The "Badass" Blueprint (IN THE TRENCHES)

Comments

• Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    hahaha i haven't thought of that yet because im still in a mission :) i still think it could be done. though it might take me half my life hehe. i wanna see for myself if the natty pros aint lying! i blame the magazines and youtube!

Name 1 pro that's natty haha! You must be talking about fitness comps, not bb comps haha. :p

Hey bro, your goal of 185-190 @ 8-10% in 2 years sounds achievable but indeed it will be alot of hard work. You will have to have your training, diet and rest dialed in bigtime. The reason I say that is bcoz you've already been busting ass for 11 years, so the gains come much slower now since you are much closer to youtr genetic limits. To add 17-22 lbs of pure muscle in that time natty is a helluva challenge. But with your knowledge and work ethic, if anyone can do it, it's you bro! :)
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    thanks big dawg, you just made me feel more confident and motivated to grind harder! im not just motivated, im pissed! i want it so bad! haha but i have to be patient bacause i know that this is it! this is my life :)
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    If you have that body and you're still pissed, paano pa kami?

Hehehehe
    that's my secret bro... im always angry! hahaha

effective diba? when you are angry, you dont feel much pain.
    Hahaha sabagay!

Apply ko nga yan sa training para gigil! Haha
    music! its the best preworkout ever! kaya nga nung nagbuhat tayo e naka-earphones ako while warming up. on the way sa gym motivational sounds muna like THE ROOTS, NAS, WALE. tapos pagpasok sa gym gera na! hate songs naman SOULFLY, DEFTONES, SEPULTURA, MUDVAYNE, ENDO, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, KORN.....etc.
    music! its the best preworkout ever! kaya nga nung nagbuhat tayo e naka-earphones ako while warming up. on the way sa gym motivational sounds muna like THE ROOTS, NAS, WALE. tapos pagpasok sa gym gera na! hate songs naman SOULFLY, DEFTONES, SEPULTURA, MUDVAYNE, ENDO, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, KORN.....etc.

Yup! That's what I always do!

Sa Van pa lang pa mega iinumin ko na pre-workout ko, tapos salpak ng earphones high volume. See pareho pa tayo ng trip sa music specially KSE.
    Damn I missed their concert 2 days ago.
    Ang mga trip ko pa As I lay Dying, Lamb of God, Breaking Benjamin, Valley of Chrome, Arcadia, August Burns Red, BFMV, Trivium etc.. mostly nasa linya ng metalcore.
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    lookin sick brah! bulk pero may abs pa din!
  • DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    that's my secret bro... im always angry! hahaha

Errrr... the HULK? LOL! I got nothing but props to you bro vinch!
    @sir DS and monching: thank you :) magtuloy tuloy sana ang progress.Upperbody August 4, 2013
    duration 10:20am-12:10pm

stretch and abwork 20 minutes

warmup: chins and dips

iso inclined press 290lbs superset w/ weighted pullups +30lbs
    weighted dips +60lbs superset w/ supported tbar rows 160lbs
    iso shoulder press 220lbs superset w/ iso machine rows 180lbs

one arm dumbell rows 100lbs
    dumbell shrugs 100lbs each
    back extensions

side laterals
    tricep pressdown

rep range 8-12
    2-3 sets
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    As a natty, might as well contribute on this one...
    Gaano katagal average yrs for natty to achieve their goal
    Meal adjustments as of August 06, 2013

meal 1 (pre workout)
    1.5 scoops whey, 3 packs extra joss, 5 grams creatine

meal 2 (post workout)
    1.5 scoops whey

meal 3
    400 grams boiled chicken breast, 1 multivitamin, 3 fishoils (brewed coffee optional)

Meal 4
    200 grams boiled chicken breast fillet, 3 cups of white rice, chili garlic sauce, 8 pcs siomai

Meal 5
    400 grams boiled chicken breast fillet

Meal 6
    2 orders of tapsilog (walang salt yung egg tapos drained sa tissue yung oil ng tapa at itlog. Dahil kilala ko yung may ari alam na nung cook ang gagawin nya) 1, yakult, 1 multivitamin
    grabe diko alam kung kaya ko yang 1kg ng manok sa isang araw , bukod pa yung tapa. Haha.

