Help May Supplement ba na nakakatulong makatulog ng maaga LOL

Hi Po Problemado ako talaga sa pag tulog kahit pagod ako parang excited yung utak ko hindi ako makatulog kahit naka higa ako siguro mahigit isang oras or dalawang oras kasi tingin din ako ng tingin sa orasan kasi d ako makatulog :angry:

Comments

• daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    sleepasil. melatonin,
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Sleep in a dark and quiet room to induce melanin production.
  • seanzyvilleseanzyville Posts: 122
    Melatonin and I think ZMA

Check price here
  • salamat mga bosss hnd po ba delikado yan? baka hnd na ko magising nyan need ko lang po kasi hnd ako lalake kapag gan2 ng gan2 tulog ko
  • zanezane Posts: 963
    1 glass of milk before going to bed :)
    and +1 to ser Mighty, sleeping with lights out never fails.
  • Maloy wrote:

Yung sabi po ni sir Maloy or pwede din naman po musclepharm Arnold Series: Iron Dream.
    Kung gusto nyo po ng nakakatulong makatulog + recovery. Kahit alin po sa dalwa check nyo nalang po. :)
  • FlorianFlorian Posts: 55
    before you mind "which supplement" i should take to sleep, you should mind... "which supplement i should remove from my stack"....

do you take some fatburners or pre-workoutboosters? If yes.. REMOVE THEM!
    Do you drink coffee or tea (even iced tea)? If Yes.. dont drink them anymore 6 hrs. before you go to bed.
    Do you eat very late your dinner? If your stomach is full you wont have a restfull sleep.

My advice... buy a herbal sleeping tea (there are many healthy avaible)
    look that your room is dark and (if possible) see for fresh air. Try to keep your room cold (Aircon, Fan or open windows in the house) and before you go to bed relax... shift your body down.. dont go to bed after a stressfull eavening and hard workout.. sit for 30-60 min on a very quiet place, read a book or do something relaxing.... in my case.. i pray to god... it keeps me calm and brings me down from the stress.

In worst case.. Melatonin, ZMA, Tyronin, GABA or Hope Seed can help.. ZMA or Hope Seed is (my meaning) the only thing that i could adivce you without some warnings... the othe... Melatonin are hormons and GABA is a tranquilizer... be carefull with them and mind twice before you take them or other medicaments.

sleep well my friend...

ah.... btw... dont work on your computer !!! dont watch TV and dont make your smartphone in the room when you are sleeping.. its a fact that some sensitive people cant sleep well from the electric field and the screen lights... if you worked on your computer (laptop etc) before you go to bed, your body cant produce enough Melatonin.