New member! Let's get fit! Help me! Whew!

Good day, all.

Just new in the site. I'm hoping for your help in my goal of shaping-up and living healthy.

Started working out last December by joining the Milo Marathon 5k, and got engaged in fun runs ever since. Catching my breath and getting tired less-than-half of my 5k run, this really prompted me to get in shape, seriously.

Weighing at 177lbs, class-1 obese (according to our APE here at the office), obesity degree - 20%, metabolic age of 50, I joined the gym last March. Now, I'm currently 151lbs, 11.8% obesity degree, metabolic age of 39. My body has shown dramatic change -- almost my beer belly has gone, my abs are showing (from one big AB to smaller ABS <--2, for now, haha!), and my stamina and endurance has greatly improved.

By joining this site, I am hoping to improve myself further with your help.

Now, enough talk! Let's get fit!

Comments

• YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Welcome
  • Yatez wrote:
    Welcome
    Thanks, sir! :yahoo:
    Is your goal sir building muscles or you are more leaned towards endurance?
  • Yatez wrote:
    Build muscle, sir, but not as much as to impede my performance in running activities. I'm not the competitive type in runs, but seeing some muscles since my teen days, has drastically increased my self-confidence, therefore making running a more wonderful experience. Looking good while running is great.
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    welcome to PBB
    Lots of good info on bodybuilding. Browse the Menu and you might find what might work for you. However you might have to priorities what it is that's really important for your goal. Running or building muscles. cheers
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Yatez wrote:

This was my initial thought reading his intro.

Welcome brah! hopefully you can get bigger, stronger and faster!
  • monching11 wrote:
    Yatez wrote:

This was my initial thought reading his intro.

Welcome brah! hopefully you can get bigger, stronger and faster!
    Thanks, sir.

Maybe to have a lean, athletic physique will be great. I really don't have a sport. I just recently started running.

Thank you again, guys.
    Rene wrote:
    welcome to PBB
    Lots of good info on bodybuilding. Browse the Menu and you might find what might work for you. However you might have to priorities what it is that's really important for your goal. Running or building muscles. cheers
    Thanks, sir.

Running's gonna be my one and only sport to be serious on. I really don't have a sport. Maybe build some lean muscles? I'm a noob in getting in shape.

Thank you, again.
  • kopikopi Posts: 690
    Welcome sir! :^^
  • Welcome,

Body Transformation - Muscle Gain:
    To achieve a transformation of the body that is put in the work, and by applying what it means to exercise, work.

Exercise can be a fun thing to do if you are a part of the routine. Having an exercise routine that you can give to the dedication and commitment that can lead to development to become a habit, and give you the body transformation you desire...

Read Full Article "Body Transformation - Muscle Gain" At:

http://about-health-fitness-body.blogspot.com/2013/08/body-transformation-muscle-gain.html
    @fitnesscoach

Mang trotroll ka nalang sablay pa english mo, ayusin mo english mo gunggong
  • ^...mukhang bot si fitnesscoach, sir.
    Di yan bot nakakarespond yan ng maayos hahaha
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    @ guystrife7

if you want to be able to run faster, build strong leg muscles

squats

dead lifts
  • nrg500 wrote:
    @ guystrife7

if you want to be able to run faster, build strong leg muscles

squats

dead lifts
    Yes, sir. Included po sa present workout ko.

Pwede rin po ba group spinning workout?

Btw, sa FF po ako nagwo-workout for free pero patapos na sa end of September. 6-months GC. Napaswerte lang po. :D
    Yatez wrote:
    Di yan bot nakakarespond yan ng maayos hahaha
    Haha! Ganun ba, sir.