Do you want to be a RAW Powerlifter?

To all interested to Gain size, strength and muscularity and introduce to you raw powerlifting you can join our community at Obsession Sports Center In Makati.

This is were you see Big Result.

Comments

• Shawnowen wrote:
    To all interested to Gain size, strength and muscularity and introduce to you raw powerlifting you can join our community at Obsession Sports Center In Makati.

wow.. ok sana interested ako....makati nga lang...layo.... pero sabi nga nila pag gusto tlga gumagawa ng paraan :lol
  • Shawnowen wrote:

wow.. ok sana interested ako....makati nga lang...layo.... pero sabi nga nila pag gusto tlga gumagawa ng paraan :lol
    correct ka dyan
  • BraSoBraSo Posts: 785
    f**k me!

19yrs old.. thick as f**k, nice looking physique and breaks WRecords!!!!! hope he stays muscly though.

Darn!! im spitless!

saw this vid posted in other sites..

boom!
  • miguelmiguel Posts: 895
    nakakainspire at the same time nakakasira ng mga pangarap!! hahaha
    biruin mo 19 years old!!
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Awwwwww! Life is unfair!!
  • BraSoBraSo Posts: 785
    19 yrs old... thick and strong! what was i doing when i was 19??? oh, basketball, cars, drugs and women. tsk tsk!
  • DalmasVektazDalmasVektaz Posts: 2,155
    19 y.o...adik pa ako ng 19 ako..lol
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    fuk! hes musclely! so musclely!
  • jcumali008jcumali008 Posts: 1,090
    fuark!! lakas...
  • acidoacido Posts: 336
    Nung 19 ako i was in a band in a frat was mostly drunk and high as fuark hahaha....