CKD help..

Okay i was 170lbs when i started my CKD last tues then i went down to about 164-165lbs i weighed myself yesterday i was at 165lbs , then before lifting this morning i weighed 170lbs again wtf. was i kicked out of ketosis?

my suspect was the porkchop i ate yesterday marinated with 2pcs of calamansi and soy sauce, am i correct in my assumption? help mga master :(

and what are the signs that you got kicked of of ketosis? is weight gain one of them?

Comments

• BoodleBoodle Posts: 10
    bumppp
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    man wala ka pa sa kalahati ng regimen, did you ever read the whole article of ckd regimen? tues ka lang nag start. hindi naman taba ang mawawala sayo agad, tubig or water weight.

and ketosis is not easy to attain, lalo na sa meal plan mo na high in protein, still low in fat consumption,and add ko lang, dont expect any fast changes with in week bro, its a 4 to 8 weeks cycle.
    feeling dizzy, brain fog, headache, feeling na parang ginulpi, tingling sensation in my limbs, pissing yellow even though i was well hydrated ( i drink a litter of water every hour) specially after a high fat meal and when i woke up the following day my energy levels was already okay. i all experienced this last wed. i was already 2weeks with low carb only ingesting about 30g pre/ 30g post workout so i experienced the so called "signs" agad my question is did the marinade of calamansi and soy sauce kicked me out of keto? and yes i read all 323 pages of lyle mcdonalds book.

my macros now is 136g protein 181g fat to be exact i followed agad what u suggested sir taking O.n. whey and creatine only post wo.And i know what i regained today was water weight my question is why did this happened? dont get mad sir.and i am not expecting fast changes sir i was ust concerned with the sudden weigth fluctuationBF
    6 Whole eggs/ 2 fish oils / vit c

Lunch
    4oz tenderloin steak / 1 slice cheddar cheese / 1tbsp mayo / 2 tbsp caesar salad dressing / 2 fishoils / 1tbsp EVOO

PWO
    1 scoop On / 5g crea

Dinner
    4oz burger pat / 1 slice cheddar cheese / 1tbsp mayo / 2 tbsp caesar salad dressing/ 4 fishoils / 2oz bacon/ 1tbsp EVOO

pa critique din po sir
    Drop the salad dressing, may mayo kana eh, and from your statement your not doing a ckd but tkd diet, and yang pagkain mo not enough fiber brah, mahirapan ka nyan, regarding weight tlgng may flactuation jan,
    prior yun sir yung parang tkd 2weeks ago pero di talaga sya tkd lately ko lang na discover tong keto diet since tues i was on a CKD, May lettuce ako sir dyan di ko lang nasama okay naman pag ebaks ko =))
    lettuce is not enough, hindi naman talaga fiber as in fiber yan, pero kaw bahala, sinasabi ko lang naman sayo, and yung post / pre wo mo na carb intake thats a TKD regimen, ang ckd no carb intake yan then carb load ng 32hrs or 24hrs kung gusto mo,

sinasabi ko lang sayo experience ko regarding fiber and lettuce, madame din ako mag lettuce pero not enough para ilabas lahat ng kinain mo for that day,

good luck