Optimum Nutrition Products from FSPI at Discounted Prices

Hi Guys, just want to share that you can get a 20% discount on ON products from FSPI (the sole legit distributor of ON in the Phils). Just type in "PBB" (without the quotes) during your checkout purchase at BuyRegalo.com Optimum Nutrition

Still slightly higher than C&C prices but at least there is some sort of security on tampering. Still way way lower than if you buy at other health supplement stores supplied by FSPI like Chris Sports etc..

Comments

• sir ang ibig mong sabihin sa CNC parang nagtataka ka din kung legit or hindi?
  • seanzyvilleseanzyville Posts: 122
    sir ang ibig mong sabihin sa CNC parang nagtataka ka din kung legit or hindi?

CnC is grey market for ON products. Its up the customer kung san siya comfi bumili ng ON. For me lang kasi I don't like to risk buying stuff I put inside my body. There is always a risk when you buy from grey markets. I risk buying my cellphone and camera on grey markets kasi mas mura talaga pero pag dating sa supplements or vitamins, I don't risk at all.

• buti nalang di pa ko nabili dun salamat sir dito sa info mo ^_^ pero ang dami nilang nabili dun LOL sir sa mall ka po ba nabili ng supplements mo?
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    For ON products basta may hologram sticker ng FSPI at hindi tampered and broken yung seal legit yun. So yung mga binebenta sa CnC galing din FSPI yan. Pag walang sticker ng FSPI tapos mas mura compared to the average selling price in the market, then dun ka na magtaka.
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Thanks for the share. Just a question though, can't seem to find the name FSPI in the link you provided how can you be sure it is the real FSPI?
    monching11 wrote:
    Thanks for the share. Just a question though, can't seem to find the name FSPI in the link you provided how can you be sure it is the real FSPI?

You mean a link going to to FSPI? I don't know if you can buy directly from FSPI. You can click the supplier link on the product page.

One measure they take to protect consumers is by putting FSPI stickers in the ON products. You can also call them up to verify the dealers you bought it at I guess.

Well if that's the case, the thread title is a little bit misleading because CnC ON products have FSPI stickers too.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    buti nalang di pa ko nabili dun salamat sir dito sa info mo ^_^ pero ang dami nilang nabili dun LOL sir sa mall ka po ba nabili ng supplements mo?

Yes andaming naming bumibili dun and we're still doing fine.
    LOL ^_^
  • NiceTry333NiceTry333 Posts: 326
    yung FSPI ba yung sticker na makinang na may nakalagay na ON blah blah blah at facebook ?
    I don't know about the ones in CnC but if they have FSPI stickers and they are legitimate products then that's great because they sell it at a very cheap price based on a thread here. Personally, I still wont buy from them just for my peace of mind on the stuff I put inside my body.
    Yeah, I respect your opinion on where to buy supplements but to make assumptions on tampering of CnC products is unfair.

And you have the link in your signature, are you connected to the store? because there is no one prohibiting you from using the buy and sell section of the forums. Correct me if I am wrong, thank you!
  • NiceTry333NiceTry333 Posts: 326
    I don't know about the ones in CnC but if they have FSPI stickers and they are legitimate products then that's great because they sell it at a very cheap price based on a thread here. Personally, I still wont buy from them just for my peace of mind on the stuff I put inside my body.

kuya sean i think same price naman po sila kung iconvert sa peso yung sa global market ng products.
  • Raven1990Raven1990 Posts: 44
    Siguro hindi gagawin ng cnc iyon kasi mawawala customer nila hindi naman yan nagbebenta ng pirated. LOL!
    monching11 wrote:
    Yeah, I respect your opinion on where to buy supplements but to make assumptions on tampering of CnC products is unfair.

And you have the link in your signature, are you connected to the store? because there is no one prohibiting you from using the buy and sell section of the forums. Correct me if I am wrong, thank you!

I respect your opinion. My statement is not an assumption. FSPI has already caught some of their products having the expiration dates tampered in CnC. There are times that CnC stores contact FSPI to supply products to some CnC stores just to meet their sales but this does not mean all CnC ON products are tamper free or are from FSPI.

I am not being unfair to CnC and its good that consumers are given an option to buy ON products at very low prices, but consumers should be informed that product tampering has already happened for FSPI ON products in CnC. I do not have information for ON products not from FSPI if they have been tampered as well.

Ultimately, its up to the consumer to decide where to buy ON products but I am stating facts based on what has already been proven.

Consumers can checkout the SRP of FSPI at their website http://myfspi.com and can buy it at a much lower price at http://goo.gl/zXgDw

Yes, I guess you can say I am connected to http://goo.gl/zXgDw

• StannisStannis Posts: 1,377
    FSPI has already caught some of their products having the expiration dates tampered in CnC.

Saan makikita to?

Tsaka sir wala akong alam sa patakaran ng mga companies, pero kung may nahuli ka nga na gumagawa ng ganyan sa product mo, hahayaan mo pa silang magbenta?

Di pa ako nakakasubok ng ON Whey, pero sir mahirap kasing maniwala sa sinasabi mo lalo na kung ganyan yung sig mo.
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    ano ba to commercial?

ok close ko na to ah. kase may thread na ganto na eh, may issue na din nuon pa na tulad nato.

and parang commercial ang lumalabas eh.
    closed