VITRIX - natural testosterone enhancer?

Hi guys, has any one of you already tried this? Is it safe and effective for muscle building? Please share your experience on this. And any advice sa mga masters dito sa forum, i'm planning to buy this kasi instead of aas. Share your thoughts pls. TIA!

Comments

• siddfit101siddfit101 Posts: 423
    Hi guys, has any one of you already tried this? Is it safe and effective for muscle building? Please share your experience on this. And any advice sa mga masters dito sa forum, i'm planning to buy this kasi instead of aas. Share your thoughts pls. TIA!

bro, anong brand yang vitrix?
  • 197lbs197lbs Posts: 331

sir just my 2 cents regarding test boosters

i haven't tried that brand, the only one i tried is animal stak

anung age niyo na sir? based sa research ko and sa pag take ko nitong test boosters, mas magiging effective ang test boosters pag age 30 pataas

natural bodybuilders dont need test boosters unless nag pa check kayo sa doctor and nag prescribe.. besides lifting heavy ass weights, having lots of sleep and on check diet will raise your test naturally

i've read also somewhere na ang test boosters ay for PCT daw.. not sure pa enlighten nalang mga masters

one more thing, ano bang majority ng ingredients ng test boosters? tribulus di ba? mas makaka mura ka if separate mo nalang bilhin yun...

but its still up to you sir.. at the end of the day, you can take whatever you wanna take hehehe
  • ah ok sir, it's nice to know! Ayoko lang itry.Tnx @197 lbs!