Mi Journales

May 25, 2013

:sleepy: whew! naka 2 months na ako sa routine ko hehehe. Nagbabalak na ako mag almost everyday.

Comments

• kopikopi Posts: 690
    welcome sir! npansin ko lng wala kang legs sa training days mo which is essential..and also you can try to find ready made programs in the net para may msundan ka ng maayos..as for the calorie intake if u want to bulk up ok n ung caloric intake mo kasabay ng proper training..and kung may budget ka try to add multivit on ur supps and i think mas mahalaga ang whey kesa crea if u lack the intake of protein pero kung kaya mong kunin sa whole foods better..Goodluck on ur goals sir :^^
  • Rambo_MDRambo_MD Posts: 19

Any suggestions?

PS: as much as possible, I avoid push ups since laging nagko-cause ng pilay sa wrist ko.

Sir, I suggest better check that wrist first if it hurts occasionally. Because you can never lift heavier DB or BB if that restricts your wrist movement. If asymptomatic, then try using wrist support.

I also noticed pinagsasabay mo yung chest and back sa isang session sir? Much better if you separate those two large muscle groups on a different day. Slowly but surely ika nga nila.

And sa diet, tama din si sir kopi.

Opinion ko lang po. God bless! :)
  • DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    Welcome to the site. regarding you program its best you focus more on the compound lifts (deadlift, squat, ohp and bench) for now. Establish your "strength base" first. Best bet would be any form of 5x5 training, Mark ripptoe's starting strength, or any other program that simply focuses on the compound lifts.

As for the sample diet you posted, your protein intake is way too low. make sure to increase the protein eat more meat, i'd say minimize mo na lang ung bear brand since mataas sa sugar ang BB, might as well shift w/ fresh milk kung kaya ng budget mo.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Use full cream milk powder (ex. Birch Tree, Nido, Cowhead, Milk Magic etc) or non fat milk powder instead of bear brand.
    Or kung kaya mo naman e ung mga naka karton nga na freshmilk as suggested ni DS. Medjo mas mahal lang kasi yun.
  • Welcome to the site. regarding you program its best you focus more on the compound lifts (deadlift, squat, ohp and bench) for now. Establish your "strength base" first. Best bet would be any form of 5x5 training, Mark ripptoe's starting strength, or any other program that simply focuses on the compound lifts.

Woah!!! I immediately checked yung kay Mark ripptoe's, parang 3x3 din pala. pero ok sya po. pwede rin kaya ito gawin sa 2x a week lang?
  • DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    Hmmm try mo search sir kung may template ung kay ripptoe for 2x week lang na training :)