Death from Jack3d and OxyElite Pro....

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/training-table/201302/lawsuit-revisits-questionable-stimulant-jack3d

"A stimulant contained in Jack3d, dimethylamylamine (DMAA), has been linked to several deaths recently. In 2011, DMAA was identified in the toxicology reports of two soldiers’ deaths. It was also found in the body of Claire Squires, a British woman who died while running the London Marathon in 2012. Jack3d has since been banned in England."

Be wary of using Jack3d and also the old version of OxyElite Pro. Manila Muscle will no longer be carrying Jack3d and we will only carry the new version of OxyElite Pro, which has no DMAA. If you're buying OxyElite Pro, I recommend you make sure that it is the new formula. It will have a red marker on the top right above the USP Labs logo saying "new formula."

www.ManilaMuscle.com

Comments

• kurt203kurt203 Posts: 242
    DMAA nga ang cause. nabasa ko din sa yahoo!
  • 197lbs197lbs Posts: 331
    matagal na issue na to sir kaya na banned ang 1,3 DMAA

kaso sana na research din nila kung nag overdose yung mga sundalo o hindi
  • 197lbs wrote:
    matagal na issue na to sir kaya na banned ang 1,3 DMAA

i think its only banned in the UK. my US distributor still carries DMAA products and i know of others that still sell it. just trying to warn fellow PBB members who may not be aware.
  • 54m0n654m0n6 Posts: 230
    Mrn pa ako 2 tubs ng jck3d. Sna d ako mamatay.
  • either they already have existing heart problem or just d**ba**es who cant follow instruction. just bought the new pwo without dmaa, its pure sh*t now doesnt give you anything. total waste of money.
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    DMAA... naubos ko 3 bottles lipo 6 black ultra concentrate.. buhay pa naman ako.

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm302165.htm

i regulate na lang sana nang maayos.. since DMAA is considered a drug. oh well.. ganyan talaga pag may na dedo.
  • gumamit nadin ako ng ganyan, nalimot ko ung name preworkout cya eh, talagang gising at malakas ako eh lol.
  • bardagul wrote:
    DMAA... naubos ko 3 bottles lipo 6 black ultra concentrate.. buhay pa naman ako.

i dont think lipo 6 black ultra concentrate has dmaa. primary ingredient is caffeine and yohimbine.
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    bardagul wrote:

i dont think lipo 6 black ultra concentrate has dmaa. primary ingredient is caffeine and yohimbine.

bro, pa check na lang nung link na pinost ko.
  • @manila muscle

lahat ng post ng mga members dito binabash mo sir ah. pansin ko lang sa whey protein thread at sa iba pa,

sabi nga ni bardagul check the link, read it, analyze it. before concluding.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Close this thread we already know this and have a similar thread before.
  • closing 3...2....1....