Hello fellow iron pumpers :)

Nice forum here! Sorry to say I don't know much tag. I'm from Ohio, USA and moved here to Philippines in 2011. I have a filipina wife and 1 year old son here. Quick take on me - I'm 49 and been kickin' the iron hardcore since I was 14. I've competed in some bb shows in the past, and still hit the iron hardcore. I'm 6'0 tall, 235lbs @ 8% bf. It's easy to stay cut here in Phils bcoz of the high humidity and no fans or aircon in the gym haha! Anyways, I've been in the game for many years & hope I can contribute to the board sharing knowledge and learning always. :)

Comments

• CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Welcome to PBB, veteran!
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    welcome sir! it's nice to have someone like you here.! Teach us the way sir!
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    nice to have you sir! im sure we will learn many things from you. welcome to the site!
  • dimzon03dimzon03 Posts: 1,552
    235lbs @ 8%bf wow!:bodybuilder:

welcome sir!
  • noelnoel Posts: 304
    Welcome to PBB sir....

good to have someone in the same age level with your experience....

we were just discussing this on the other thread just yesterday, since most of the members here are
    a lot younger than us...he he he

PS.
    Sir Pacoy, i think Big Dawg will be part of our forty niners group :-)
  • pacoy1002pacoy1002 Posts: 538
    Welcome Mr. Big Dawg Sir...Yeah!!! same age here 49...'Am glad you're here..now we have a mentor for middle age training. Maybe you can make your personal journal and post some of your programs, training frequency etc..picture maybe for motivation hahaha....(no homo here....love beautiful women hahaha....)
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Thanks for the warm welcome bros! Actually I seen this forum about 3 months ago when googling 'cash and carry" when I was looking for supplement dealers. I did alot of reading here, read some of milks thread and brasos thread. Good to see some guys here with alot of experience! Damn the price of supplements in Philippines is CRAZY haha! Prices here are like 2x or more compared back to the USA. I live in Bulacan, so cash and carry is far from me so I normally just buy whey at Tobys in SM. I need to save up for the 10lb bag of ON whey and head to cash and carry one day to save money. :)
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    Big Dawg nga! gsto ko din ng ganyan calves! welcome sir!
    big bad awesome with that age! haha
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Mirin' your HUGENESS Sir!

Welcome to PBB!

Please do join us in one of our training sessions so we can learn from you Sir!
    ^^ that would be cool! im sure when that happens lots of newbies here would surely come! sir braso sir mighty and you in one session? epic!
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    wow
  • noelnoel Posts: 304
    request lang mga sirs...
    maybe you can record a video...for those of us who are quite far away from where you guys are....
    kuya noel, will do if im there.. Surely I'll record those mansterrrrrssssssssssssssssssss lifterrrrsssssssssss!!!

kahit taga video an lang ako at wag na magbuhat
    sana nga one of these days mangyari yan! sarap buhat pag nagkataon!
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Welcome sir! Another monster! Hehehe.
    Big Dawg wrote:
    Thanks for the warm welcome bros! Actually I seen this forum about 3 months ago when googling 'cash and carry" when I was looking for supplement dealers. I did alot of reading here, read some of milks thread and brasos thread. Good to see some guys here with alot of experience! Damn the price of supplements in Philippines is CRAZY haha! Prices here are like 2x or more compared back to the USA. I live in Bulacan, so cash and carry is far from me so I normally just buy whey at Tobys in SM. I need to save up for the 10lb bag of ON whey and head to cash and carry one day to save money. :)

That would be worth it sir since the price of a 10lb bag of ON is almost (If I'm not mistaken) the price of a 5lb tub in tobys.
    :)
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    milksworth wrote:
    ^^ that would be cool! im sure when that happens lots of newbies here would surely come! sir braso sir mighty and you in one session? epic!

Taga punas at taga abot lang ako ng tubig nyo Milks!
    Jettie wrote:
    kuya noel, will do if im there.. Surely I'll record those mansterrrrrssssssssssssssssssss lifterrrrsssssssssss!!!

kahit taga video an lang ako at wag na magbuhat

Gagawin na natin ang Harlem Shake PBB style!!!
  • BraSoBraSo Posts: 785
    Hey Big D!

Thanks for the props on my journal

Wellcome to pbb community... its great to have a well experienced and very knowledgeable bodybuilder on board. We will surely learn a lot from you.

Which gym do you train at in bulacan? we can set-up a group workout in your area on a weekend if thats cool with you.

Cheers!
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    allen101 wrote:
    Welcome sir! Another monster! Hehehe.
    Big Dawg wrote:

That would be worth it sir since the price of a 10lb bag of ON is almost (If I'm not mistaken) the price of a 5lb tub in tobys.
    :)

Yeah Tobys is so expensive - I only go there bcoz it saves me the long trip to Makati. But like you said, it would be worth the trip. Thanks bro.
    BraSo wrote:
    Hey Big D!

Thanks for the props on my journal

Wellcome to pbb community... its great to have a well experienced and very knowledgeable bodybuilder on board. We will surely learn a lot from you.

Which gym do you train at in bulacan? we can set-up a group workout in your area on a weekend if thats cool with you.

Cheers!

Thanks bro. If we hit the iron one day I would like to hit it at a more modern gym like the gym you go to. I seen your vid where you are working out, and the equipment there looks nice. The gym I go to doesn't have any Olympic bars, many of the bars are bent, and the db's only go up to 100's. I believe I seen in milk's thread that the gym he hits is located beside North EDSA correct? If so, EDSA is like a 1 hour commute by bus from me, so maybe one day I will bring my wife and baby boy up that way to hang out in EDSA while I go workout with you guys - if thats cool with you.

Also, I don't think a vet to this game like yourself will learn much from me. You already know what it takes. There is no magic formula, it's just a matter of busting balls in the gym, day after day, year after year. Not many guys are dedicated enuff to stick with it long term. Also the diet is so important, and many don't stick with it. I myself love this game - been doing it for so many years now, if I can't work out, just shoot me haha! From what I read in your thread, it looks like you've been in the game for many years also and know everything that it takes to grow. :)