Blood type diet..

Blood Type Diet suggests that your blood group dictates which foods you should eat - or avoid?!

Interesting!

Nabanggit lang ni Grace Lee sa Morning radio station nila kanina.
Share ko lang...

read mode pa rin ako!

>Link<

Comments

• chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    Interesting. Type B ako. Masilip nga.. ^_^
    What Makes Type B Unique

As a Type B, you carry the genetic potential for great malleability and the ability to thrive in changeable conditions. Unlike blood types A and O, which are at opposite ends of every spectrum, your position is fluid, rather than stationary, with the ability to move in either direction along the continuum. It's easy to see how this flexibility served the interests of early Type B's who needed to balance the twin forces of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. At the same time, it can be extremely challenging to balance two poles and Type B's tend to be highly sensitive to the effects of slipping out of balance.

The primary challenges that can get in the way of optimum health for Type B include a tendency to produce higher than normal cortisol levels in situations to stress; sensitivity to the B specific lectins in select foods, resulting in inflammation and greater risk for developing Syndrome X; susceptibility to slow growing, lingering viruses - such as those for MS, CFS, and lupus; and a vulnerability to autoimmune diseases. "If I were to generalize," says Dr. D'Adamo, "I would say that a healthy Type B, living right for his or her own type, tends to have fewer risk factors for disease and tends to be more physically fit and mentally balanced than any of the other blood types." Type B's tended to have a greater ability to adapt to altitude and interestingly, are statistically the tallest of the blood types.
    link for the above post

Parang horoscope lang. ^_^

But it's fun!Eto pa!
    The Personality Connection

The connection between blood type and personality has long been studied. In an independent study, Dr. D'Adamo found that most Blood Type B's often described themselves in ways related to the following characteristics: subjective, easygoing, creative, original and flexible. In another study, Type B's scored significantly higher on "intuiting," indicating a preference or sixth sense information; and they scored high on the "intuiting/feeling" combination, indicating that they tend to be insightful, mystical, idealistic, creative, globally-oriented, people-oriented and good at imagining. They also reported that they learned best through listening, then reflecting on and interpreting what they had observed. Perhaps the nomadic life of the steppes contributed to long hours given over to talk as well as ample time for meditation and reflection.
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    ^Yeah parang horoscope lang
  • chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    But who knows? Baka tama to. ^_^
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    ^Search Search Search :)
  • I am not familiar with blood type of diet. If any body knows then share with me. I am very thankful to you to sharing me blood type of diet.

Brentwood Personal Trainer
  • Currently, there is no legitimate scientific evidence that blood type (ie species) has any affect on metabolism or how foods are processed by the body. Two people with the same blood type can have radically different metabolisms, allergy types, immune levels, etc..
    washington boot camp