mommy obsession

Hey Guys, want to get big and strong. Come visit us and train with us and experience agonizing Pain.

Comments

• Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Welcome to the PBB community Ate Rose!

You might wanna share how you recovered from a serious back injury a few years back and was walking wearing a back brace. Sino mag aakala na makakasali ka pa ngayon sa Asian Raw PL Championships!
  • arwin0609arwin0609 Posts: 984
    si ate rose naka pwesto kanina sa pc nung umalis ako at nakita ko nga pbb ang sinisilip hehehehe
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    welcome to the community ma'am rose! naku kung malapit lang talaga yang gym nyo!
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    welcome na welcome po kayo dito..
  • redred Posts: 753
    welcome ma'am rose =)
  • KyzackKyzack Posts: 1,088
    welcome
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Welcome to PBB po...
  • welcome po maam
  • wow maam welcome
    hindi ko alam kung asian PL competition yung nakita ko sa Robinsons otis 2 years ago ata....
  • jcumali008jcumali008 Posts: 1,090
    welcome po mam..
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    welcome ma'am!
  • Thank you guys for welcoming me in PBB.
    Sure! I am happy to share how I recovered from serious back injury last year. Actually I could hardly walk, I loss strength and coordination with my feet. I was using a walker, then a walking stick. after I recovered and manage to walk without stick, Alex our coach pushed me to workout with my legs. at first he let me to do light leg press for a week that is my weakest point. then followed by squat then calf raise.
    after 2 weeks my legs is getting stronger. Then he let me to workout my upper body. I workout every other day or after 2 days it depends with the pain in my back if i can tolerate. In 3 months workout he let me to compete in powerlifting. And I did it I bet my own record. He encourage me again to compete 2nd time and the 3rd time I got the championship in Luzon. Now this is the exciting one ASIAN CLASSIC PL CHAMPIONSHIP DEC 10-12 /2012 to be held in INDIA hope I can manage to go.

I have to thank Alex our coach for his sacrifices for training me hard and our team and to recovered my illness and got better and to become stronger and stronger!!!!

IF YOU GUYS HAS INJURY AND WANT TO BECOME BIG AND STRONG FAST JUST COME TO OBSESSION, OUR COACH CAN FIX YOU..DON'T BE SHY!!!!!
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    welcome po mam!
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164
    Mommy...ako nawawala mong anak...ang alibugha mong anak..

libre na ba ko sa gym nyo???

Welcome:)