SL 5x5 Barbell Row Palm Position

I just started doing the SL 5x5 routine this week. I like it because it only takes me around 30mins to do it saving a lot of time. I add some ab workout after though.

I have a question about the position of your palms when doing a barbell row. Is it better for the palms to face the floor or towards yourself? Thanks.

Comments

• CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    The same.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^Mr. Google and YT guy!
  • @sean, some people prefer pronated (overhand) some supinated (underhand) grips when doing BB rows. my take is find the grip that allows you to feel the "squeeze" better in your upper back particularly your rhomboids and a bit of your lats. i personally use the underhand kind of grip coz whenever i do BB rows w/ a overhand grip i can barely feel the tension in my upperback it hit my lowerback more w/c shouldn't be the case. HTH.
  • miguelmiguel Posts: 895
    I just started doing the SL 5x5 routine this week. I like it because it only takes me around 30mins to do it saving a lot of time. I add some ab workout after though.

I have a question about the position of your palms when doing a barbell row. Is it better for the palms to face the floor or towards yourself? Thanks.

kelan ang workout days mo m w f din ba?
  • @Master oak, hehehe