we lift for the same purpose!

Whats up brothers,

Bago lang ako dito sa pbb and im very pleased on how fitness and hardwork are promoted here. Ive been training for 11 years. Its nice to see more people getting involved in this sport.

Comments

• nattypinoynattypinoy Posts: 158
    Welcome sa PBB sir :D
    another veteran in the ironworld
    hope you can post your journal,training,diet.expierence
  • noelnoel Posts: 304
    welcome to pbb sir, its nice to know that not only newbies are joining the site....
  • sevenstringsevenstring Posts: 903
    welcome to pbb sir. wow 11 years... I hope you could share to us your training diet and etc. we would like to learn from you. hehehehe
  • BorexxxBorexxx Posts: 167
    Welcome to PBB.. We can't wait to see your journal.. :)
  • 19PreDaTor6819PreDaTor68 Posts: 777
    welcome 11 years is not a joke wow.. journal please.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Wow cainta area din, san kau nagbubuhat sir?
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
    @allen: i visit diff gyms pero rainforest is my home.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    San banda yang rainforest bro? Taga parola naman ako.
    Sa pasig na yun near west bank floodway
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    wow 11 years in the iron biznaz! i bet dami mo na nasalihan na comps. as the guys said here we are looking forward for a journal from you sir! welcome to the site!
    I never competed, i just love this sport. After all the training, research at walang sawang trial and error lumipas na mga taon pero madami pa rin ako kelangang kaining bigas. Buti napadpad ako dito hehe
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    sir sayang naman nandyan ka na sa status mo why not give it a try malay mo diba? isa may mga kakilala ako who competes and they always say once you competed hahanap hanapin mo yung excitement and im sure mas madadagdagan pa ang hunger mo to be a better bodybuilder diba.