcad wrote:

Hehe. But seriously, do not heed his advice. Backread on some fat burning threads and it will do you more good. Read up on Basal Metabolic Rate, Calorie Intake, Caloric Deficit saka Caloric Surplus.

dude the guy is newbie?? if ur going to be technical how can he calculate his caloric intake?? how sure you are that he can weigh every meal he's going to take? rthe reason why i adviced to have high fiber diet in order to prevent re absorption of excess carb and unwanted fats to his system at the same time the reason why he gained unwanted fats coz of his previous lifestyle. including fruits and veg to his diet will help a lot in cleaning his system. imo this is the most basic and affordable option. modesty aside we dont even know if the person can afford to include chickn, tuna and other things to his diet or how much extra money he can spend for him to loose weight.
    zcad wrote:
    Yatez wrote:
    zcad wrote:

dude the guy is newbie?? if ur going to be technical how can he calculate his caloric intake?? how sure you are that he can weigh every meal he's going to take? rthe reason why i adviced to have high fiber diet in order to prevent re absorption of excess carb and unwanted fats to his system at the same time the reason why he gained unwanted fats coz of his previous lifestyle. including fruits and veg to his diet will help a lot in cleaning his system. imo this is the most basic and affordable option. modesty aside we dont even know if the person can afford to include chickn, tuna and other things to his diet or how much extra money he can spend for him to loose weight.

Precisely the reason why he needs to learn the "technicalities" as you call it though it is more on the fundamental side of things, (it is not technical at all simple mathematics is all you need). he registered here in this forum to learn new things in regard to this field and the information you're giving him has been redundantly mentioned through media, if you give a newbie THAT mentality of having a "healthy" diet will make him lose fat more often than not in the long run he will not stick to his diet because it's too mentally taxing and he will "miss" his old eating habbits. And what if he takes it too aggressively and starts eating fruits brown rice chicken oats kamote and all those healthy foods in excessive amounts thinking that this is the right way to eat, the result will still be a caloric surplus and weight gain, so teaching a "newbie" about caloric deficit and surplus is all he needs. It is better than teaching him to eat "clean" and i'm sure he already knows how to eat "clean" and i'm not saying that you should eat processed foods and shit while being in a caloric deficit it's all about knowing how to balance your diet and being able to enjoy some treats once in a while, it will make the dieter stick more to his "diet". :)
  • gymmorongymmoron Posts: 41
    CALORIC DEFICITS is the right thing to do if you want to lose fats. ( liposuction is not included ).

Find time to search on this and understand, about CALORIC DEFICITS.

Read journals (research studies), not just the articles posted by some authors.
    Because these research studies are more reliable they are based on scientific evidence/result. Not just by theory or anecdotal testimony.