Essential AmiN.O. Energy

Hi, has anyone used ON Essential AmiN.O. Energy? Is it any good? I need a pre-workout drink to gain strength. I use creatine already but I think I need more energy specially when I'm not im tired before I workout.

Product Reference: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/essential-amino-energy.html

Comments

• DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    this will be a bit off topic, do you eat before you workout? just curious :smile:
  • seanzyvilleseanzyville Posts: 122
    this will be a bit off topic, do you eat before you workout? just curious :smile:

Yes I eat a a full meal around 1.5 to 2 hours before workout (got it from bodybuilding.com). Then I take in whey protein and creatine minutes before I workout. I'm just curious if Essential AmiN.O. Energy will further boost my energy during the workout and on times when I'm tired or is not in the mood. I usually workout around 9pm to 10pm.
    ah.. ok. just wondering actually if you're having you're pre WO meal right. Now about Amin.O it's main ingredients are BCAAs and caffeine. if you're gonna take this a few hours before you sleep (since you said your workout is around 9-10pm) this will not be a good idea coz it will inhibit you from sleeping (though i haven't taken this product and i'm not a fan of PreWO supps, i only take BCAAs and coffee when i'm training "fasted"). but for its effectivity? we'll have to wait for other feedbacks coz normally pre/intra WO supp effects vary from person to person especially it has "stimulants". either way it's worth a try if you got money to spare for it. just my two cents.
  • seanzyvilleseanzyville Posts: 122
    ah.. ok. just wondering actually if you're having you're pre WO meal right. Now about Amin.O it's main ingredients are BCAAs and caffeine. if you're gonna take this a few hours before you sleep (since you said your workout is around 9-10pm) this will not be a good idea coz it will inhibit you from sleeping (though i haven't taken this product and i'm not a fan of PreWO supps, i only take BCAAs and coffee when i'm training "fasted"). but for its effectivity? we'll have to wait for other feedbacks coz normally pre/intra WO supp effects vary from person to person especially it has "stimulants". either way it's worth a try if you got money to spare for it. just my two cents.

Do you think getting the ON BCAA is better than getting the Essential AmiN.O. Energy? Does it also boost my energy and endurance on workouts?
    I have ON BCAA i use it when i train fasted since i'm on IF protocol. BCAAs usually taken pre/intra WO actually helps "preserve" muscle mass while doing intense training (preventing muscle breakdown to be used as energy since your tummy is empty during training). But if you are really looking for a "kick" kind of boost better take PreWO supps that has stimulants like Amin.O though there are better (i think) kinds of PreWO than Amin.O but then again i can't attest to that personally coz i haven't tried these products myself. I'm fine w/ plain black coffee as my PreWO drink. search mo na lang dito sa site ung mga available preWO supps. :smile: