ON Casein vs Promatrix 7

Guys, Im super new here and have only been working out for 1.5 months with Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size program. For my first month, I bought ON Gold Standard Whey. I plan to buy ON Casein, is this Promatrix 7 product Casein? I can'e seem to find online the Nutrition Facts about Promatrix 7. Can anyone guide me on this? Thanks!

Do you think ON Casein is still worth the buy vs the Promatrix 7?

Comments

• 197lbs197lbs Posts: 331
    if im not mistaken sir pm7 is a protein blend while ON casein is just casein

dont be confused too much sa supps, focus more on whole foods
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    welcome to pbb! +1 ke 197lbs

OK lang yan bro, ngayon it's up to you na lang kung ano bilhin mo
  • seanzyvilleseanzyville Posts: 122
    Ok thanks guys!

I'm so new into bodybuilding that I'm still in the excitement stage :)

My body changed really fast and I just want to make sure I do it right.

I have a problem with eating 5 to 8 times a day. How do you guys do it everyday and be able to eat that many times? Btw, since starting bodybuilding 1.5 months ago, I always ate grilled chicken/fish everyday since its the only thing I know how to cook. Is that bad? Grilled food everyday?
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    I have a problem with eating 5 to 8 times a day. How do you guys do it everyday and be able to eat that many times?

Adjustment lang talaga sa una bro. Saka hindi naman ibig sabihin na 8 times a day ang kain e laging kanin+ulam+fruits+veggies. Of course pwede namang ung in between meal is like oatmeat, 1 banana and whey protein. Basta kumpleto yung Macronutrients na kailangan mo.
    Ako nagbabaon ako sa office tapos maya't maya kain sa workstation. Hehe. :cool:

Pero hindi naman talaga kailangan na 8 times a day ka kakain, it doesn't matter kahit 3-4 times a day lang basta nakukuha mo ng kumpleto yung macros mo. (Calories/Protein/Fats)

Welcome to PBB by the way :smile:
  • ProlevelzProlevelz Posts: 1,162
    allen101 wrote:
    I have a problem with eating 5 to 8 times a day. How do you guys do it everyday and be able to eat that many times?

Adjustment lang talaga sa una bro. Saka hindi naman ibig sabihin na 8 times a day ang kain e laging kanin+ulam+fruits+veggies. Of course pwede namang ung in between meal is like oatmeat, 1 banana and whey protein. Basta kumpleto yung Macronutrients na kailangan mo.
    Ako nagbabaon ako sa office tapos maya't maya kain sa workstation. Hehe. :cool:

Pero hindi naman talaga kailangan na 8 times a day ka kakain, it doesn't matter kahit 3-4 times a day lang basta nakukuha mo ng kumpleto yung macros mo. (Calories/Protein/Fats)

Welcome to PBB by the way :smile:

indeed...

Xd. :smile:
  • siddfit101siddfit101 Posts: 423
    Guys, Im super new here and have only been working out for 1.5 months with Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size program. For my first month, I bought ON Gold Standard Whey. I plan to buy ON Casein, is this Promatrix 7 product Casein? I can'e seem to find online the Nutrition Facts about Promatrix 7. Can anyone guide me on this? Thanks!

bro. mas cheaper kc ang pm7... sulit din xa kc 7 types of protein sya. ksama n don ang casein pro. ang mhal na now c casein! sa cnc ang 2lbs e 1,8k na... c pm7 e 1,6k lng for 5lbs... its up to you if gusto mo ng pure casein lng... my nkita ko sale don... 2lbs ON casein for 1,2k lng... pde na,hinde na luge... pero tma sabi nla, mas ok prin ang whole foods. :wink: ako kc mostly, before i sleep lng nagtatake ng casein. c pm7 pde rin sa gnon. :smile:
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    grabehan 8x a day, lol.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^Kakapagod na yata yun kung ganun kadaming beses ka kumakain hahaha
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Di nmn haha.
    Sarap kaya haha
    grabehan 8x a day, lol.

Hindi ko pa kasi kaya yung meal mo boss, nakita ko yung meal mo pang tatlong o apat na tao na yata yon hehehe.
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    allen101 wrote:
    Di nmn haha.
    Sarap kaya haha
    grabehan 8x a day, lol.

Hindi ko pa kasi kaya yung meal mo boss, nakita ko yung meal mo pang tatlong o apat na tao na yata yon hehehe.

lol
    Thanks for your inputs and welcome guys!

I'm curious why I can't seem to find the website or manufacturer of PM7 in the internet. Anyone found it?
  • Guys, Im super new here and have only been working out for 1.5 months with Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size program. For my first month, I bought ON Gold Standard Whey. I plan to buy ON Casein, is this Promatrix 7 product Casein? I can'e seem to find online the Nutrition Facts about Promatrix 7. Can anyone guide me on this? Thanks!

before looking into promatrix7, you should know that it is supposed to be made in india but seems like this product is only sold in the philippines. do a search in google and you'll find it hard if at all possible to find it sold any other country. and the web site of its manufacturer printed on the package www.vsnutrition.com is not up. the domain name is even for sale. this is very suspicious. how can we get the bfda to check if the nutritional claims are factual?
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    Thanks for your inputs and welcome guys!

I'm curious why I can't seem to find the website or manufacturer of PM7 in the internet. Anyone found it?

one of the reasons i looked away @ the product. wala din ako mahanap na info. :confused:
    Ok, thanks for the info guys, I guess I'll just stick to ON which I know is a reputable company.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Been using PM7 for 4 months now so are some of the pioneer members here. The only feedback besides some after taste is that it works well for me.

Whey is whey. It is a by product of milk. No magic potions or fairy dusts added to make us big and strong.