Newbie po :D

I'm new here. Just want to know some of information that can help me change. I am very skinny. I want to change it!

Comments

• kopikopi Posts: 690
    Hi welcome! You can get ideas on members journal and dont be shy to ask on proper threads! Goodluck :^^
  • bomsbonbomsbon Posts: 194
    Welcome sa pbb sir
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    How much change? What physique do you pursue?
  • I want to have a body like Marc Fitt!(Aesthetic, Lean & Ripped body.) I am very motivated by him and from the other bodybuilders. I'm very skinny, I only weight 119lbs. Too far from the body that I wanted. But that doesn't affect me as long as I stay focus on my goal. :) I know that I can make it with proper knowledge, dedication and with help from the others +God, that will always be there in my side to protect me from any danger.

So any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated. :)
    God blesses you all!
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Do more research on nutrition bro, counting cals, macronutrients etc. It will make your gains better
  • + 1 to Yatez

Learn how to count your calories and how to set up your daily fat, protein, and carbs. Nutrition determines everything, from fat loss to muscle gain
  • Thanks for all the advice and suggestion brah! I am definitely gonna do that. +1 to all, especially Yatez! :D

God Blesses you ALL!
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1 heres a good read sir read it and really try your best to understand the principles this will set you on the right track :)