get BIG stay HUMBLE

Mga bros,

This is my progress that I want to share with everyone. Hopefully I can motivate some of you and of course, I expect to learn a lot from everyone as well.
All throughout my life, the pendelum keeps swining from skinny to fat; never it between. It was not until last year that I took my weight lifting hobby seriously. In 2011, I was 195lbs thinking that I was "big" and I'm currently 153lbs.

Never in my life I was invoved in any sports. My lola always cooked delicious foods at home and it's hard for me to watch my diet.

My dream is to have the best body I can have. As for my short-term goal, I want to have my six-pack up and showing :tongue:

This is me 195lbs
[img][/img]a4aewx.jpg

That is all for now!
Will be posting a more recent picture later...ung internet ko is acting up again

Cheers :blush:

Comments

• milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    so this is your before pic? well, siguro naman gumanda na nga ang katawan mo since you lost almost 40lbs. we'll be looking forward on your transformation pic. sure it will inspire others who are like you in the past.
  • milksworth wrote:
    so this is your before pic? well, siguro naman gumanda na nga ang katawan mo since you lost almost 40lbs. we'll be looking forward on your transformation pic. sure it will inspire others who are like you in the past.

This is my most recent picture.
    [img][/img]2dgs1ag.jpg
    nice! kitang kita naman ang difference! tuloy tuloy lang at mas maganda pa dyan ang outcome sigurado!
  • milksworth wrote:
    nice! kitang kita naman ang difference! tuloy tuloy lang at mas maganda pa dyan ang outcome sigurado!

Salamat bro!
    I'm so grateful to loose so much weight. But at the time, I didn't have a good idea about diet so a good amount of muscle was also sacrificed in the process. =(.

My goal right now is to achieve vascularity and make my muscles "show".

Do you think I should deviate away from my 3-day full body workout and switch to a 4-day routine??

Thanks!! :twitcy:
    you will not know until you try it. trial and error ika nga!
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Great progress bro. Ngaun pack on additional mass! Good luck!
  • miguelmiguel Posts: 895
    absssssss :sport:
  • Very nice
  • ayos boss!
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    Great job!!!! Determination and discipline, nothing is impossible!!!
  • lastresortlastresort Posts: 1,116
    nice progress.. tuluy tuloy lang brother..
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    goodjob brah! welcome
  • LEUCINELEUCINE Posts: 264
    niceeee one
    ganda ng progress
    keep it up
    nakikita na ung "adonis belt"

harap ka sa salamin,flex ka,tpos sabhin mo "i want more!!!"