Rhinoplasty for a bodybuilder

Hi guys, has anyone here undergone rhinoplasty? For those not familiar rhinoplasty is popularly known as "nose lift".

I will undergo rhinoplasty next week at St. Luke's to fix my nasal septum which has plagued my entire life with sinusitis. Additionally, my doctor will also make some aesthetic changes to my nose using my ear cartilage to make it grow naturally on my nose. FYI, some rhinoplasty procedures use silicone or goretex which I am not sure why (i think they are much cheaper).

My doctor said that I can g back to lifting heavy weights after 2 weeks but gradually. I plan to go back to bodybuilding in 2 months just to make sure. This will also give time for my body to rest and recover and bulk up during this period.

I like to know if anyone here has undergone this procedure and how you gradually went back to bodybuilding. Sharing your experience would be much appreciated.

Comments

• kopikopi Posts: 690
    it depends if what anesthesia theyll give..cno doctor mo?
  • kopi wrote:
    it depends if what anesthesia theyll give..cno doctor mo?

How long it take you to go back to bodybuilding after your procedure?

Dr. Rene Valerio, the head of St' Luke's Aesthetic Surgery
  • 54m0n654m0n6 Posts: 230
    Magkano po? At nose lift lang ba yan wala ka iba
  • 54m0n6 wrote:
    Magkano po? At nose lift lang ba yan wala ka iba

Rhinoplasty using cartilage yung sakin, may option ka to use silicone.

I only got mine at 55k all-in kasi may promo now ang St. Lukes sa WeCare packages nila. If anyone is interested let me know so I can refer you. The 55k figure is a very good deal because normally rhinoplasty using cartilage costs around 80k and up.