Sakit din sa bulsa.
    Binawasan ko nga e, kasi lately hirap ako ubusin talaga at humina yung appetite ko. baka ibaba ko pa yan ng 800g siguro in a few weeks. mas kelangan ko ng carbs at this point e. pero halos ganyan din yung meal plan ko 3 weeks ago, pinalitan ko lang yung cobra smart ng 2 packs of extra joss tapos inalis ko na yung thigh fillet.nag cacardio din ako 1-2 times a week minsan para lumakas ako kumain.
    Lowerbody August 7, 2013
    Duration 7:20-9:10am

Stretch and abwork 20 minutes

Warmup: Legpress
    200lbs x20x2
    300lbs x15 superset with Leg extension 120lbs x 15 (2 sets)
    400lbs x10 superset with Leg extension 120lbs x 10 (2 sets)

Squats
    200lbs x10x5
    230lbs x 5 x 2
    250lbs x 5 x 2

Leg curls 120lbs x 15-20 x 3
    Standing calf raise 600lbs x 20 x 5
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    ^ yung timbang ng chicken, cooked na ?
    raw weight bro:)
    ^ he he

akala ko 400 g of cooked chicken breast, ang bigat nun sa tiyan :)

gumagamit ka ba ng electronic food weighing scale ? anong brand at saan ka nakabili ?

thanks
    i came from 1kilo of chicken breast and 300-400g thigh fillet daily since my last cut. gradual ko lang binababa yung protein intake towards bulking. i'll drop that to 800g in a few weeks.
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Wow you get in as much protein or more than I do and I weigh 70lbs more haha! Props to supreme diet dedication bro. :)
    @Big Dawg: Thanks! i get good gains with that much protein and i feel thicker hehe@nrg: yes, i have my scale at home but i dont use it that much since my meals are fixed. sa grocery ako lagi bumibili ng chicken, bounty fresh or magnolia.
    saan ka nakabili ng electronic food weighing scale ?

tumingin na kasi ako sa Ace Hardware, walang ganun

kahit sa department store, wala rin
    hiningi ko lang yun sa kumpare ko na may meatshop e. medyo luma na nga pero accurate pa din kasi tinitimbang ko ulit yung mga chicken pagkabili ko sa grocery. meron din ako yung pangkilo sa palengke at manual food scale na maliit.
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    meron sa ace hardware, dun ko nabili yung sakin..

Sabihin mo lang kitchen digital scale, or possible hindi alam ng mga tauhan dun kung ano yun.

Natagalan din ako nung bumili ako dun , end up ako na naghanap at napakarami.
    Cardio Augsut 8, 2013

Basketball drills 30 minutes
    Stretching 15 minutes
  • riddlerriddler Posts: 1,018
    @badass_vinch,
    Just checked your journal especially your nutrition and workout programming and it looks like almost the same with what the guys at Precision Nutrition (S2B transformation program) are teaching us. Very impressive!

S2B Training programming

- 2 days upper body training
    - 2 days lower body training
    - 1-3 days 15 mins intervals (HIIT) depending on what kind of gainer are you

S2B Nutrition protocol

- Eat ton of calories from clean sources (veggies, more veggies, meat/poultry/fish, nuts and healthy fats - lots of it, and some carbs perfectly timed after lifting)
    - Multivitamins and fish oil should be the two most important supplement you could ever give your body.

I believe the theory behind it is what they call as G-Flux which was also one of our lesson during the 12th week of the program. Here are some good read about it:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/gflux_building_the_ultimate_body
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/gflux_redux

Anyway, hats off to you sir for your dedication, patience, perseverance, hard work and best of all humility. 11+ years of doing it and still going strong shows how dedicated you are on this craft. RESPECT.
    @riddler

Wow, i must be on the right track hehe. I just came up with all of those based from my experience, research and countless trial and error. You gave more more confidence and motivation! thanks bro! :)
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Mirin your progress sir, any excercises do you know to isolate that teardrop part of the quads sir?
    try pointing your toes this way \ / on leg extensions :)
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    I'll give that a try later :) sir may you kindly look up my journal and post any suggestion regarding my routine, i'm currently on a deload and i'm looking for other lifts to add to my own routine thanks in advance sir