My Improvement Journal

345jxx4.jpg1115rpl.pngNickname: Hubz
Height: 5'6" 1/2
Hobbies: Computer games/Gym/drinkin haha
How did you find the forum? From Google

I started Bodybuilding when i was in highschool days... from that day onwards i see good results and i am really impressed from the job well done... as time passby i started to laylow and forget all about workout i graduate and go to college got new friends drink a lot alcohol take lot of foods hindi ako mapili so i take everything na makita ko and addicted to computer games,inom dito inom doon alak dito alak doon party dito party doon bisyo at naninigarilyo ako... salamat sa gf ko sa pagmamahal ko sa kanya at natigil ko ang paninigarilyo ko 8 months and counting since i start fitness again.... i easily gain weight whew and w0w sobra na gain ko till time na narealize ko sobra na to start over again... 8 months of strict dieting i dont know if quite slow for you folks, for me i think mabilis progress ko sa pagpayat ko... please see photos on my cover upload... and will continue and maintain this body... kasi tumatanda na din mahirap na... ayoko na bumalik sa dati...
thanks brothers!

when i was in highschool days what makes me go to gym is kasi i was once sapilitan na pinasali sa papogian sa school namin kapalit ay grade ko... sa hiya ko eh aun nag gym ako nagustuhan ko naman at tinuloy tuloy ko i see good results din kasi that time... without supplements... 2005

2006-2010 sobra lulon sa alak cholesterol bisyo ang katawan ko pinollute ko masyado, sinanay ko at masyado kong pinabayaan, atlist once in my life naranasan ko lumamon ng sobra and its really nice feeling na sobra busog ka sarap ng lechon prito hahaha karekare...

2012 and its payback time... getting more serious on this and im supplementing some of these will try out sana effective to gain and see more results... pros help me... im not a heavy lifter my bones arent big as well, mabilis akong mangalay pero i work hard... and sweat a lot... only injuries ko lng naman is sa shrug madalas naiipitan ako ng ugat sa leeg parang stiff neck ang dating... i did research and everything hopes it will goin to be just fine...

here i am now... i was the newbie on the newbie page posted 2-3months ago if still remember...

Comments